GUILTY MI - Rebekah Gay, 24, Broomfield Township, 31 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
His first Victim (the first we know of) survived 14 stabs :what: Poor girl.

Did he also stab the other woman who was found stabbed and barely breathing today not very far from Rebekah? What happened to her, did she survive? Maybe he was frustrated cause he wasn't able to have sex with Rebekah and went on to find another victim to vent?

These crimes were 1.5 to 2 hour drive apart. I dont think they are connected. At this point from what i read earlier. There was confusion early in on this thread. I'll see if i can find anything on the other Victim.

Here's the quote about committing himself:

White checked himself into the Kalamazoo Regional Psychiatric Hospital hospital shortly after his meeting with Wall at the Meijer store and was arrested at the hospital in September 1994 about a week after Wall’s body was found.

I'm trying not to get time out so I have to sit on my hands but there is SOOO much I want to say here. I guess it wasn't what he thought it would be and didn't excite him the way he thought it would. (I'm being nice mods.) We need a smilie with a halo on it.

:angel: :angel: :angel: [ type in ' angel']

His first Victim (the first we know of) survived 14 stabs :what: Poor girl.

God, 17 years old, can you imagine? She probably still suffers from anxiety and/or PTSD, especially knowing he was violent after that too, and yet was still released twice. :furious:

wow. Just wow.:banghead:

I agree. How in this world out and about after stabbing somebody 14 times? Because she survived> That is just
crazy.

Things (laws) need to be changed ASAP.

That her door was unlocked. Really? I don't believe it. He says. He did not rape her-dead Or alive. I don't believe that either!
Actually, I don't believe a word that he's said about how this all went down.
And, yes I am pizzed that, this creep stole her life and left her 3 year old without his Mommy!
I realize that we are too advanced to "string a criminal up".
Sometimes, I have to wonder though.
So very thankful, as hard as this is, that he was caught and confessed.
Excellent job LE.

QUOTE=Gardenlady;8525787]Wanted to bring this forward again. This lovely young woman with the big smile, so full of life, died because she trusted a pastor who turned out to be a disgusting old pervert. :furious:[/QUOTE]

He did a voluntary civil commitment? I did not see that, is it in a news story?

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/central_mich/mt-pleasant-woman-rebekah-gay-24-missing-110112

It was in this article but has since been removed. It said he put himself into a mental institution prior to being charged for anything this was for the murder of Vicky Wall in 94/95. I will say this is hearsay until it comes up again.

Also, some may want to read the comments on this article, explains how they knew each other. IMO

This is all i can find to date on the other Victim today. Not yet named. Alive but critical.

http://www.abc12.com/story/19975703/woman-found-beaten-in-genesee-county-ditch

Thanks Bravo!

He would have had time to do it I think. And some details are so similar - same age bracket, found naked, found in a ditch ... :what: But I'm sure LE will also look into that and make a connection if there is one.

I'm glad she survived! Hope she recovers fast. Maybe she can identify her attacker, or even knows him.

In the days to come I want to know who decided this should be released. Who decided such a soft deal should be had on the second charge :furious: I want names. I want to know just how long did he serve on those sentences.

I am a widow--had a big dog but he died....So, I am going to have to learn to use a handgun---but there are so many nuts out there I think the time has come...I kept my husbands old shotgun--figured I could clobber someone over the head with it!!
Google "bear spray"...it is pepper spray made to keep bears away...the can is about the size of small can of hairspray...it is much stronger than the small mace cans... I keep one behind my nightstand...

I also have a chihuahua who lets me know when someone walks up to the door...even when we are in another room behind a closed door...she is a great little watchdog! She might not hurt anyone...but she would let me know if someone is around!

About anything.
My guess is that he lied about everything.
Obviously, he was an underground sicko, who worked hard at fitting into this community.
A wolf, in sheep's clothing. :furious:

UOTE=Gardenlady;8525929]But they had blood and evidence in his truck. They didn't need the body, although of course it is best they do. Bit it sounds like they had enough evidence without making a deal.

This guy doesn't deserve any breaks. He already got two too many, and this is what has happened because of it (this isn't directed at you, manzana, I know you didn't say he deserved one... Just venting :furious: )[/QUOTE]

I pray they hit this guy with every charge they can. Where i live the removal of the clothing would get him a sexual assault charge. I dont remember which link contained his claim he couldn't remember if he sexually assaulted her. I'm sure the forensics will jog his memory :furious: For every lie they tell there is an element of truth. Casey Anthony taught me that ya know :floorlaugh:

This perp says he was into *advertiser censored* that depicted, killing, then having sex with the corpse.
I do not even classify that as *advertiser censored*.
Soft *advertiser censored*, hard *advertiser censored*-is about sex IMO. Not. Murder.

Sorry, but your post to me is offensive. I could have interpreted incorrectly.

I just think the *advertiser censored* explanation is nothing but an excuse. Plentyof lonely or unattractive people look at *advertiser censored*, there's nothing inherently wrong with it. Even some of the weird fetish *advertiser censored*, so long as its consentual, isn't inherently wrong. But ever since Bundy blamed his murders on *advertiser censored*, you hear accused men say it all the time - oh, I'm addicted to *advertiser censored*, rough sex *advertiser censored*, violent prn, etc.

Even if this disgusting guy looked at violence *advertiser censored*, he did it because he already hated women. And he would have killed with or without the *advertiser censored*, IMO.

Yeah, the creep meter is high with me too... But I wonder if she was naive, or she felt bad for him. In person, she probably saw him with his little grand baby, and figured he was just ugly but harmless.

I dunno. This is all insane. :sigh:

I so relate to all of your anger here....so many things were flying around earlier, I had to excuse myself...

The whole ex-con using God as a cover...yeah please, rehabilitated my a$$!

If you all could see the pics of her son, it would kill you a lil bit more :( He's an adorable long shaggy-haired toehead - just so sweet.

I pray for conway and his dad...that they get all the support they need to handle this...it's going to be a long road. From what I have learned, bekah had a TON of people who loved and cared for her. I don't doubt they will step up and be there when/if needed.

RIP bekah....the bullock creekers love and miss you.

This perp says he was into *advertiser censored* that depicted, killing, then having sex with the corpse.
I do not even classify that as *advertiser censored*.
Soft *advertiser censored*, hard *advertiser censored*-is about sex IMO. Not. Murder.

Sorry, but your post to me is offensive. I could have interpreted incorrectly.

I just think the *advertiser censored* explanation is nothing but an excuse. Plentyof lonely or unattractive people look at *advertiser censored*, there's nothing inherently wrong with it. Even some of the weird fetish *advertiser censored*, so long as its consentual, isn't inherently wrong. But ever since Bundy blamed his murders on *advertiser censored*, you hear accused men say it all the time - oh, I'm addicted to *advertiser censored*, rough sex *advertiser censored*, violent prn, etc.

Even if this disgusting guy looked at violence *advertiser censored*, he did it because he already hated women. And he would have killed with or without the *advertiser censored*, IMO.

Yeah, the creep meter is high with me too... But I wonder if she was naive, or she felt bad for him. In person, she probably saw him with his little grand baby, and figured he was just ugly but harmless.

I dunno. This is all insane. :sigh:

I'm not sure what's offensive about hat I said. I don't have a problem with *advertiser censored* at all. This guy says he did this to RG because he was watching violent *advertiser censored* for the last couple of weeks. iMO thats just an excuse.

Not sure what's offensive about that. :waitasec:

https://www.facebook.com/events/444210975635012/

A candle light vigil will be held at the flag pole of Bullock Creek High School in remembrance of Rebekah. Anyone and everyone is welcome to attend.

Donations for Rebekah's son and family can be given to Riki Shook, Amber Letts or Lauren Moulton. For those who would rather donate online a fund is set up at the following site: http://www..com/1fw65k?pc=fb_cr

We ensure all of the funds will go to Rebekah's family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just fyi -- a vigil if you are local...and place to donate if so inclined. We will be going to the vigil tomorrow.

IMO, this guy will use any excuse in the book to get himself off the hook for his crimes, and it pretty much worked since he had the ability to be out walking the street after stabbing a teenager 14 times and then killing a young woman. This guy is full of it and everyone knows it. I don't think anyone is trying to offend anyone here. We are all pissed that this happened and keeps happening.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim
Back