GUILTY MI - Rebekah Gay, 24, Broomfield Township, 31 Oct 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interviews and evidence led police to White, who lived in the same mobile home park as Gay and who, a friend told 24 Hour News 8, was dating Gay's mother. The two planned to marry.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/central_mich/mt-pleasant-woman-rebekah-gay-24-missing-110112

BBM

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

So he weasled his way into the family to get to Rebekah. This man should never have been outside of prison walls. I am so fed up with the justice system, something has got to be done....everyday, everyday an innocent, young lady is brutally murdered....wouldn't you think her mother would have had a key to her daughter's place.....I hate liars, cheaters, thieves and murderers.

Sorry for the rant but, well you all know how this makes us feel..

:furious::furious::furious:

Just keeps getting sicker----engaged to marry mom---this poor young girl probably already felt he was family--her stepfather. Wish he could fry but he will later.

I so relate to all of your anger here....so many things were flying around earlier, I had to excuse myself...

The whole ex-con using God as a cover...yeah please, rehabilitated my a$$!

If you all could see the pics of her son, it would kill you a lil bit more :( He's an adorable long shaggy-haired toehead - just so sweet.

I pray for conway and his dad...that they get all the support they need to handle this...it's going to be a long road. From what I have learned, bekah had a TON of people who loved and cared for her. I don't doubt they will step up and be there when/if needed.

RIP bekah....the bullock creekers love and miss you.

(((longtallcold)))

So sorry for your loss.

I feel like the *advertiser censored* issue at this point atleast deserves a moment of clarity atleast as far as imo I have seen personally happen within those that I love along with the fact that it appears to be being used quite often as a defense mechanism to sick ***** that are murdering and raping us and our precious children..

Be not mistaken just as Gardenlady said before me, the vast majority, tho I believe it does have negative effects, by far and wide the vast majority do not go and commit heinous acts of rape, violence, and murder ALL SEXUALLY MOTIVATED.. THIS IS TRUE..IMO ABSOLUTELY NORMAL PEOPLE WHO EVEN BECOME STRONGLY ADDICTED AND HEAVILY IMMERSED IN *advertiser censored* WILL NOT BECOME RAPISTS AND MURDERERS..
but I will say that nonetheless the addiction and immersion into the inevitable of stronger more deviant *advertiser censored* DOES WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT HAVE SEVERE NEGATIVE IMPACTS ON THE PERSON AND THOSE HE/SHE IS INTIMATELY INVOLVED WITH, PERIOD AND WITHOUT DOUBT THIS IS FACT..

But those who are using it as the modern day crutch and blame for their abhorrent criminal actions are full of chit if they wanna say it is *advertiser censored* that led them to rape and/or murder..

Do i believe it could be listed as a contributing factor?...absolutely the *advertiser censored* played a role of further stimulating and prodding an already sick, deviant mind.. The sick deviant mind would have quite likely still have committed the heinous acts WITHOUT *advertiser censored* EVER ENTERING THE PICTURE(just as it does for the hundreds of thousands that raped/murdered before the *advertiser censored* was so very readily available)..

Is it the cause?.. ABSOLUTELY NOT..but it is a contributing factor and the more all consuming the internet becomes flooded with deviant *advertiser censored* and for free, at the touch of every single person who has internet capabilities.. Imo you can bet your bottom dollar that the heinous, sexually motivated crimes will continue to rise(and plz dont quote me with rebuttals of there being no rise in these crimes..FACT IS THERE IS)

SO AGAIN IS *advertiser censored* CREATING MONSTERS THAT RAPE AND KILL?..NO..BUT YOU DAMN WELL BETTER BELIEVE IT IS A CONTRIBUTING FACTOR TO THOSE WHO ALREADY ARE OF A TWISTED, UNBALANCED MINDSET..AND THAT I WILL STATE MY LIFE ON..Ive seen the negative impacts and effects UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL with people I love and care about..and I have watched the escalation that for a fact takes place QUICKLY in the need for further sexual stimulation to gratify ones self..it is scary and in the last ten years two hands can no longer count the number of families Ive watched fall victim to the *advertiser censored* negative effects..do they become rapist and killers?..no..do they become devoid of the intimacy they once had and replaced with escalating sexual deviancy instead?..without a doubt they do.. Ive had clients share with me in detail their longterm, uphill battles theyve forged once *advertiser censored* took a hold in their loved one, and therefor their entire family's lives..

Its a fact and it hasnt a damn thing to to do with censorship and freedom that has been the crock within which *advertiser censored* is protected..give me a friggin break and take a real close look at the families around you..its there..and its negative impacts for those who fall into addiction..the effects are lifelong for the addicts loved ones..burying your head in the sand does not make it go away.and frankly it never will..

Omg missed this part. That earlier thing in 1981?:

Wtf?!

:what: Oh my goodness...So now he's killed two and attempted at least one other.

Every church I know of fingerprints and/or background checks their staff and (nearly all also all of their) volunteers - apparently that doesn't happen everywhere, or maybe just not in small town churches. Should be par for the course.

This guy shouldn't have been out period, let alone in a job where other people are prone to make themselves vulnerable with him. :furious: Besides for the fact he's just plain creepy - how in the world did he land himself that job?!

"At one point White heard Gay state 'I know you,'" the court documents read in part.

What a horrible and helpless feeling to be attacked and about to be killed and suddenly realize you know your murderer! Man...it just keeps getting even more heart-breaking!

Where is the THANKS THANKS THANKS button?

You are spot on, Smooth!

Interviews and evidence led police to White, who lived in the same mobile home park as Gay and who, a friend told 24 Hour News 8, was dating Gay's mother. The two planned to marry.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/central_mich/mt-pleasant-woman-rebekah-gay-24-missing-110112

BBM

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

So he weasled his way into the family to get to Rebekah. This man should never have been outside of prison walls. I am so fed up with the justice system, something has got to be done....everyday, everyday an innocent, young lady is brutally murdered....wouldn't you think her mother would have had a key to her daughter's place.....I hate liars, cheaters, thieves and murderers.

Sorry for the rant but, well you all know how this makes us feel..

:furious::furious::furious:

Oh my goodness! It seriously keeps getting worse! :banghead:

This should totally devastate her mother .... can you just imagine ?

imo

Dammit! I hate waking up to news like this. I'm so incredibly sad to find that yet another child has lost their parent at the hands of a monster.

I'm not quite sure I understand though... he stabbed a woman, then he killed a woman, he was then let out of jail (how he escaped LWOP is beyond me), only to kill Rebekah? And he was dating her mother? And her son was in the house?

I'm absolutely disgusted. Especially to find that, yet again, the perp turns out to be someone the victim knew and trusted. FFS, she trusted this with her darling baby boy when she went to work in the mornings! And her ex obviously knew him well enough that him dropping their son off in the morning didn't raise any flags, apparently he'd done it before.

I have no words.

Rest in peace, Rebekah. May your family find peace. :candle:

This should totally devastate her mother .... can you just imagine ?

imo

I know, so incredibly sad. I can't even begin to imagine how she must feel, finding out the man she loved (and was going to marry) had murdered her darling daughter while her grandson was in the house. :(

Does anyone know if Vicky Wall lived near him? There seems to be a pattern, the 1st attack on the teenager was a neighbor, Rebekah was a neighbor.. seems SO's are not the only people we should be made aware of. IMO

Her MOTHER was going to marry him. OMG. He's disgusting looking. How could she??? Ugh.

White served prison terms for assault with intent to murder and for manslaughter and was released in 2007, the Michigan Department of Corrections told WLNS-TV.
hosted2.ap.org/RIPRJ/.../id-5478bda3a95e4f2fb71961445253ad2b

What else has he been doing since 2007?

Well, with him looking like that.........how many woman were waiting in line to be with that????? Ugh! He probably had lots of fantasies and no one willing to pretend he was George Clooney so he probably got rejected a whole lot.

Where was Rebekah's "creep" meter on this guy? Just looking at him gives me the creeps. Most women have the "creep" meter built in. Poor thing.

My sentiments exactly. I have known only one person to make the hair on the back of my neck not only stand up but curl...and this reminds me of him to the T. {{{{{shivers}}}}} Disgusting is about as good as it gets. IMO

I left the thread earlier today around page 2 and come back to this horror. I can't believe this guy strikes only every 10 years or so.....hope LE are looking into every missing person or unsolved homicide within 100 miles of where this "----" has ever lived. Dear Lord.

Dsigusting piece of s----. HE MAY HAVE A PLEA AGREEMENT BUT IT HAD BETTER BE LWOP!!!!!!!!! And, put him in the general piopulation...HE SHOULD NEVER BE FREE AGAIN!!! Sorry, but this case pisses me off more than Whitney's...He treated her like garbage!!! I am just so sick and tired of sicko men motivated by their own sexual delusions killing innocent women young and old alike. I am actually going to purchase a handgun...if anyone breaks in I'll shoot their balls off!!! Sorry, but I have had it!!

:floorlaugh: Did I say that? Sounds like something me or my ma would say......
My weapon of saying use to be my meat tenderizer, but a gun is so much more efficient. Kudos. Still :floorlaugh:

I am a widow--had a big dog but he died....So, I am going to have to learn to use a handgun---but there are so many nuts out there I think the time has come...I kept my husbands old shotgun--figured I could clobber someone over the head with it!!

Keep it handy...you don't need any practice except for loading and pulling the trigger. Can't miss. You may have a sore shoulder afterwards, but the perp will have a new belly button.....aaahhh depending if he's facing you or not. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BexLuth0r
Back