GUILTY MI - Ramsay Scrivo, 32, found dismembered, St Clair County, 27 Jan 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bumping up to add the rest in

Nurse - I've updated a little more on the timeline thread too.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MI- Ramsay Scrivo timeline thread *no discussion*

What's the best way to handle the timeline? I don't want to keep posting it too many times and spamming up the thread. Update it in the timeline thread and link it, update it both places, keep bumping it?

Thanks! Just want to follow the best protocol here. :loveyou:

pharmchic has done a timeline bunnyhop, with dates times and links (thanks pharmchic)

DING DING DING.

Ramsay was likely killed 4 days prior to his body being found. Looks like mommy dearest was planning to take off. Now we know why she's considered a flight risk. Where's the 8 grand at?

How evil IS this woman?

Judge ups bond for mother accused of dismemberment

Posted: Feb 04, 2014 4:06 PM EST
Updated: Feb 04, 2014 4:06 PM EST

tsk tsk

(WJBK) -
ST. CLAIR SHORES, MICHIGAN -- In response to an emergency motion by the Macomb County Prosecutor's Office, a district judge increased the bond Tuesday on Donna Scrivo to $250,000 cash.

The judge ruled Tuesday that Scrivo had not been truthful to the court during her arraignment, when she represented financial indigence and requested court-appointed counsel. It was disclosed during today's hearing that Scrivo owns a home in St. Clair Shores valued at approximately $150,000, received two insurance payments this past summer totaling $175,000, owns a 2012 Ford Escape valued at $19,000, and withdrew $8100 from her bank four days prior to her arrest.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/24633547/judge-ups-bond-for-mother-accused-of-dismemberment

I wonder if she bought the 2012 Escape (for an escape) with the $8100, maybe a private sale.

I've been tied up at work lately and am just now getting up to speed on this case.

What in the HECK?????????

Holy carp! I just had a thought... If she *was* in fact working in Hospice or home health, she would likely have had access to some meds that aren't even commonly available in the hospital... i.e., the morphine liquid and/or vials that we've been speculating about.

I sometimes cover the inpatient hospice unit at the hospital where I work, and there's a lot less oversight on the narcotics there because of the nature of the type of care they're providing.

JMO. Just some wheels that are turning. Lots of pulling at straws, obviously.

DING DING DING.

With the post about medicare it had me thinking she was working in a nursing home/hospice facility which had medicaid/medicare and private insurance patients. There is far less over-sight (although more penalties if laws are broken) with meds being dispensed. You do not have to be a nurse to dispense meds, contrary to belief.

I worked at a memory care facility (nursing home) when I was an LPN. The way med carts worked was that you wrote down when you were taking the cart out, marked down patients who had taken their meds and that they were given per order. To get the cart you had to check out the key. You turn the key in at the end of med rounds. The shady nurses would depend on the patients with memory issues that were on heavy narcotics in order to steal. After all, who's going to take the word of a patient with dementia? We busted several aides doing this with oxy's, roxies and norco. I mean - several. It's not like they would take a ton of pills per shift, they would take 1 pill from different patients each time. put it this way; 1 Roxi 20mg = 20.00 street value (there's no fillers or anti-abuse in them). We only had a few patients with patches and those obviously were rather hard to steal because we'd notice on our rounds if the patient didn't have it on. however, there was an aide busted for taking the USED patches (ew!).

She easily could have been taking meds. It's incredibly easy, there's no cameras in the rooms and unless the facility has a rule that med dispensing requires a 2nd set of eyes ... no one is any wiser.

I wonder if she bought the 2012 Escape (for an escape) with the $8100, maybe a private sale.

I don't think Ramsay was her first victim. I don't even know if her husband was her first victim. Reading about her over medicating patients leads me to believe she has been at this (attempts) for a very long time. How many times was she NOT caught (attempting)? Hopefully she was not successful on her earlier attempts, but I believe 90.9% she was successful on her husband and 100% on Ramsay.

Something, IMO, happened where she KNEW she couldn't cover Ramsay's death up as a "accident" or "suicide" or "natural death" and she panicked by cutting him into pieces, stuffing him into trash bags, and disposing of them. Oh, and reporting him missing! Isn't there a missing limb? Arm I believe?

As for the car... I do agree that she may be been ready to flee. Texas most likely. Close to the Mexican border.

My only question is WHY she so blatantly disposed of Ramsay's remains? I don't think she was suffering from a psychotic break (murdering her child). I honestly believe she is a sociopath/narcissistic. A lot like Casey Anthony, but worse (I can't believe I could find anyone worse than Casey Anthony until NOW!!)

I know with where I work, you can find anything filed against us (sadly there's a lot) for incompetence / negligence for free online. Anyone try to look up the hospital she worked at yet? It should come up in google search, at least I think it should. Any infraction is public knowledge.

I don't think Ramsay is her first victim either. The level of methodical cover-up and deviance is indicative of someone who "graduated" in their method (ie accelerated).

I think we might just be looking at a black widow.

I'm trying to place when she might have killed him, but no one has come forward with the last time they had seen him. Odd ennit?

I wonder if she killed him Thursday night/Friday AM and went about doing the needed things (title changes etc) that day. So does that mean she sat around all weekend with Ramsay's body?

She did use bleach and attempt to clean up, and I kinda think she did that Do we know how decomposed he was? I haven't seen anything about that yet.

They are saying the insurance money could have come from the fire, but there is no way. The house wasn't even worth that much. Had to be life insurance.

I wonder how much life insurance Ramsay carried? I bet she never forgot to pay that bill.

From what I understand the house is worth $150,000. However, from what I also understand it was not a total loss and the fire was contained to the basement (where Ramsay was sleeping). Unless she had $175,000.00 in furniture (which I doubt) in the basement... I am inclined to believe this was life insurance on her husband or both her husband and mother.

Does anyone know if DS had visited her mother before her death?

*I swear I do have a life outside of here .. but currently I'm avoiding homework and dishes*

RE:Visiting her mother before her death
I believe she was out there for Xmas. It should state on her FB.

To BBBD4U,
We have no idea how decomped he was, however the person who found his head thought he was an African American male. So, either Ramsay was darker due to decomp or he was burned like the papers and clothing which were in the bags too.

My only question is WHY she so blatantly disposed of Ramsay's remains? I don't think she was suffering from a psychotic break (murdering her child). I honestly believe she is a sociopath/narcissistic. A lot like Casey Anthony, but worse (I can't believe I could find anyone worse than Casey Anthony until NOW!!)

RSBM

I've been wondering this too. She was very close to Detroit. If she really wanted to dispose of the body so it would never be found, all she had to do was slip into the city and leave the remains in an abandoned house.

Because she didn't do that, made me think she was scared for her own safety, and being scared for her own safety means she's not completely nuts.

Also, I'm confused on the car switcheroos she has going on. Is it possible she was so obvious in that car because she would be donating that car to the charity and escaping in a different car that wasn't traceable to her. So she figured she'd be long gone before they connected her to car used in the crime?

I was also thinking maybe she wanted his body found so she could collect life insurance, but that wouldn't explain why she was being so obvious in that car, just would explain why she would leave the body in such a way as to guarantee that he'd be found.

*I swear I do have a life outside of here .. but currently I'm avoiding homework and dishes*

RE:Visiting her mother before her death
I believe she was out there for Xmas. It should state on her FB.

To BBBD4U,
We have no idea how decomped he was, however the person who found his head thought he was an African American male. So, either Ramsay was darker due to decomp or he was burned like the papers and clothing which were in the bags too.

On her FB it shows she went to her 40 year class reunion in TX September 22, 2012. X-Mas of 2012 she has posted photos with DS's family. I did a search of some of DS's family members names and they have MI addresses listed in the white pages.

TracyLynnS - Reminds me of the creep that got Mickey Shunick(sp?) and all of his "white truck" shenanigans.

Holy carp! I just had a thought... If she *was* in fact working in Hospice or home health, she would likely have had access to some meds that aren't even commonly available in the hospital... i.e., the morphine liquid and/or vials that we've been speculating about.

I sometimes cover the inpatient hospice unit at the hospital where I work, and there's a lot less oversight on the narcotics there because of the nature of the type of care they're providing.

JMO. Just some wheels that are turning. Lots of pulling at straws, obviously.

Oh Absolutely true about the morphine, at least in the state of Md in 1995 and 2005. My brother and my Mother both died at home under the care Hospice. And in both cases there was liquid morphine iirc w/eye dropper to give by mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member