MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if this is nevaeh and she's clothed and it turns out she wasn't molested then i think LE should maybe look in another direction.

April Tinsley was clothed (1988 I think) and she was raped and suffocated. I read that on CNN just today, and then this.

I am sobbing right now. I don't even want to go outside because this is happening so close to home.

Just beyond words at this moment....the disgust i have for the Mother of this precious child is beyond measure. If this is her, I know she is safe now. I can not say that for her Mother or the person that did this to Nevaeh.

The reporter mentioned that the father was with LE right now. Is he there for confirmation or was he the one who gave them the tip?

NG - shrink just said that child protection had been to Nevaeh's home previously and wanted her removed - did I just hear that right AND did I miss that earlier being mentioned somewhere???

Yes,this is very sad.I am relieved if it is her they found her now and are not still looking for her like they are Haleigh.I pray her killer is found and justice is served.My prayers are with her and her family.There are too many children missing and being found dead.It's sad.

I am pretty sure Texas has laws which would hold the mother equally accountable, does Mich.?

I'm just listening to the radio interview with Neveah's mother playing on NG as she tries to justify having a baby raper around her own baby. It makes my blood boil! It is so disgusting. I would never wish such a loss as this on anyone. No one deserves to lose their baby but good God! She served her baby up on a platter! Can you tell me, anyone, how such a mother can exist? How can this be? Such a princess. It sickens me. I hate to wonder but I do wonder if this woman was involved in some sort of abuse of her child. If she allows her daughter to be around such monsters, I have to ask why. I have to wonder what was going on in that house, to precioud Neveah, with her mother's knowledge. This is an abomination.

http://www.detnews.com/article/2009...in-in-Nevaeh-case--evidence-experts-called-in
Police cordoned off an area near the River Raisin around Dixon Road in the area of Ida-Maybee and Neiman roads.

here's a quickie map. I don't have the street address of the apartment complex where she lived, so I punched in Monroe, MI to Idamabee and Dixon Roads. Looks like 5-8 miles maybe?

Neveahfound8miles.jpg

If someone posts the street address of the apt complex, I'll redo the map to be more exact mile wise. Thank you

Early in NG's broadcast, they had a map that showed it to be 9 miles from where she disappeared.

this tip came in this afternoon, i really wonder how the person knew she was there. i could understand if it were a searcher. i mean i know a lot of monroe was looking for her with or without LE's help or knowing.

NG - shrink just said that child protection had been to Nevaeh's home previously and wanted her removed - did I just hear that right AND did I miss that earlier being mentioned somewhere???

they were talking about what is it FDS?

I caught that too and wasn't sure where she was getting that from? Maybe she is assuming it bc the father lost custody to the gma? But then she followed it up by saying that CPS's pleas were ignored, so that wouldn't make any sense either.

IIRC The Mother had some kind of robbery or such charges and the child was living with the grandmother and the Mother was supposed to have supervised visits at one time. When all this changed I do not know and if that is 100 percent accurate. Someone with better knowledge will correct me shortly...

I heard something similar. And then I heard the woman who calls herself a mother state that she thinks about Neveah every day and wonders where she was - all with very shifty eye contact - and then says, flippantly, IMO, "It bothers me." It bothers you? Like a fly circling around your head? Are you kidding me? What the hell is wrong with people? I feel like I'm on a different planet sometimes.

April Tinsley was clothed (1988 I think) and she was raped and suffocated. I read that on CNN just today, and then this.

I am sobbing right now. I don't even want to go outside because this is happening so close to home.
Im so sorry you are going through this, im so mad right now I cant even believe it, Im going to buy gps locaters for my children when they start public school this year!!!! I am so upset not more is being done about these freakin pedaphiles its not even funny, but the mother makes my hinky meter go off too, she doesnt seem to me that upset but thats another conversation, Again, so sorry you are living through this!!!!

Poly~

I am pretty sure Texas has laws which would hold the mother equally accountable, does Mich.?

It would depend on whether facts exist that we are currently unaware of. But, generally, I would say no.

I can say, in this county, if she can be charged with ANYTHING she will be charged with it. Anything they can conceive of charging her with will happen. Guaranteed.

I don't know how guys like Mark Klaas, who lost their own angels, can stand this. (He's on NG). Over and over again the disappearance of kids and discovery of their little bodies. They must relive their own agony over again each time.
I too am watching Nancy's show. I don't know how Marc does it either and bless him for his strength.

My prayers for Shane, Nevaeh's father, who must be heartbroken right now. :cry:

I heard something similar. And then I heard the woman who calls herself a mother state that she thinks about Neveah every day and wonders where she was - all with very shifty eye contact - and then says, flippantly, IMO, "It bothers me." It bothers you? Like a fly circling around your head? Are you kidding me? What the hell is wrong with people? I feel like I'm on a different planet sometimes.

Yeah, I just saw that clip on NG. It was like she was a stranger or someone who just casually knew Nevaeh, not her own mother. Ugh. Poor baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState