MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC The Mother had some kind of robbery or such charges and the child was living with the grandmother and the Mother was supposed to have supervised visits at one time. When all this changed I do not know and if that is 100 percent accurate. Someone with better knowledge will correct me shortly...

bbm

Home Invasion, I believe .....

brown hair at the scene, but NOT in the water???

So what are we going to have here:
Mother gets angry because child is riding in street on scooter.
Hits and hurts child out of anger.
BF removes child to another area.

So straight faced and no tears much less a sad look.

I'm sorry, I Do Not understand these women, this Mother, KC, no tears. I cried for 2 solid hours driving my 18 year old son to college because I wasn't going to see him everyday. What is wrong with them?

http://www.freep.com/article/20090604/NEWS06/90604076/Medical+examiner+truck+at+Nevaeh+search+area

(snips)
A search was underway early this evening in Raisinville Township as police followed a tip that missing 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan could be in the area.

Jennifer Buchanan, Nevaeh's mother, told the Free Press at 8 tonight that she has no information to confirm reports that her daughter's body was found.

Maj. Dale Malone of the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office said tonight that no body has been recovered so far in the Raisin River search.

A mobile command unit, which signifies intense police activity, arrived this evening at the area of Dixon Road and Sullivan in Raisinville Township. Police were acting on a tip that the body of Nevaeh could be buried there.

A medical examiner truck also arrived at the scene.

Volunteers claim to have found a clump of long brown hair, said the Rev. Dale Hayford, senior pastor of Crosswalk Community Church in Monroe.

Barricades kept traffic away from North Custer Road, west of Ida Maybee in the township.
I am hoping that this "tipster" has more information on who may have commited this crime...

Yes, I believe she also said "weeks ago." Maybe they saw that predator at the home?

FBI is there, MSP, and many other officials. ME arrived a few minutes ago. NG said that nails a crime scene.

Kennedy's parole officer was aware that Kennedy was seeing the mother, that's one of the reasons he made the recommendation that Kennedy return to prison. I hope the parole officer would have informed CPS. Not that it actually matters, I suppose. It seems like both agencies dropped the ball, even if Kennedy is not involved in whatever happened to Nevaeh.

Sounds like a tip says she's buried there. Something about something that GK said in that article about him today? This is based on quick reading of about 10 articles in the past 15 mins. So take that FWIW.

I'm sorry, I Do Not understand these women, this Mother, KC, no tears. I cried for 2 solid hours driving my 18 year old son to college because I wasn't going to see him everyday. What is wrong with them?
they are not able to love for some reason.

Child Endangermant jumps right out of my head right away for simply putting a five year old female in the same room/building with a registered sex offender. Child neglect for allowing a 5 year old outside without adult supervision. I could go on and on...but what is the point now.

That is true...but that is a different charge, not the same as what the actually killer will face. I believe he as asking whether she could face the exact same charge as the killer.

Child Endangermant jumps right out of my head right away for simply putting a five year old female in the same room/building with a registered sex offender. Child neglect for allowing a 5 year old outside without adult supervision. I could go on and on...but what is the point now.
Susan on NG said "neglect."

Mother has not been contacted.

I would think that, because the mother was only allowed supervised visitation, CPS would have been monitoring the Grandmother's home to assure Jennifer was not living there. Would think...

Kennedy's parole officer was aware that Kennedy was seeing the mother, that's one of the reasons he made the recommendation that Kennedy return to prison. I hope the parole officer would have informed CPS. Not that it actually matters, I suppose. It seems like both agencies dropped the ball, even if Kennedy is not involved in whatever happened to Nevaeh.

I believe NG said they wanted the child removed from the home, but they were ignored.

Yes, I misunderstood, but the post got lost.
The ME is there, and they continue searching

Someone has said that the search at Kmart was called off as they were informed that Nevaeh was found??

I heard something similar. And then I heard the woman who calls herself a mother state that she thinks about Neveah every day and wonders where she was - all with very shifty eye contact - and then says, flippantly, IMO, "It bothers me." It bothers you? Like a fly circling around your head? Are you kidding me? What the hell is wrong with people? I feel like I'm on a different planet sometimes.

Agree with you....this mother's comments are unreal. She should go down with the person that did this to Neveah as I feel she is just as guilty. She has no concern in her voice for this precious child.

Can someone fill me in real quick...

why didn't Neveah's Father have custody?

tia

I'm not sure but I believe I heard the other night that he had tried to and the courts didn't grant it to him? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur