MI MI - Robin Jobson, 31, Flint, 7 May 1998

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I emailed her link to MCC to see if anybody there might have heard something. That would be great if you could put a poster up.

I want to thank everybody for looking at this thread and for having Robin being featured for the week. There is so little to find on this case I believe it's just finding the one person that saw and heard something to lead us to her.

Well, nothing new here. The only two addresses in Flint that I found for Robin are the ones Misse1343 already posted, 1418 E Hamilton, and 1xxx Dakota. I marked Dakota St on the map because I think it might be important.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...X2mPB_4Q&oq=1400+dakota&t=h&gl=us&mra=ls&z=19

I tried to get a view of E Hamilton in Google Earth from a time before the house was demolished. There's a satellite shot from 1999, but it's black and white, and very poor quality. It's impossible to zoom in and get a clear view. The house is visible, though. In the next satellite shot taken in 2006, the house is gone.

According to the Internet search site she is 45 and has lived in these MI cities--Flint, Alger, Vassar, McMillan, and Caro. That was under the last name of Bringham. But it lists her as having several relatives with the last name of Jobson. To get a complete background search, a person has to pay money and I didn't want to do that.

Can you clarify for me, that search site would indicate that the woman it brought up is alive and living under the last name Bringham? Has anyone ruled her out as being Jobson?

Ignore me if I interpreted that incorrectly :)

Can you clarify for me, that search site would indicate that the woman it brought up is alive and living under the last name Bringham? Has anyone ruled her out as being Jobson?

Ignore me if I interpreted that incorrectly :)

I believe it is spelled Brigham, without the "n". It seems the detective should be able to do a background check on Robin Lynn Brigham to see if she is alive.

The detective was not aware of ssi or the post office box, I wonder if they would let me ask about the po box, I am going to try to figure out what post office it was at, found it on Spokeo

The bar was called Hide Away at 2406 Lewis

No tattoos noted on the report

The detective was not aware of ssi or the post office box, I wonder if they would let me ask about the po box, I am going to try to figure out what post office it was at, found it on Spokeo

The bar was called Hide Away at 2406 Lewis

No tattoos noted on the report

BBM

What do you mean? I'm confused.....

I searched newspaper archives and found an article from 2004 in the Flint Journal that mentioned Robin.

Here's a snip:

Rewards are being offered for information regarding at least five unsolved murder cases. Among the cases being reviewed by the Flint Violent Crimes Task Force:

* Robin Lynn Jobson, then 31, has been missing since May 7, 1998, and is presumed dead. Jobson lived on Hamilton Street, near Lewis Street. Reward $1,000.

Attachments

• ROBIN JOBSON Flint Journal 06-13-2004-2.pdf
    522.8 KB · Views: 22
I wonder if the post office would give me any info about when the last time that po box was checked or when it was no longer Robin's is what I meant. I emailed usps with the detective's name and number along with my email in case they couldn't tell me. I would also like to try find out the last ssi check to be cashed

Why don't you just write a letter to the P O box? Is it in McMillian MI.? If so there is only one Post Office, so if you stop by with a picture of Robin they may tell you if they have seen her or not. Worth a try.....

I sent a letter out to the po box, the ss forwarding and the post office itself. I will update if I hear anything back.

If the PO Box no longer belongs to Robin, I would assume the owner would write "no longer at this address" and return it to you. At least, that is what I would do.....

Well the post office mailed me and stating they couldn't say anything due to privacy which I figured was going to happen. Also I didn't put a return addy on my mail to the po box just her facebook info, detective info and my email. I'm paranoid like that :blushing: Just in case somebody is still using her po box that she knew that is hiding something

Is there a good website for finding out actual address I would like to find out the McMillan addy. All I can find is McMillan MI and nothing else. Also do any of the sites state dates they resided there?

Hi, misse1343. I came here looking for news on Robin. I think any of the big search sites, i.e., intelius, veromi, ussearch, can give you that information for a fee. I don't know of any sites where you can find it for free,unless you go to a local library.

Hopefully, someone else will have a better answer for you. Anyone??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129
Back