GUILTY MI - Rebekah Gay, 24, Broomfield Township, 31 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SO who was responsible for giving this guy only 8-15 yrs in 1995 for Vicky Wall's murder? And I'd like to know when he was released. How he hell do you get 8-15 only after you hid someone's body?! Because he claims it was an accident?! RIGHT, sure. :furious:

considering the description about the videos he was watching and his prior offenses... might not be a bad idea to see if anyone else is missing in his "awareness space"

SO who was responsible for giving this guy only 8-15 yrs in 1995 for Vicky Wall's murder? And I'd like to know when he was released. How he hell do you get 8-15 only after you hid someone's body?! Because he claims it was an accident?! RIGHT, sure. :furious:

Epic failure of the system. And what did he do to her that we will never know about :furious:

Did this 'pastor's' congregation know about the prison time he did for the earlier dead woman?

considering the description about the videos he was watching and his prior offenses... might not be a bad idea to see if anyone else is missing in his "awareness space"

I know people are going to get tired of me preaching about 'horror-*advertiser censored*' and snuff films, but I think they are a bigger problem than people think they are.

The internet allows people 24 hr access to hundreds of thousands of sick and violently twisted images. :mad:

Article doesn't state if the Victim from 1981 was Male or Female.

I'm not even sure we can believe what he's saying about *advertiser censored*. This guy has a record going back prior to the web, and I don't see him as smart enough to find the dark web. Looks like he can barely figure out FB. Mi think like most pastors, he likes to preach about the eeevilllss of sex, and *advertiser censored* probably sounded like a great excuse for his disgusting and murderous behavior.

I know people are going to get tired of me preaching about 'horror-*advertiser censored*' and snuff films, but I think they are a bigger problem than people think they are.

The internet allows people 24 hr access to hundreds of thousands of sick and violently twisted images. :mad:

Agree.Yes lets feed the Piranha. It feeds the already sick,twisted,violent minds.

from swannies link

==Criminal history==

White has a criminal history in Calhoun and Kalamazoo counties dating back to 1981, state records show, when he was sentenced to 5 to 10 years incarceration for felony assault with intent to murder.

In 1995, he was sentenced to 8 to 15 years incarceration after pleading guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of Vicky Sue Wall, according to a May 9, 1995 article from the Kalamazoo Gazette.

That article said that Wall's body was found in a wooded area off East H Avenue in Kalamazoo County on Aug. 27, 1994, six weeks after she went missing. Her body was so decomposed when it was recovered that authorities could not determine an exact cause of death.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/central_mich/mt-pleasant-woman-rebekah-gay-24-missing-110112

Wow, why was he even out of jail?

Thanks coldpizza, I tried to do that and my screen went white. I paniced and figured someone will figure it out. Thanks for you help.

Trying to find info on poor Vicky Sue Wall, whose life apparently didn't matter very much to the prosecutor who cut a deal with and the judge that sentenced this sick SOB back in 95. Nothing coming up about her. And thinking of her poor family too, who now have to hear his guys name in the news all over again, for doing the same thing he did to Vicky.

https://www.facebook.com/bwhite2086#!/pastorjohnwhite1957

This has been posted before but I figured i'd bring it with my comment.
Under his "favorites" he has a picture of a t.v. and the word none under it. Really? They should have been more specific. TV none, Videos, PLENTY! They are going to have a field day with his computer. IMO.

Oh and also from this article:

After dragging Gay’s body to the kitchen area, White said, he undressed her but does not remember having sex with her, according to court documents.

He doesn't remember!

Well, I guess we will wait until the autopsy/examination to determine if she was sexually assaulted too. As if it isn't bad enough already.

I'm with u Sarx.. banned for at least one life. Her poor son. Sick to my stomach once again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds
Back