Found Deceased MI - Omarion Humphrey, 8, Lake Callis, 4 Jul 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[video=youtube;K7uOtJnwnvY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7uOtJnwnvY[/video]

People helping find young Omarion,

Hundreds of volunteers in Davison Township are working through the night to find Omarion
Drew Moore, NBC25
, 7.5.15, 6:48 pm
speaks with Omarion mom, and about a 2 square mile search.

AMBER ALERT: Authorities Searching For Severely Autistic 9-Year-Old Boy
CBS Detroit, July 5, '15, 1:04 pm
DAVISON TOWNSHIP (WWJ)

Thank you, great WSers, for all the information about Omarion, and pardon the reposts here for reference, above.

http://www.abc12.com/home/headlines...ort-to-find-missing-9-year-old-311672861.html Video and article. Civilian searchers were sent home around 9:30 p.m. tonight but the police plan on searching all night. Luckily, it's not cold or raining out, although mosquitos will eat you alive. Search dog teams have been switched so the dogs don't get tired out. Search and rescue people are coming from all over the state. Biological mom and foster family have been at the park all day.

Where can this poor child be. Ugh! I'm so mad that no one was caring for him like they should. I do hope he is found.

http://www.abc12.com/home/headlines...ort-to-find-missing-9-year-old-311672861.html Video and article. Civilian searchers were sent home around 9:30 p.m. tonight but the police plan on searching all night. Luckily, it's not cold or raining out, although mosquitos will eat you alive. Search dog teams have been switched so the dogs don't get tired out. Search and rescue people are coming from all over the state. Biological mom and foster family have been at the park all day.

And the biological mother hasn't damaged the foster family?
Wow. She's a better person than I am. :twocents:

My daughter and her fiance went out to search for Omarion today. They took some photos of where they searched. They searched the big factory warehouse under construction, some of the backwoods, dumpsters, etc. No luck finding him though.

What a sad situation to hear another foster family has neglected their responsibilities in caring for a child!

After being asked by officials of the park 4 times to watch their boy closer and/or leave, it appears they were there to have a good time and did not have time to be bothered by keepIng a watchful eye on Mars. Wonder how many Children this couple have?

And the biological mother who has 13 children, how could anyone in this day afford that many? As the post said they all had been taken away from her, we know chIldren are not taken away on a whim. At least the DSS did try to look out for these children, it was a wrong placement in this case. Soooo sad!

I had to evacuate 130 individuals with disabilities for a hurricane evacuation. We had a large complex of cabins in the middle of the woods. We had round the clock awake staff and plenty of them (they got to bring their families for free, so we luckily had lots of people volunteer to come with us!). One of my guys with severe autism and nonverbal went on the porch to rock, like he always did. Only this time, he slipped away. In the middle of the woods! Needless to say, when they called me I FREAKED out, called 911, called the caretakers of the property- you name it. I had visions of him hiding under leaves at the bottom of the ravine- and it was raining. There were ponds that he went with them fishing, so he knew where they were. Within 10 minutes the caretakers found him- he did NOT go into the woods. He was not out in the rain. He walked down the gravel path onto a porch of an abandoned house and was riding their porch swing. After we hugged him from fear, we cracked up laughing. We thought he would be down in the woods exposed to the elements, but he was way smarter than that! He took the nice clean path to a place he could be alone on his swing for a little while. The point of all that is I am glad they are not only focusing on the woods. My first guess would be water. My next guess (just because of what my guy did) is look at the path of least resistance and look for something safe looking (to him). Don't forget to check the grounds that are not areas that arent traveled much. I REALLY hope they find him soon. I still cant get past John Radabaugh never being found. Come on out, little guy!!! You can play another day!!

John:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-R-Radabaugh-Jr-48-Marion-County-25-Feb-2014

I was hoping they would have located him by now :(

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

The foster mom has only had Omarion since February of this year. Searchers were sent into subdivisions to go door to door to knock on doors and talk to people. Apparantly, my daughter and her fiance didn't know that civilian searchers were called off at 9:30 because I believe they searched until 10:30 or so. Some civilians kept searching into the late night as they were told they could do it at their own risk on their own. Day searchers will start searching when it's light in the morning.

In listening to more local talk, apparantly it is the foster mom who has 13 kids besides Omarion and not the bio mom. I don't know how many of those are biological kids and how many are foster kids or if they all still live at home. In fact, it's local gossip so I don't even know how true it is. The foster family did have a large family group at the lake park and were there all day and cooked dinner on a grill there. I can't find a facebook page for the bio mom and I don't know the name of the foster mom. The bio mom Khisha Humphrey lives in Pontiac and the foster mom lives in Flint. There is so much talk going around that it's hard to know exactly what is accurate and what is not. There are a lot of comments under the news articles and on the Davison Dog Park page. I haven't checked the Davison Community Page yet or the Davison Parks and Recreation page. I should go see what is being said on them.

I had to evacuate 130 individuals with disabilities for a hurricane evacuation. We had a large complex of cabins in the middle of the woods. We had round the clock awake staff and plenty of them (they got to bring their families for free, so we luckily had lots of people volunteer to come with us!). One of my guys with severe autism and nonverbal went on the porch to rock, like he always did. Only this time, he slipped away. In the middle of the woods! Needless to say, when they called me I FREAKED out, called 911, called the caretakers of the property- you name it. I had visions of him hiding under leaves at the bottom of the ravine- and it was raining. There were ponds that he went with them fishing, so he knew where they were. Within 10 minutes the caretakers found him- he did NOT go into the woods. He was not out in the rain. He walked down the gravel path onto a porch of an abandoned house and was riding their porch swing. After we hugged him from fear, we cracked up laughing. We thought he would be down in the woods exposed to the elements, but he was way smarter than that! He took the nice clean path to a place he could be alone on his swing for a little while. The point of all that is I am glad they are not only focusing on the woods. My first guess would be water. My next guess (just because of what my guy did) is look at the path of least resistance and look for something safe looking (to him). Don't forget to check the grounds that are not areas that arent traveled much. I REALLY hope they find him soon. I still cant get past John Radabaugh never being found. Come on out, little guy!!! You can play another day!!

John:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-R-Radabaugh-Jr-48-Marion-County-25-Feb-2014

BBM
See this is where the caretakers and/or bio mom's knowledge is critical. As I stated in an earlier post, children with autism have different interests, like the little guy I mentioned I work with that is fascinated with trains. He is non-verbal but will get very upset if someone tries to take his train set away. If I were looking for him, the train tracks would be my first stop. The little guy you mentioned likes to rock on porch swings and that is where he gravitated to. This is just so disturbing. Now since they can't find him, I'm wondering if some evil person saw what was going on, and seized an opportunity to walk straight out of the park with him. I so hope not!

:tyou: Jan for your interest in this case and outstanding local reporting. Even though I'm about an hour away from Davison, I didn't know about the missing youngster until the report on Channel 4 news at 6:00 last night. I have a bad feeling about this missing boy and feel less confident that he'll be found safe after reading media links and posts here. Omarion was not properly supervised during the family outing :( Hoping for a positive outcome.

http://www.minbcnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=1226620#.VZqks8x16tY
This is a new video from this morning. They have now brought in mounted police from Lapeer to search on horseback for Omarion. The reporter in this video is a friend of ours from church. We have known her and her family for years. Department of Corrections employees have been searching too. There are lots of searchers but still no sign of the boy. They have covered the same areas in a 2 mile radius many times and have fanned out from there for several miles.

Noon update on Channel 4 (WDIV): Search continues. LE is also asking the public to check their properties because the boy may have wandered away from the park. Mars likes to hide and manages to fit himself into tiny spaces.

I saw a few comments on articles from people suggesting that others who were at the park that day check their pictures/videos to see if they inadvertently caught him in the background at some point. I wonder if the police/SAR were to put out an official notice if they might catch him heading in a certain direction.

I also wonder where he was found those multiple times earlier in the day. Was he heading to the same spot? Praying for this little guy.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jewels2U
Back