GUILTY MI - Rebekah Gay, 24, Broomfield Township, 31 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was reading in some comments about this being Tribal Land is that correct? Does anyone know?

OMG this article says that during his bond hearing, White told the judge he had already made a plea agreement with the prosecutor?!

http://www.themorningsun.com/articl...er-suspect-held-without-bond?mobredirect=true

If they plea this guy out.... Omg... Gonna steal that "no words" thing from Nurse, before I get in trouble...
He very well may have made an agreement, he led them to her body.
If they knew about previous case which I am sure they did, they did not want her body to be in same condition where cod could not be determined.

But they had blood and evidence in his truck. They didn't need the body, although of course it is best they do. Bit it sounds like they had enough evidence without making a deal.

This guy doesn't deserve any breaks. He already got two too many, and this is what has happened because of it (this isn't directed at you, manzana, I know you didn't say he deserved one... Just venting :furious: )

Doesn't remember, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot ever. It was his motive. It's playing out like a real life Halloween horror movie. Ihtssobripftrohslspos. I still don't feel better.

He very well may have made an agreement, he led them to her body.
If they knew about previous case which I am sure they did, they did not want her body to be in same condition where cod could not be determined.

I don't know, they saw marks on him, the house was so messy blood etc I think they could have gotten enough on him to get a warrant within a decent amount of time. Unless they offered him 40yrs or something stupid where he won't be alive anyway, I would think they would have waited to make any deals yet. IMO... not that I've never been wrong thats for sure.

also, according to that article woodtv8 ( or something). The father of the child, RG's ex, came to the house to pick his son up. IIRC, previous articles said White took the child to him. So now the LE have him in the house and the last person to see her. Thats a warrant right there. IMO once again.

(this isn't directed at you, manzana, I know you didn't say he deserved one... Just venting :furious: )
I wish he was not even out in the first place, I doubt they would give up too much but we all know about closure and while they had enough to get a conviction, I am sure they wanted her found asap

AR-121109989.jpg&MaxW=620&MaxH=320

Plea deal? Ummm, was that how they got him to confess?

He deserves nothing but the worst, but perhaps the plea was for something minimal that will still keep him in for life, but quickly brought closure to her loved ones?

Omg missed this part. That earlier thing in 1981?:

Prior to Wall’s death, White pleaded no contest in 1981 to a charge of assault with intent to do great bodily harm for repeatedly stabbing a woman in Calhoun County.

Wtf?!

This guy hates women, IMO. *advertiser censored* addiction my a$$, Internet *advertiser censored* my a$$ too, he has some deep seated anger towards women going way back.

Chamberlain told White, who lives in the Broomfield Valley Trailer Park just south of M-20 on South Coldwater Road, that he must talk about any plea agreements with his court-appointed attorney.

Isabella County Prosecutor Risa Scully, who was at the arraignment, declined to comment.

Wearing a suicide prevention suit at the jail, White, who said he had worked at a church until Wednesday, sighed and repeatedly closed his eyes, but answered “yes sir” to Chamberlain’s questions.

http://www.themorningsun.com/articl...er-suspect-held-without-bond?mobredirect=true
Hmmn, hope there will be no problem with his confession. I like his description of worked vs. being a Pastor (if that is even correct terminology for him).

Exactly how does that vest protect him from hurting himself?

Sorry folks, my mind is just going right now. I am thinking of poor Rebekah, White said (same article that we've been talking bout) that when Rebekah saw him, she said " I know you" can you imagine how scared she was when she 1st saw a person standing there and then saying that thinking she was ok since she knew him and probably had a sigh of relief and then he attacks her???? I'm sick about this. My prayers are with her family.

I'm trying not to get time out so I have to sit on my hands but there is SOOO much I want to say here. I guess it wasn't what he thought it would be and didn't excite him the way he thought it would. (I'm being nice mods.) We need a smilie with a halo on it.

How's this... :angel: ....( Angel)

or...

this... :innocent:....... (Innocent)

HTH

Sorry folks, my mind is just going right now. I am thinking of poor Rebekah, White said (same article that we've been talking bout) that when Rebekah saw him, she said " I know you" can you imagine how scared she was when she 1st saw a person standing there and then saying that thinking she was ok since she knew him and probably had a sigh of relief and then he attacks her???? I'm sick about this. My prayers are with her family.

I know. It is too much to think about, looking a that beautiful smile and thinking how she must have reacted. Unfreakinbelievable.

:grouphug:

This guy hates women, IMO. *advertiser censored* addiction my a$$, Internet *advertiser censored* my a$$ too, he has some deep seated anger towards women going way back.

Well, with him looking like that.........how many woman were waiting in line to be with that????? Ugh! He probably had lots of fantasies and no one willing to pretend he was George Clooney so he probably got rejected a whole lot.

Where was Rebekah's "creep" meter on this guy? Just looking at him gives me the creeps. Most women have the "creep" meter built in. Poor thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!
Back