MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard something similar. And then I heard the woman who calls herself a mother state that she thinks about Neveah every day and wonders where she was - all with very shifty eye contact - and then says, flippantly, IMO, "It bothers me." It bothers you? Like a fly circling around your head? Are you kidding me? What the hell is wrong with people? I feel like I'm on a different planet sometimes.

So straight faced and no tears much less a sad look.

rectified map using 1166 N. Macomb Rd/apartment complex to Idamayee & Dixon. This is 9.9 miles due WEST of her complex.

Neveahfound99miles.jpg

if this is nevaeh and she's clothed and it turns out she wasn't molested then i think LE should maybe look in another direction.

Being clothed doesn't indicate she wasn't molested. I know that is not necessarily what you were saying, just thought it imperative to point out many, many SO's re-dress their victims.

I can only hope that justice for Nevaeh is swift. I would normally pray for the family, I just can't bring myself to do that, at least not the mother.

I feel greatly for the maternal grandma, her love for Neveah seemed genuine when she was interviewed.She was probably more of a mother to the little girl than JB ever was.

It was a phone tip. Mother didn't receive any call from police or any authority, as yet.

It would depend on whether facts exist that we are currently unaware of. But, generally, I would say no.

I can say, in this county, if she can be charged with ANYTHING she will be charged with it. Anything they can conceive of charging her with will happen. Guaranteed.
I would hope so also. Presuming the SO friend of Nevaeh's mother is involved, she is the one who is responsible for exposing her daughter to him. MOO

Can someone fill me in real quick...

why didn't Neveah's Father have custody?

tia

Being clothed doesn't indicate she wasn't molested. I know that is not necessarily what you were saying, just thought it imperative to point out many, many SO's re-dress their victims.
It also could've happened on a previous occasion before death, imo. :mad:

New Picture from the scene...

Poor little angel Nevaeh....when will things like the stop.:cry:
I have a feeling the statement GK made about cutting him fishing led them to this area....this is just my gut feeling. MHO

:angel:

Im so sorry you are going through this, im so mad right now I cant even believe it, Im going to buy gps locaters for my children when they start public school this year!!!! I am so upset not more is being done about these freakin pedaphiles its not even funny, but the mother makes my hinky meter go off too, she doesnt seem to me that upset but thats another conversation, Again, so sorry you are living through this!!!!

Poly~

Thank you. I grew up here, my parents grew up here. Things like this DO NOT happen here. I used to work in Wayne and Oakland County. Things like this happen THERE, not here.

I have a daughter. I just moved back to Monroe after not living here for 13 years, though my family never left. I cannot believe this.

Im so sorry you are going through this, im so mad right now I cant even believe it, Im going to buy gps locaters for my children when they start public school this year!!!! I am so upset not more is being done about these freakin pedaphiles its not even funny, but the mother makes my hinky meter go off too, she doesnt seem to me that upset but thats another conversation, Again, so sorry you are living through this!!!!

Poly~

In this day and age, I don't think children should be going anywhere, especially to school and back, alone, allowing some freak to monitor their movements and schedules. It's sad, such a loss of freedom and despite the fact that we here are so exposed to such cases, child stranger abduction leading to murder is still very rare, statistically speaking, but who wants to take the chance? Not me.

I hear now that LE is saying they have NOT found a body. But, the ME has arrived and with all the activity, it seems pretty clear that they have. I wonder why they give such misinformation.

Yes,this is very sad.I am relieved if it is her they found her now and are not still looking for her like they are Haleigh.I pray her killer is found and justice is served.My prayers are with her and her family.There are too many children missing and being found dead.It's sad.
Yes, I believe she also said "weeks ago." Maybe they saw that predator at the home?

FBI is there, MSP, and many other officials. ME arrived a few minutes ago. NG said that nails a crime scene.

It would depend on whether facts exist that we are currently unaware of. But, generally, I would say no.

I can say, in this county, if she can be charged with ANYTHING she will be charged with it. Anything they can conceive of charging her with will happen. Guaranteed.

Child Endangermant jumps right out of my head right away for simply putting a five year old female in the same room/building with a registered sex offender. Child neglect for allowing a 5 year old outside without adult supervision. I could go on and on...but what is the point now.

http://www.freep.com/article/20090604/NEWS06/90604076/Medical+examiner+truck+at+Nevaeh+search+area

(snips)
A search was underway early this evening in Raisinville Township as police followed a tip that missing 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan could be in the area.

Jennifer Buchanan, Nevaeh's mother, told the Free Press at 8 tonight that she has no information to confirm reports that her daughter's body was found.

Maj. Dale Malone of the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office said tonight that no body has been recovered so far in the Raisin River search.

A mobile command unit, which signifies intense police activity, arrived this evening at the area of Dixon Road and Sullivan in Raisinville Township. Police were acting on a tip that the body of Nevaeh could be buried there.

A medical examiner truck also arrived at the scene.

Volunteers claim to have found a clump of long brown hair, said the Rev. Dale Hayford, senior pastor of Crosswalk Community Church in Monroe.

Barricades kept traffic away from North Custer Road, west of Ida Maybee in the township.

ah maybe i misunderstood, i apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member