GUILTY MI - Rosaline 'Rhonda' Lee, 32, Pontiac, 26 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Awaiting information on Rosaline's domestic situation, and who in her life has been cleared by LE.

FWIW, the perp(s) seemed to go to minimal lengths to cover up this crime. He didn't try to conceal her body, rather placed it in a neighborhood lake where it would be found quickly. He also went to no trouble to hide her vehicle. The manner in which she was found (only a tshirt) and strangled by hand seems possibly indicative of a brazen sexual predator (or an attempt to make it appear as such), but we will see what LE comes up with during their upcoming investigation. There is very little information available at this time.

Hoping Justice comes soon for this young mother and her family.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/05/27/officials-determine-woman-found-in-pontiac-lake-was-murdered/

"PONTIAC (WWJ) – WWJ has confirmed that a woman found in a lake in Pontiac was murdered.

WWJ spoke with the Oakland County Medical Examiner’s office and officials say the 32-year-old woman from Pontiac who was found in Terry Lake yesterday morning was strangled by hand."

"Her family had reported her missing the same day her body was found. Ransom’s family has identified her body through a photograph."

Interesting comments on this one. Brings up the question, did she have a boyfriend?

I'm confused.

Neighbours report seeing the van around the area it was found in at around 10pm Saturday night.

But Rosaline was last seen at 3am, Sunday.

So why was her van in Burt Ave, around 10pm?

And who saw her last? Where?

:moo::moo:

I'm confused.

Neighbours report seeing the van around the area it was found in at around 10pm Saturday night.

But Rosaline was last seen at 3am, Sunday.

So why was her van in Burt Ave, around 10pm?

And who saw her last? Where?

:moo::moo:

Exactly. Maybe she was picking up someone that lived in the area, then went out socializing, so she was seen at 3am on Sunday, then unfortunately she was murdered, and her van was found on Monday not even a mile from the lake. In My Opinion.....

So very sad and so close to where we live. All these horrible crimes are very scary.

Any news on the investigation re: Rosaline's killer?

Is this the work of a serial killer? Or was this crime committed by someone close to her? Or both? Or neither?

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/articles/2013/05/28/news/local_news/doc51a52e4079ae9516424760.txt

"No leads in Pontiac strangulation death; vigil to be held Saturday"

"Rosaline and her children lived with her father in Pontiac, but would visit her mother’s home often. She married and had a child with a former husband who has since moved to Arizona, said her mother.

She also had a child — the 9-month-old — with a local man, but the relationship “ended fast,” her mother said."

A former host on talk show The View has called on the public to help catch the person responsible for murdering her friend's sister.

In an emotional plea on Saturday, Star Jones called on her fans to bring the killer to justice, after Rosaline Lee's body was found in a Michigan lake.

'I can’t get my friend’s sister back but I can use this platform and I plan to use it loudly,' Ms Jones said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mi-naked-body-friends-sister-dumped-lake.html

Star Jones is supposed to discussing this case on Tuesday night on the
HLN channel (can't remember if it will be 7 or 8pm) on 4 June 2013.

A memorial service for Rosaline was held on Saturday 01 June 2013 at
Monument of Faith Missionary Baptist Church, 378 Auburn St, Pontiac, MI.
Please let me know if anyone reads where she was buried.

Star Jones was a sorority sister of this girl's sister, so this case is about to get HUGE! She vowed to help her find out what happened to her sister. Nancy Grace was on Starting Point this morning and is picking up the case. Star Jones will be on Nancy Grace tonight to discuss the case. NG believes it was someone she knew.

Does anyone else think that given what we know so far this looks more like a stranger abduction?

So sad. Such a pretty lady.

Star Jones helps put Pontiac woman's murder in spotlight

Rosaline Rhonda Lee found dead May 26 in Pontiac lake

Author: Hank Winchester, Local 4 Reporter

Published On: Jun 05 2013 11:01:24 PM EDT Updated On: Jun 06 2013 06:54:33 AM EDT

DETROIT -
Rosaline Rhonda Lee was a loving mother, sister, daughter and friend who became the victim of a murder that played out in Pontiac.

The killer is still on the loose. Lee's family and police are doing whatever possible to get the word out. Now, they're getting additional star power from Star Jones, who is a close personal friend of the family...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ight/-/1719314/20442120/-/vw5n3m/-/index.html

Nancy Grace, Star Jones probe Pontiac woman's death

Published: Thursday, June 06, 2013

By JOHN TURK
john.turk@oakpress.com; @jrturk

The unsolved strangulation death of a Pontiac woman recently gained national exposure after a friend of the woman’s family — Star Jones, former co-host of television show “The View” and a frequent contributor at “The Today Show” — used her celebrity as a platform in a case that she feels could’ve otherwise fallen by the wayside.

Jones, a former homicide prosecutor and close friend of Rosaline Ransom Lee’s sister, Richelle, said when she heard about Rosaline’s death over the weekend, she sent 180 emails to friends in the media. She wanted to help in any way she could to get closure for her friend’s family.

“Within an hour, Nancy (Grace) sent me an email,” said Jones in an interview with The Oakland Press. “Immediately, she wanted to know what she could do and when I wanted to come on her show.”...

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/articles/2013/06/06/news/doc51afacfcdabb4629059337.txt

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back