GUILTY MI - Rebekah Gay, 24, Broomfield Township, 31 Oct 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just think the *advertiser censored* explanation is nothing but an excuse. Plentyof lonely or unattractive people look at *advertiser censored*, there's nothing inherently wrong with it. Even some of the weird fetish *advertiser censored*, so long as its consentual, isn't inherently wrong. But ever since Bundy blamed his murders on *advertiser censored*, you hear accused men say it all the time - oh, I'm addicted to *advertiser censored*, rough sex *advertiser censored*, violent prn, etc.

Even if this disgusting guy looked at violence *advertiser censored*, he did it because he already hated women. And he would have killed with or without the *advertiser censored*, IMO.

Yeah, the creep meter is high with me too... But I wonder if she was naive, or she felt bad for him. In person, she probably saw him with his little grand baby, and figured he was just ugly but harmless.

I dunno. This is all insane. :sigh:

I watched a program on the effects of *advertiser censored* on the brain.

http://www.charismamag.com/site-arc...-*advertiser censored*-a-neuroscientists-view

I don't want to get into a debate on the subject, but I think there is research out there which indicates it is harmful. But I do agree with you, not everyone who watches it becomes a murderer.

My motto-Ya might walk in my house but your going out on a gurney.

I am a pacifist and an aging hippie..I even voted for George McGovern---but times have changed....grew up in farmland of illinois---never locked our door--used to ride my bike 4 miles into town ---alone---no worries than....also I had biting and groin kicking down pat...bit a couple of football players who got fresh and kicked a guy in the nuts when he tried to get fresh at our graduation party...I didn't mess around..Wanted to be an MD since I was 5...that's all that mattered to me....thats shy these cases upset me---I have a huge hinky meter!!!! But, so many of our victims trust these guys---than, they are assaulted and murdered. It just makes me sick!!!!!

People need to start demanding background checks on so-called pastors, etc. who have access to families, just like they do with teachers and stop being so willing to rely on "men of God" to be better than anyone else.

I am a pacifist and an aging hippie..I even voted for George McGovern---but times have changed....grew up in farmland of illinois---never locked our door--used to ride my bike 4 miles into town ---alone---no worries than....also I had biting and groin kicking down pat...bit a couple of football players who got fresh and kicked a guy in the nuts when he tried to get fresh at our graduation party...I didn't mess around..Wanted to be an MD since I was 5...that's all that mattered to me....thats shy these cases upset me---I have a huge hinky meter!!!! But, so many of our victims trust these guys---than, they are assaulted and murdered. It just makes me sick!!!!!

When you get your firearm instruction they will train you-shoot to kill :what:

I watched a program on the effects of *advertiser censored* on the brain.

http://www.charismamag.com/site-arc...-*advertiser censored*-a-neuroscientists-view

I don't want to get into a debate on the subject, but I think there is research out there which indicates it is harmful. But I do agree with you, not everyone who watches it becomes a murderer.

IIRC: he was watching it for the last 2 wks. Would that cause him to murder? Oh wait, he already did that! Seriously though, from what you know about, how long would someone have to watch that hard core crap to act on it? I would think a man ( a flipping preacher man) would not fall into wanting to kill someone in 14 days. I don't think they have ever blamed video games with kids and their actions in that time frame. Of course, he could be lying, wouldn't that be a shock!

Please note, I am not attacking you or your comments. Just still feeling the sting of this freak.

I know i am raging too. I was just starting to come around after poor Whitney's murder and now this :furious:

I know. :cry: I am coming off Whitney and Autumn. I almost quit this place after Autumn. I got overwhelmed. I took about a week off and got right back at it, only to have two "deceased" in the same day. That 12 year old boy who disappeared after riding his bike on vacation on an island near France was found and identified today.

IIRC: he was watching it for the last 2 wks. Would that cause him to murder? Oh wait, he already did that! Seriously though, from what you know about, how long would someone have to watch that hard core crap to act on it? I would think a man ( a flipping preacher man) would not fall into wanting to kill someone in 14 days. I don't think they have ever blamed video games with kids and their actions in that time frame. Of course, he could be lying, wouldn't that be a shock!

Please note, I am not attacking you or your comments. Just still feeling the sting of this freak.

Do you really think this guy has only been watching *advertiser censored* and snuff films for two weeks? I daresay electronic footprints or other evidence will prove otherwise.

He also said he loved the woman he murdered in 1995 ...

Don't want to debate the effect of *advertiser censored* either but want to clarify my stance. IMO it's just another stepping stone for somebody with a sick twisted mind. No different than one who steals undergarments. Then moves on to peeping. Then rape. When the gratification is no longer there whatever the means they move on and then most often to the ultimate act :moo:

I would really like to thank each and every one of your post WS on thread, but, it would take waaaaaaay to much time and I agree with all of you.

Stiffer sentences are needed for this type of Man-on-woman crime. The stabbing in '81? What the he!! is that all about?

In re to Ms. Wall, I highly doubt they were seeing each other in any other way than him giving her rides or just being helpful until he thought the time was right to attack.

What a real . May he and his enablers (ahem) forever wake up in a pile of cold sweat every A.M.:furious:.

I'm so shocked. I'm just so really shocked. This is as bad as it gets. This is just disgusting. So he gets the idea of doing it with a dead woman and sets out to put his fantasy in action. And chooses a trusting neighbour for it. Somebody give me a bucket. How sick is that man?

considering the description about the videos he was watching and his prior offenses... might not be a bad idea to see if anyone else is missing in his "awareness space"

Serial killer.

Hmmn, hope there will be no problem with his confession. I like his description of worked vs. being a Pastor (if that is even correct terminology for him).

Exactly how does that vest protect him from hurting himself?

J. Holt in the Whitney Heichel case wears it too. It was explained in that thread: it's not a vest, actually, it's a whole long gown made of a kind of soft rubber like material without any fasteners or threads whatsoever. The shoulder holes also come apart if they try to hang themselves in them. I guess they wear nothing underneath. It's supposed ot keep them warm and "decent", and, well, alive.

Maybe with a bag over his head :what: Seriously tho perhaps he had a "charming" personality. Church was a great front and maybe he came across as kind and caring.

He was said to love the boy very much and was very nice to him.

Yea loved him so much he had to take his mother away :banghead:

Ugly loser, rejected by women his whole life, hates them, wants to degrade women, kills them. I hope he never gets out. NEVER!!!

I grew up around guns. I learned how to clean, load and unload them by the time I was 10 years old. We were taught that if you ever have to use one, you better be willing to kill with it. I only had to pull the gun once but I meant it when I did. I didn't have to fire it, I made my point.

Rebekah knew this pig. He gained her trust like the slime he is. He probably had these feelings for her a lot long than two weeks, he just decided in the last two weeks he was going to follow through with his sick fantasies. Her guard was completely down.

I so agree with the poster who talked about women's creep instinct going crazy and then ignoring it. Mine has saved my life. It's never wrong. Women need to realize they aren't wrong, the creep is just biding his time til he can strike. If you keep him at a distance and keep your eye on him, he'll never get the chance to strike.

Do you really think this guy has only been watching *advertiser censored* and snuff films for two weeks? I daresay electronic footprints or other evidence will prove otherwise.

He also said he loved the woman he murdered in 1995 ...

not at all, If he was into this IMO its been years. I'm going by what his comments were. I am also not sure if he is using that as an excuse and may not be into it at all FWIW. He put himself into a mental institution after killing Vicky wall in 94/95 before getting caught and IMO it was to cover himself, now he did this and may actually be using the video thing as an excuse, especially since he is saying he didn't follow thru with having sex with her. (that we know of yet) there is a lot of info that we don't know or are not privy tooIMO

In 1981, White was sentenced to 5 to 10 years incarceration after being found guilty of felony assault with intent to murder.

White was 22 in March of 1980, when he stabbed a 17-year-old girl 14 times in the back and chest, according to newspaper articles from the time.

White attacked the high school student, who was his neighbor at the time, at his Battle Creek home after showing her a slot-car racing layout in his basement, the articles say. Authorities called the attack unprovoked at the time.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/central_mich/murder-suspect-john-white-criminal-history

I know people are going to get tired of me preaching about 'horror-*advertiser censored*' and snuff films, but I think they are a bigger problem than people think they are.

The internet allows people 24 hr access to hundreds of thousands of sick and violently twisted images. :mad:
I totally agree!!! The internet is wonderful...but it allow people to see pictures/videos that they would never see otherwise because they would never go into a public store to buy them. Some people might look out of curiousity...then find out they have a desired for perverted sick things! moo

Sorry for OT rant...but the videos he was watching had to fuel his sick desires! Plus...why was he out of prison???

In 1981, White was sentenced to 5 to 10 years incarceration after being found guilty of felony assault with intent to murder.

White was 22 in March of 1980, when he stabbed a 17-year-old girl 14 times in the back and chest, according to newspaper articles from the time.

White attacked the high school student, who was his neighbor at the time, at his Battle Creek home after showing her a slot-car racing layout in his basement, the articles say. Authorities called the attack unprovoked at the time.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/central_mich/murder-suspect-john-white-criminal-history

Did he also stab the other woman who was found stabbed and barely breathing today not very far from Rebekah? What happened to her, did she survive? Maybe he was frustrated cause he wasn't able to have sex with Rebekah and went on to find another victim to vent?

not at all, If he was into this IMO its been years. I'm going by what his comments were. I am also not sure if he is using that as an excuse and may not be into it at all FWIW. He put himself into a mental institution after killing Vicky wall in 94/95 before getting caught and IMO it was to cover himself, now he did this and may actually be using the video thing as an excuse, especially since he is saying he didn't follow thru with having sex with her. (that we know of yet) there is a lot of info that we don't know or are not privy tooIMO

He did a voluntary civil commitment? I did not see that, is it in a news story?

Omg, it just gets worse and worse. I can't believe he ever got out after that kind of attack.

Stabbing 14 times in the back and chest? yeah, he hates women, IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AgentA
Back