MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see how living across the street from a cement contractor would make it any easier for Kennedy to obtain cement. It's not left lying around outside.
Kinda curious though, dontcha think? Did any of the creeps work there? Have friends who worked there?

I corrected the name in my previous post. Kuhlman Concrete, Inc. is at 15370 S Dixie Hwy.

--------------
I may be banned for this but IMO castration should start at the head and work its way down to the other end. I guarrantee that this method will stop the predator from a repeat offense.

Yes! It is in their brain where the problem lies .......... I have supervised SO's who have been castrated (whether chemical or physical), it DOES NOT change their THOUGHTS/BEHAVIORS .......... they, then resort to using objects to accomplish their dastardly deeds .... like rape, it IS NOT a sexual "thing," but a C O N T R O L thing!!

It's a cement contractor. They install concrete, they don't sell it.

S & M Vitale Cement Contractor
Products & Services
All Types of Concrete Work
Basements
Decorative Stamped Colored Concrete
Driveways
Expert Workmanship
MoreA

I was thinking they sold it also, but they install it.

I missed Nancy, who said "encased?" Was it Nancy or a police officer.

I just don't trust some of the things Nancy says. Sometimes she puts out misinformation. It seems it would be that she was attached to a cement block. I can pick those up myself.

If she were encased fully in concrete then they would have had to have her for quite awhile and wait for the cement to cure before putting her in the river.

If the cement was still wet it would have just flaked apart once being placed in the water.

imo

On the previous threads are the articles about the cement.

GK and friend are possibly known for fishing in the area. LE verifying info.

--------------------
Makes you wonder if someone pushed the cement encased body down the hill and it stopped just short of the river and the person just left it there.

Hi LoneTraveler, I'm wondering how they knew what the clothing looked like if the body was fully encased in concrete? LE wouldn't touch that as it would be the job of the coroner to move the concreted body. If the fisherman was able to chip away a little piece I am guessing it was QuickSet concrete.

talking about swine flu now. They should go back at half past the hour.

Referring to the grandmother's quote in the monroe news "I want capital punishment."

Good luck w/that-Michigan is NOT a death penalty state-it was banned in 1846.

i know people with tats on all parts of their body and all over their body. they bled a little bit but not that much. if she bled that much from a tat uuumm she better get to a hospital because the tat artist might have gone to deep. (said sarcastically)

I'm heartbroken about this as is everyone.

But about that tat? My 20 yr old daughter has a full tat on her forearm. She had half done last year and the other half just 2 weeks ago. I just asked her if it bled. She said while they are doing it, it bleeds. But they wipe it up, and when they are done they patch it up.

She said she had no bleeding on her tat at home. And this is a big tat, trust me :) So I agree with you here.

A maintenance guy would have what you call sac-crete and/or quick-crete. I think this guy is a good candidate for a POI. And didn't he have a green van at his address on the live map?

It was more like a wagon, LaLaw. Click to make it larger.

Green Wagon 810 Bacon.jpg

On there the father of the little boy spoke and said she ate at their house (upstairs?) at 3:30pm. He mentioned it must have been her last meal. He appeared to be part of the search team. When was she actually seen after this (without the mother's account)?

The food in her stomach could help pinpoint when she was murdered.

If they are contractors then would they not have concrete/cement supplies on hand?

Not likely, unless they do very small jobs. My uncle is a concrete contractor, he has the plant deliver concrete to the job site. If the perp used Kwik-crete, he could have purchased it at any building supply store. It would be totally stupid to approach a concrete contractor about buying cement to hide a body - it would be so out of the norm that it would definitely be remembered.

I have multiple tattoos that were done at various times throughout my life. The most any of them have ever bled has been enough to barely soak through the thin gauze they tape over them when you leave the chair.

Also, I use to fish for an hour or two every single day for years on my way home from work. Longer on the weekends. I can't for the life of me recall any time where I cut myself. Not saying he's lying, but come on... you're fishing! You are generally relaxed!

Anyway, for now... I just want to say this:

Nevaeh, run free without pain, with nothing but pure love surrounding you, as it should have been here, but wasn't. Run free, play free, no more monsters.

:cry: ...... :rose:

nancys on again. it looks like the road is very close to the water with a hill/drop to the rivers edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat