GUILTY MI - Rebekah Gay, 24, Broomfield Township, 31 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Around 2 a.m. Wednesday, he entered her mobile home though an unlocked door and attacked her as she walked down a hall toward her kitchen, the court documents say.

"At one point White hear Gay state 'I know you,'" the court documents read in part.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/central_mich/mt-pleasant-woman-rebekah-gay-24-missing-110112
Was he wearing a mask?

OMG this article says that during his bond hearing, White told the judge he had already made a plea agreement with the prosecutor?!

http://www.themorningsun.com/articl...er-suspect-held-without-bond?mobredirect=true

If they plea this guy out.... Omg... Gonna steal that "no words" thing from Nurse, before I get in trouble...

white is wearing suicide prevention vest.....

I only want him to wear it until the whole truth comes out...

then that protection should be lifted...

JMO

Well, with him looking like that.........how many woman were waiting in line to be with that????? Ugh! He probably had lots of fantasies and no one willing to pretend he was George Clooney so he probably got rejected a whole lot.

Where was Rebekah's "creep" meter on this guy? Just looking at him gives me the creeps. Most women have the "creep" meter built in. Poor thing.

Maybe with a bag over his head :what: Seriously tho perhaps he had a "charming" personality. Church was a great front and maybe he came across as kind and caring.

I was reading in some comments about this being Tribal Land is that correct? Does anyone know?

Cold Pizza... If it is.. And he is at least partially Native American... Would the legal process change?

:dunno:

Was he wearing a mask?

Not that i have read but perhaps she recognized his voice in the dark?
I just clued in I think. Maybe you were kidding? In refrence to his "looks" LOL

Well, with him looking like that.........how many woman were waiting in line to be with that????? Ugh! He probably had lots of fantasies and no one willing to pretend he was George Clooney so he probably got rejected a whole lot.

Where was Rebekah's "creep" meter on this guy? Just looking at him gives me the creeps. Most women have the "creep" meter built in. Poor thing.

I just think the *advertiser censored* explanation is nothing but an excuse. Plentyof lonely or unattractive people look at *advertiser censored*, there's nothing inherently wrong with it. Even some of the weird fetish *advertiser censored*, so long as its consentual, isn't inherently wrong. But ever since Bundy blamed his murders on *advertiser censored*, you hear accused men say it all the time - oh, I'm addicted to *advertiser censored*, rough sex *advertiser censored*, violent prn, etc.

Even if this disgusting guy looked at violence *advertiser censored*, he did it because he already hated women. And he would have killed with or without the *advertiser censored*, IMO.

Yeah, the creep meter is high with me too... But I wonder if she was naive, or she felt bad for him. In person, she probably saw him with his little grand baby, and figured he was just ugly but harmless.

I dunno. This is all insane. :sigh:

Apologies for the rambling and typo-filled posts... I'm in a rage, and typing too fast for the ipad to keep up!!

Maybe with a bag over his head :what: Seriously tho perhaps he had a "charming" personality. Church was a great front and maybe he came across as kind and caring.

yeah the bag was part of his "seduction technique" right along with a mallet and ties. What scum

I know i am raging too. I was just starting to come around after poor Whitney's murder and now this :furious:

What sends me over the edge with people who cloak themselves in GOD is that I cannot tell you how many times women will refute their very own gut instincts due to the fact the monster IS CLOAKED IN GOD.. often times their gut instincts kick in soon and quite often and yet so very many women will not listen and ACTUALLY feel guilty for their feeling such an instinct and continue telling themselves theur gut instinct is due to their abuses of the past(many times from childhood)..all due to the fact that the monster is hiding behind GOD..

I BELIEVE THERE IS A SPECIAL HOTTER PIT OF HELL FOR THOSE WHO USE GOD TO MANIPULATE THEIR VICTIMS!

Not that i have read but perhaps she recognized his voice in the dark?
I just clued in I think. Maybe you were kidding? In refrence to his "looks" LOL

No, I was being serious.

For Rebekah to say "I know you", intimates at first she did not know who it was that was attacking her. Just struck me as an odd thing to say if she could see him. Maybe you're right, it was dark in the house.

Dsigusting piece of s----. HE MAY HAVE A PLEA AGREEMENT BUT IT HAD BETTER BE LWOP!!!!!!!!! And, put him in the general piopulation...HE SHOULD NEVER BE FREE AGAIN!!! Sorry, but this case pisses me off more than Whitney's...He treated her like garbage!!! I am just so sick and tired of sicko men motivated by their own sexual delusions killing innocent women young and old alike. I am actually going to purchase a handgun...if anyone breaks in I'll shoot their balls off!!! Sorry, but I have had it!!

I wonder if we will learn more about this in the weeks to come. Seems Family/neighbors are a little more comfortable speaking out once charges are made.

Dsigusting piece of s----. HE MAY HAVE A PLEA AGREEMENT BUT IT HAD BETTER BE LWOP!!!!!!!!! And, put him in the general piopulation...HE SHOULD NEVER BE FREE AGAIN!!! Sorry, but this case pisses me off more than Whitney's...He treated her like garbage!!! I am just so sick and tired of sicko men motivated by their own sexual delusions killing innocent women young and old alike. I am actually going to purchase a handgun...if anyone breaks in I'll shoot their balls off!!! Sorry, but I have had it!!

Okay I am a total, bleeding heart, anti-gun fanatic, but I LOled at the shooting their balls off, and I am completely in sympathy with how you feel.

Disgusting effing perverts!!! :furious:

Smooth OPERATOR---I couldn't agree more with everything you have said. Well said!!!! I am a Christian but I believe in living my faith....this pig is as nonChristian as someone can get...Changed man --my bu--

I hear ya!!!! He reminds me of Holt in soooo many ways. I see her. I want her. She will be mine. Then dead :furious::banghead:

I am a widow--had a big dog but he died....So, I am going to have to learn to use a handgun---but there are so many nuts out there I think the time has come...I kept my husbands old shotgun--figured I could clobber someone over the head with it!!

Smooth OPERATOR---I couldn't agree more with everything you have said. Well said!!!! I am a Christian but I believe in living my faith....this pig is as nonChristian as someone can get...Changed man --my bu--

Wonder if the "finding God" got him early releases? Bet he learned that in prison. They all find God in Prison. Perhaps he found how well it worked outside prison too :moo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double
Back