GUILTY MI - Renisha McBride, 19, shot while trying to get help, Detroit, Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Respectfully, BBM. Seriously? Wow. So, just because Renisha was DWI, Wafer is justified to become her judge, jury and executioner even though he never felt threatened? I can't wrap my mind around that anyone feels that way. IMO and MOO.

Thank god you spoke, cause I have no clue what they are saying above you either, neither do I want to get banned lmao Lawd

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk now Free

A bit confused as to why the self-defense is even an issue in this trial since he claimed the shotgun fired accidentally. It's either an accidental shooting or it's self defense, it can't be both.

Right, what happened to that I pulled the trigger by accident crap? Then days later, I was fearing for my life so I had to shoot. Utter BS

I'm having a bit of a problem trying to understand your statement bolded above about "We don't know who opened the front door". At 4 am in the morning I can reasonably assume that the front door was closed. And, siince the screen door was locked, I can reasonably assume that she did not open the front door. That said, if he felt the least bit threatened by a woman standing outside of a locked screen door, why didn't he just close the front door, lock it and then call 911? Why shoot someone just because they banged on your door to wake you at pre-dawn hours? His story just doesn't make sense to me.

YES! It makes no sense at all, so we cannot sit here and act dumb and try to justify someone getting shot . Even if renisha knew the man and was hollering abuse, does not give you the right to shoot a human being. I truly do not understand why folks don't get it. She could have been homeless, smoking a crack pipe outside and banging the door, U have no right to shoot her dead. The wrong people have guns in there hands. Sickening

YES! It makes no sense at all, so we cannot sit here and act dumb and try to justify someone getting shot . Even if renisha knew the man and was hollering abuse, does not give you the right to shoot a human being. I truly do not understand why folks don't get it. She could have been homeless, smoking a crack pipe outside and banging the door, U have no right to shoot her dead. The wrong people have guns in there hands. Sickening

I am just so so very glad that I do not live in an environment where that sort of behavior is "just one of those things". Crack heads, violent drunks, drunk drivers etc....roaming loose, banging on doors and screaming demands and scaring folks that are sleeping in the middle of the night etc...

I feel so blessed to NOT live in that type of urban hell hole. Here when it is dark other people do NOT wander about harassing the homes of others because they think they have a "right to". If there is a legitimate problem/emergency people have the common sense to call for help from a DISTANCE as other people's homes/property are to be respected or else the consequences could be very bad.

Guess respect has gone out of style in most of the U.S.

I am just so so very glad that I do not live in an environment where that sort of behavior is "just one of those things". Crack heads, violent drunks, drunk drivers etc....roaming loose, banging on doors and screaming demands and scaring folks that are sleeping in the middle of the night etc...

I feel so blessed to NOT live in that type of urban hell hole. Here when it is dark other people do NOT wander about harassing the homes of others because they think they have a "right to". If there is a legitimate problem/emergency people have the common sense to call for help from a DISTANCE as other people's homes/property are to be respected or else the consequences could be very bad.

No matter how we analyze her actions, even I wonder how she ended up on that street etc, who knows. But you do not have the right to pull out a gun, unless someone is in your home, trying to attack you. Scarred is scarred but you don't do the extreme and start shooting, so those actions from him need to be dealt with. Lock him up!!!

Was actually going to watch this trial and tried to yesterday. Now it will not be streamed. Probably good for them because that was one of the most unprofessional courtrooms I have ever seen. It looked like a garage set up ac hoc to accommodate the trial. The set up was just weird...the judge was not at all organized and kept shuffling papers and not even looking at the witness. As mentioned above people interrupting non stop ...simple no order. I found it hard to watch...and whomever was shooting clearly did not know what they were doing. Thankful I live somewhere where a court proceeding is handled in a professional manner. At this point I have lost interest in this trial.

Was actually going to watch this trial and tried to yesterday. Now it will not be streamed. Probably good for them because that was one of the most unprofessional courtrooms I have ever seen. It looked like a garage set up ac hoc to accommodate the trial. The set up was just weird...the judge was not at all organized and kept shuffling papers and not even looking at the witness. As mentioned above people interrupting non stop ...simple no order. I found it hard to watch...and whomever was shooting clearly did not know what they were doing. Thankful I live somewhere where a court proceeding is handled in a professional manner. At this point I have lost interest in this trial.

No way, so it will not be streamed now???? Can't believe it. YES about the courtroom, very bad. Nobody knew what they doing, the judge interrupting when witnesses in the stand. Was awful lol but I am pissed now.

No way, so it will not be streamed now???? Can't believe it. YES about the courtroom, very bad. Nobody knew what they doing, the judge interrupting when witnesses in the stand. Was awful lol but I am pissed now.

Yep...no live stream...I think it was too much for this judge...and starting out they showed a juror. This is certainly not a trial where any juror wants their face to be shown. Have no idea what exactly went down but gone...guess there are some tweets coming out.

Was actually going to watch this trial and tried to yesterday. Now it will not be streamed. Probably good for them because that was one of the most unprofessional courtrooms I have ever seen.

Some if it is rather interesting though. Renisha's mother getting on the stand and pretending to be June Cleaver, the mother who "scolded little Nisha for not doing her chores, and who had no idea there was alcohol or marijuana in the house".

Yeah, no idea little Nisha was downstairs with her friend drinking half a fifth of vodka and smoking THREE blunts!

Now I know what yall are going to say "That doesn't matter! She is still innocent!" Well if it DOES NOT matter then why does the mother feel the need to lie and misrepresent their family life and activities?

Oh and I loved how she added in that Nisha worked from home as her grandmothers care provider, [modsnip]

Well I guess every home operates differently but I found it amusing (and strange) when she said little Nisha would hop into bed with her when she would be drunk...like it was bonding time or something? To each their own!!!

I am blessed to live in a safe neighborhood. Besides that, I simply cannot understand the paranoia that would lead someone to pull out their gun and shoot someone who was banging on their door in the middle of the night. I'd be alarmed for sure, but not enough to get my gun (which I don't have) and then make the decision to shoot them. Sorry, but I just don't understand this mentality.

Well I guess every home operates differently but I found it amusing (and strange) when she said little Nisha would hop into bed with her when she would be drunk...like it was bonding time or something? To each their own!!!

Right, to each there own, I know families who's values are through the roof. The girl was still innocent. Not about none of that BS, whether mom passed them blunts back and forth, which is bad parenting. Renisha head should not have been blown off .

Here is the full transcript of Wafer’s explanation to police at the scene of the shooting:
"A consistent knocking on the door and I’m trying to look through the windows but every time I look through the windows and the door it’s banging somewhere else so I open the door kind of like who is this and the gun discharged. I didn’t know there was a round in there. I don’t get it, who’s knocking on your door at four thirty in the morning bang bang bang, somebody wanting in.”

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...idnt-know-there-was-a-round-in-there/27127220

Guess it's true, no more coverage of this trial. We got an hour and a half total, due to that messy judge. SMH

Guess it's true, no more coverage of this trial. We got an hour and a half total, due to that messy judge. SMH

Despite the extra energy it takes in the courtroom I always think having it "open to view" is important...there will be many on whatever side here that does not prevail saying things were not fair etc. Much smarter to just let anyone that wants to view it. I can't remember ever being so unimpressed with a judge as what I saw in that courtroom yesterday....probably better I cannot see anymore!! She mad me angry just watching her demeanor and paper shuffling like this was a very unimportant case. And then the prosecutor (female) who stood there during her direct exam and wrote notes while everyone waited. What was that about?????

Sorry I posted the wrong clips. They had the date as yesterday 7-23-2014, so I assumed they were correct. My Bad! I know one should never assume.

Here is the full transcript of Wafer’s explanation to police at the scene of the shooting:
"A consistent knocking on the door and I’m trying to look through the windows but every time I look through the windows and the door it’s banging somewhere else so I open the door kind of like who is this and the gun discharged. I didn’t know there was a round in there. I don’t get it, who’s knocking on your door at four thirty in the morning bang bang bang, somebody wanting in.”

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...idnt-know-there-was-a-round-in-there/27127220

so he says this, and then is taking the self-defense route? smh...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back