GUILTY MI - Ramsay Scrivo, 32, found dismembered, St Clair County, 27 Jan 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any other rumors via FB that his items were found? The post on FB that I mentioned is true, it was found specifically in their drive way and they did not know him. The phone was turned over to LE.

Sounds like Mommy dearest drove around throwing his personal items out at random.

Thank God she is dumb as a box of rocks.

Has there been any other rumors via FB that his items were found? The post on FB that I mentioned is true, it was found specifically in their drive way and they did not know him. The phone was turned over to LE.

Sounds like Mommy dearest drove around throwing his personal items out at random.

No clue how you even found the cell phone post. I'm useless on FB.

I want to know what happened to the dog.....there were lots of dog pics on his fb.

This makes no sense.

How does it make no sense?

A random person found a cell phone in their drive way. They turned it on to see if they could figure out who it belonged to. They looked at the recently called list and dialed one of the #'s. From there they were told the owner of the phone was missing (ramsay was missing). They called the police, they turned the phone then over to the police.

This person obviously was following the case and posted something. It's public on Facebook.

Does that help?

How does it make no sense?

A random person found a cell phone in their drive way. They turned it on to see if they could figure out who it belonged to. They looked at the recently called list and dialed one of the #'s. From there they were told the owner of the phone was missing (ramsay was missing). They called the police, they turned the phone then over to the police.

This person obviously was following the case and posted something. It's public on Facebook.

Does that help?

I guess my question(s) would be:
1) was the 'finder' already a 'friend' on that FB page in order to be able to post?
2) what numbers were called that would respond "Sorry, he's missing"...maybe a family member, friend, or number that LE was answering?
More questions in this mess.

The person who found the phone had commented on Ramsay's wall. her comment is not deleted, but the one about the phone is on her wall.

I have checked the FB of all who have posted to Ramsay's FB since he was found and i can't find the comment either.

I guess my question(s) would be:
1) was the 'finder' already a 'friend' on that FB page in order to be able to post?
2) what numbers were called that would respond "Sorry, he's missing"...maybe a family member, friend, or number that LE was answering?
More questions in this mess.

The woman who found the phone called the last two numbers that had called Ramsay and they told her he was missing.

She obviously is not in her right mind. She has left a trail every where she has gone.
I wonder if she got away with other things and then convinced heself that she was invincible.
Some mentally ill people can be so convincing to unsuspecting people.
Did she fool the other son too?

I have checked the FB of all who have posted to Ramsay's FB since he was found and i can't find the comment either.

It took a while, but I found it. It is complicated, but I will try to explain without mentioning the names of people not involved in the case.

On feb 4 someone comented on RS FB. From there the third comment on that post...I went to their page. That person posted on their FB wall on Feb 2. The person that found the phone commented on that post. Does that help? Sorry it is hard to follow without posting names.

Mods if this isn't allowed please delete.

It took a while, but I found it. It is complicated, but I will try to explain without mentioning the names of people not involved in the case.

On feb 4 someone comented on RS FB. From there the third comment on that post...I went to their page. That person posted on their FB wall on Feb 2. The person that found the phone commented on that post. Does that help? Sorry it is hard to follow without posting names.

Mods if this isn't allowed please delete.

Thank you! Thank you! I found it.

I think Donna probably has a personality disorder - which makes her feel as though she's invincible. As another said, she's most likely gotten away with something before or is able to manipulate her way out. Notice that she tried to manipulate the court!

Any updates?

I think Donna probably has a personality disorder - which makes her feel as though she's invincible. As another said, she's most likely gotten away with something before or is able to manipulate her way out. Notice that she tried to manipulate the court!

Any updates?

Narcissistic Personality Disorder, to be sure.

The woman who found the phone called the last two numbers that had called Ramsay and they told her he was missing.

Right... no matter who those two numbers were (friends/family), I am interested in who responded that way. A question (rhetorical, I suppose at this point). But thanks!

Wouldn't it be something if his mother was one of the two people called back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968