GUILTY MI - Rebekah Gay, 24, Broomfield Township, 31 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No one has really mentioned this yet I don't think. An article said that White was dating Gay's mother and they were going to get married.

No one has really mentioned this yet I don't think. An article said that White was dating Gay's mother and they were going to get married.

That has been on the thread a couple of times. Adds even more pain to the family I am sure. What a sick !

Well I will relay the PG version of what was easily found regarding the "psycho thrillers" that the monster admitting to watching and fantasizing about doing to his neighbor(bless her precious soul and her tiny little boy who has been left to grow up without his mommy)..the psycho thriller website is atleast NOT REAL(as if that makes it ok) simply due to the fact that its NOT a snuff film but rather only a role playing *advertiser censored* where the star only "pretends" be murdered..and raped(sickest of sick imo).. There is actually a disgusting blog that discusses frame by frame the thousands of different films that are all viewed on the psycho thriller site..

Well..guess what is the EXACT SCENARIO IN ONE OF THE MORE RECENTLY UPLOADED FILMS...

Death by zip tie that the killer pulls out of his pocket that he brought to his "good looking" neighbors home!!!..

He literally acted out the entire scenario on precicious Rebekah that he watched on this *advertiser censored* site.. And the details are horrific of what happens..

Just when I thought that no case could be worse than the case I've been following (NY nanny stabs to death two children),
I stumbled upon this one. Everything about this case is sickening and unforgivable.

God does not forgive everything. No, he doesn't.

~ "God is fair;" Hebrews 6:10

~ "Surely you know that the people who do wrong will not inherit God's kingdom. Do not be fooled." 1 Corinthians 6:9

~ "The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all who cause sin and all who do evil." Matthew 13:41

I hope it's alright that I posted the above reminders for those, like me, who need them and believe them.

yes and read below what he told her mom right after killing Rebekah..
Quote:
Sally Gay says White talked a lot lately about how beautiful her daughter was and made dinner for Rebekah the night before her murder. Police say that White admitted to sexually fantasizing about Gay over the past few weeks; now that attraction is considered a motive.

Sally says that after her daughter was reported missing on Wednesday, White called her and told her Sally was the love of his life and he's sorry for what happened to Rebekah. When Sally asked if he knew what happened to her, she says he replied, "It'll get taken care of."

Just when I thought that no case could be worse than the case I've been following (NY nanny stabs to death two children),
I stumbled upon this one. Everything about this case is sickening and unforgivable.

~ "Surely you know that the people who do wrong will not inherit God's kingdom. Do not be fooled." 1 Corinthians 6:9

~ "The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all who cause sin and all who do evil." Matthew 13:41

I hope it's alright that I posted the above reminders for those, like me, who need them and believe them.
i agree in that God does not offer forgiveness to those that do not repent[and truly within ones heart repent..NOT JUST SAY THE WORDS], turn away from that sin, and ask for God's forgiveness..jmo

to clarify ..imo I believe that forgiveness is always offered by God, but imo there must be actual repentance and turning away from the sinful actions/behaviors as well as seeking the forgiveness that God offers to us all..again jmo and do not want to derail or detour the thread about precious Rebekah's tragic and senseless murder..

I am absolutely stunned and horrified that the congregation KNEW his background and allowed him to be their pastor. Yes, Christianity says we should forgive (7x70 times) BUT that does not mean you have to allow that person to be in a position of trust or a position that gives him access to so many who MAY NOT know his past.
Forgive but set appropriate boundaries!
This congregation (or whomever of them were in a position to hire this pastor) really dropped the ball on their responsibilities IMO. Now a young woman is dead, a child is motherless and so many more are devestated.
He has proven OVER AND OVER he cannot control himself! KEEP HIM IN JAIL FOREVER!

I debated on whether to post and erased and retyped this several times, trying to find the right words to say.

I don't want to get into forgiveness, because I personally struggle with it both in real life and also in what I post here, but the bible is very clear on how Christians are to forgive. I deeply admire Rebekah's Father, what an example he is.

That said, being a Christian does not mean you are a doormat. Jesus told the disciples when he sent them out to preach the gospel (paraphrasing); I am sending you out like sheep into the midst of wolves. Be wise as serpents and gentle as doves. In other words, we are to use wisdom and discernment when dealing with people.

In regards to what you said about "forgive with boundaries". In 1 Timothy 3 the Apostle Paul clearly states what the qualifications are for Pastors and Church Leaders, and how the body of Christ is to choose them. I don't think John White met any of those qualifications.

Well I will relay the PG version of what was easily found regarding the "psycho thrillers" that the monster admitting to watching and fantasizing about doing to his neighbor(bless her precious soul and her tiny little boy who has been left to grow up without his mommy)..the psycho thriller website is atleast NOT REAL(as if that makes it ok) simply due to the fact that its NOT a snuff film but rather only a role playing *advertiser censored* where the star only "pretends" be murdered..and raped(sickest of sick imo).. There is actually a disgusting blog that discusses frame by frame the thousands of different films that are all viewed on the psycho thriller site..

Well..guess what is the EXACT SCENARIO IN ONE OF THE MORE RECENTLY UPLOADED FILMS...

Death by zip tie that the killer pulls out of his pocket that he brought to his "good looking" neighbors home!!!..

He literally acted out the entire scenario on precicious Rebekah that he watched on this *advertiser censored* site.. And the details are horrific of what happens..

BBM

all I can say is 2 things...

premeditation
and
whiskey tango foxtrot...

Thanks for this! I believe them, as with 1 Corinthians 5. It's important that believers use these scriptures to defend against untruths.

I debated on whether to post and erased and retyped this several times, trying to find the right words to say.

I don't want to get into forgiveness, because I personally struggle with it both in real life and also in what I post here, but the bible is very clear on how Christians are to forgive. I deeply admire Rebekah's Father, what an example he is.

That said, being a Christian does not mean you are a doormat
. Jesus told the disciples when he sent them out to preach the gospel (paraphrasing); I am sending you out like sheep into the midst of wolves. Be wise as serpents and gentle as doves. In other words, we are to use wisdom and discernment when dealing with people.

In regards to what you said about "forgive with boundaries". In 1 Timothy 3 the Apostle Paul clearly states what the qualifications are for Pastors and Church Leaders, and how the body of Christ is to choose them. I don't think John White met any of those qualifications.

I appreciate your post, Knox.

And I think that was very well said all around.

OMG, I just read the article about that.

Websters Definition of FORGIVE:

transitive verb 1) a: to give up resentment of or claim to requital for <forgive an insult>

b: to grant relief from payment of <forgive a debt>

2) a: to cease to feel resentment against (an offender) b: pardon <forgive one's enemies>

This is also my definition of forgiveness. Sammy Thompson (Somer Thompson's father) taught me the Christian definition which has been discussed here. He forgives Jerrod Harrell. I understand his need to and his example has been a tremendous learning experience for me.

I think making peace within yourself and not allowing hate and resentment and pain to fester in your soul is being confused with forgiveness. I think many Christians believe they will not be forgiven if they do not forgive.

Some things are unforgivable by me. I cannot give "pardon", I cannot grant relief from payment, nor can I not harbor resentment for an unforgivable offense.

I wont forgive this monster, or Jerrod Harrell or any of the others. Ive entrusted our judical system to punish them, I entrust God to forgive them and I believe in karma.

My trust in our judicial system seems to be grossly misplaced.

Is this a Church or a Cult?
They knew. Their "forgiveness" allowed this monster to manipulate the kindhearted in their midst. Rebekah obviously trusted this "church" and her mothers judgement of this man. I dont think for a minute she never felt her hinky meter rising in his presence. But I'd bet it made her feel guilty. Forgiveness and guilt, both an intricate part of religion and manipulation.

This case is making me physically ill. Truly.

Yet another lovely young mother whose life was taken by someone who should never have been out of prison. How many women does one have to murder or attempt to murder before they are locked up forever? Are the lives of women worth so little?

This is one of those times I truly wished I lived in a country where they take evil 's like this and execute them in the yard out back. And I'm sorry that our "justice" system allowed him to murder again.

What a sick, worthless, . I'm so very sorry Rebekah.

the vigil was really nice.... RIP Rebekah sweetie...we will all look out for your son/..... once a creeker, always a creeker!

I just hope every one of you takes time to hug yer loved ones and tell them you love them. The saddest thing is watching family members or friends beat themselves up over NOT saying I love you.....and then it's too late

http://www.ourmidland.com/news/article_b62ab6f4-2565-11e2-91fc-0019bb2963f4.html

The vigil featured prayers, a version of Amazing Grace played on guitar, memories of Rebekah shared by young and old alike, and a special surprise Rebekah herself hadn&#8217;t yet learned &#8212; her boyfriend had bought her an engagement ring.

Bullock Creek Superintendent Charlie Schwedler said even though it&#8217;s said there&#8217;s always a positive to take out of the bad, he&#8217;s having a hard time finding the positive in this situation.

&#8220;What I do know is you can be positive, and do something positive,&#8221; he said, urging all who attended to keep taking care of Conway, the rest of Rebekah&#8217;s family and each other.

I love being part of the bullock creek family -- its truly that-a family

BBM - if that doesnt make you cry, nothing will

There's that string from my heart cinching my stomach....again. I just ache thinking about the emotions her mother, her bf and her X are dealing with. It's like a big egg beater came in and scrambled all their lives.....and many more. The mother forever asking what, if any, signs she may have missed....and HOW in the world do you explain to a 3 year old mommy isn't with us anymore because...? What a destructive being. It's at times like this I wonder if LE just tries to connect in trying to understand.. soulfully and in angst...and asks why? to the perp? Maybe they have to stop themselves in just not wanting to know....nor understand. What a complete horror and nightmare.

Rebekah RIP :rose: and know so many people have taken little C into their hearts and praying that HIS arms of comfort, care and protection are always wrapped around him. So, so sad and completely senseless. :(
Prayers for her loving friends and family, also.

I hope the media will stop showing his pic now. Enough. No need. Just time for justice.

JMO

In my state, he would be on death row, not out to murder again.

In the very least he should have been in prison without possibility of parole, ever. He proved he was a repeat offender.

Drug addicts caught stealing get more time then this.

I lived in SoCal when the California parole board let Lawrence Singleton out after serving seven years. Look him up. He went on to kill in Florida and they executed him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back