MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sick, absolutely physically sick about this. I am so angry, angry at everyone who failed Navaeh! I pray that DNA evidence is available but unfortunately there is no capitol punishment in MI so whoever is responsible for this, his/her sorry @ss will get to live out their days at the expense of the MI tax payers.

You are so right Momdetective. This is heartbreaking,just heartbreaking. My God when does it all end !!

I have multiple tattoos that were done at various times throughout my life. The most any of them have ever bled has been enough to barely soak through the thin gauze they tape over them when you leave the chair.

Also, I use to fish for an hour or two every single day for years on my way home from work. Longer on the weekends. I can't for the life of me recall any time where I cut myself. Not saying he's lying, but come on... you're fishing! You are generally relaxed!

Anyway, for now... I just want to say this:

Nevaeh, run free without pain, with nothing but pure love surrounding you, as it should have been here, but wasn't. Run free, play free, no more monsters.

:cry: ...... :rose:

I have heard of it happening but my husband and son over the last 20 years have hunted, gutted, fished, shot all kinds of game and not one time have either one ever cut themselves while in the process of either of these activities. They have injured themselves and caused more blood flow when the folding chair the husband was sitting in broke and the 4 wheeler overturned with son on it but never while fishing or hunting.

On Nancy it said when the finder chipped away some of the cement he saw skin, which tells me that she is well perserved. I hope. I can't stand this anymore. It should not be. This little little angel just graduated preschool and should be starting Kindergarten soon, instead she is found like this! Makes me sick. To sleep tonight I will picture her with Sandra and Caylee skipping over rainbows.

Whomever did this was so stoopid (not to mention crazy as a loon). The encasement of the body should preserve plenty of evidence. We'll soon find out how she died, if she was molested, and who the perp is. I'm sure he/she left plenty of evidence on the body.

Sorry to sound so clinical - it's the only way I can detach myself from my emotions right now. Truthfully, my heart is just crying....

Mel

I am so thankful for the criminal's absolute stupidity. It is those actions many times that brings them down. You are right they have protected deterioration of evidence by encasing her in the concrete.

imo

Kuhlman Concrete Inc 15370 S Dixie Hwy, Monroe, MI, 48161 734-241-8692 Building Materials, Sand & Gravel, Residential, Quality Ready Mixed Concrete, K-Krete Mixes & Relate ...

Ahhh...so the concrete contractor shares a site with the concrete supplier. That's a different story.

In response to the turkey (sorry didn't catch his name) who said that SO's/pedophiles are ill on NG this evening and than Nancy pointed out to him that at that moment there was a child's body pulling recovered . . . here's my response; If they're sick (and alot of RSO's use that claim as well) and they're illness places the public (especially children) in danger than we must do with them what we would do any sick individual whose illness is a risk to others - QUARANTINE THEM!!! JMOO
(is that the right word?)

YES - I've always said we should send them to an island and let them survive on their own. How about a real life survivor (instead of the stupid tv show).

I'll share a little secret my mom told me years ago (when I first became an advocate for children's safety). She lived in Oklahoma, and grandad was a navy officer. Anytime a child was found hurt or disappeared (yup, it happened back then - we just didn't hear about it). All the dad's would get together, and the perp disappeared -- never to be seen again. Cops looked the other way. I guess back then everyone knew when there was bad blood in the neighborhood, and "they" took care of it. Of course mom never said they killed anyone, but it sounded like they made sure he never came back to their neighborhood.

I don't condone vigilante violence, but maybe they had the right idea in the good ol' days.

Best,

Mel

Can the mother (poor excuse for a mother) be charged (even if she is not involved in the murder) just for the mere fact that she allowed a child predator like this around her child. >???
I hope they can charge her with felony child neglect...if they can tie that into a felony murder charge, it would be great, IMO. I don't know if they can do that. IMO, she needs to serve some time, and I mean prison time. She is just as responsible for this death as the person that murdered Nevaeh...she allowed these men into her daughter's life, she is responsible !

I have heard of it happening but my husband and son over the last 20 years have hunted, gutted, fished, shot all kinds of game and not one time have either one ever cut themselves while in the process of either of these activities. They have injured themselves and caused more blood flow when the folding chair the husband was sitting in broke and the 4 wheeler overturned with son on it but never while fishing or hunting.

Come to think of it neither has my husband, or son. I have never injured myself fishing either, and i love to fish more than my husband.

I can't stand this anymore. It should not be. This little little angel just graduated preschool and should be starting Kindergarten soon, instead she is found like this! Makes me sick. To sleep tonight I will picture her with Sandra and Caylee skipping over rainbows.
She is no longer suffering...(being exposed to a registered sex offender by her very own mother! Just unreal!) She is in a better place now.

Come to think of it neither has my husband, or son. I have never injured myself fishing either, and i love to fish more than my husband.

You love to fish more than you love your husband? I can understand that.

Sure is...I read that LE questioned three SO's in the area and this guys name was not included..hopefully they are looking at this SO too. I have a feeling, with the cement involved, that this crime will be solved soon...for Nevaeh and other children, I hope this is the case.
I'm praying too that the perp(s) left enough evidence for an arrest very soon. :behindbar

I've never seen a person who works with Quik-crete or concrete who's hands didn't show a lot of damage. If I'm not mistaken, there is lime in concrete/Quik-crete?

Do they take photos when they book someone?

I'm sorry for expanding on your opinion, I'm just angry that this happened.

RIP Neveah, you're safe now.

I asked my husband, he works with cement everyday for the last 30 years, it does have lime in it and it dries the hands out horribly if you don't wear gloves.

You love to fish more than you love your husband? I can understand that.

Actually somedays yeah.LOL:crazy: I guess I worded that one wrong. Think I'll leave it.:)

the concrete will be the smoking gun...

Please everyone take a deep breath. :blowkiss:

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. Remember the perp assumed the cement would sink the body and never be found. You can bet the perp wasn't careful about cleaning up the body or making sure his clothing didn't snag on the cement because he assumed the block would never be found.

My Friends, As owner of Websleuths.com I feel I need to tell you something. People, myself included, are amazed at your skills. I am reading this thread in total awe of your sleuthing abilities. Keep it up. You never know who is reading here.

so what would it take to mix the sacrete.
a bucket, some water and something to stir it with. you would never touch the stuff if you dumped it on the ground.

:frown::furious: is about all I can say at the moment!!

I am sick, absolutely physically sick about this. I am so angry, angry at everyone who failed Navaeh! I pray that DNA evidence is available but unfortunately there is no capitol punishment in MI so whoever is responsible for this, his/her sorry @ss will get to live out their days at the expense of the MI tax payers.

:mad:What the hell is wrong with some people??? I say if our president is going to close Gitmo, take all the RSO's & baby killers there! Just sick.

Just logged back on to this terrible news! Rest sweetly, Neveah.

As for the concrete... if it was found at the edge of the water (and I have read several links you guys posted that described it as a concrete "lump") and out in the open I have many issues with this... even if it was only partially submerged..

If you go thru the trouble of encasing a body in cement WHY would you not sink it in the river itself? If you are going to bury something you bury it... if you are going to submerge something you sink it. You don't partially bury something and than pour quick crete on it like icing on a cake and you certainly would not sink something in shallow water. So what is this telling us????

I can honestly tell you all that I am so very glad that she was found... From the second she was no longer alive she needed to be found... so I am so very glad that whomever did this was stupid enough to not be able to commit the perfect crime.

Whomever did this is base and evil and disgusting. I am so completely disgusted. My disgust extends to her mother fully and completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member