MI MI - Ruth Hoffman, 44, River Rouge, 30 June 1986

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm so sad for you Debbie, I'm thinking of you. You mother isn't lost anymore and I hope that means moving to the next chapter. I don't feel that chapter is perhaps any easier for you, but at least you have something firm about where she is. You are so strong to endure all you've had to and I respect you so much for that.

I did wonder when you've referred to her murder, is that what you've been told occured? Or what you think is probable due to what happened shortly before she died? I understand if you don't want to discuss it anymore but we're all here to help you do any investigating or if you want to keep us updated. We all want the best for you for the future and hope you find answers you are still looking for.

x

I'm so sad for you Debbie, I'm thinking of you. You mother isn't lost anymore and I hope that means moving to the next chapter. I don't feel that chapter is perhaps any easier for you, but at least you have something firm about where she is. You are so strong to endure all you've had to and I respect you so much for that.

I did wonder when you've referred to her murder, is that what you've been told occured? Or what you think is probable due to what happened shortly before she died? I understand if you don't want to discuss it anymore but we're all here to help you do any investigating or if you want to keep us updated. We all want the best for you for the future and hope you find answers you are still looking for.

x
Yes the Authorities said she was murdered and we will do whatever it takes to bring her Justice and I am asking you guys for a little help if you happen to see a site on which she is on as missing can you plz let that site know she has been found Murdered and any tips leading to her death is to be sent to Ken Muskat of Wayne County Sheriff's of Detroit, thank you all for your caring thoughts & prayers.

My thoughts and prayers with you at the loss of your dear Mom. I'm upset it took so long for your to get answers, and yet thankful that you finally do have ONE answer....now to find those responsible for her death! Many hugs to you and your family!!!

My thoughts and prayers with you at the loss of your dear Mom. I'm upset it took so long for your to get answers, and yet thankful that you finally do have ONE answer....now to find those responsible for her death! Many hugs to you and your family!!!

Awwww thank you for your support and your prayers, I am trying to wrap my head and heart around all of this and the one thing I do know for now is I do not want another family to have to go thru this when all along we could have buried my precious Mother and yes your right that's the first thing on my agenda is trying to put her pic out there cause someone knows something and it has been a longgg time to hold something like that in, and I sure do need all the Hugs I can get, I am a only child and have no one to mourn with, I am doing something for my Mother, she would want to be buried next to her baby brother in Tennessee and it is breaking my heart cuz I am in Canada at the time and I have to do what my Mom would want .

Debbie Lynn,
I'm so sorry about your mom. I really hoped this would have a happier ending.
I can't imagine how hard all these years have been for you. Hugs.
It's been a lifetime of pure hell that's for sure, I am sick to death of sugar coating how I feel I am sooo broken hearted and sooooo pissed at the cops grrrrrr sorry

I haven't followed along but read the past few and felt so saddened for you.. HUGS.

I don't live local or know anyone there but I am willing to try to help you find your friend. If you message me any information that can help, I will work on it a.s.a.p.

I can usually find someone -I was a skiptracer for years so it's what I love to do. :seeya:
awww how sweet of you but I don't know her last name I do know that her dad was murdered in Ecorse Michigan and his name was John Sprentz in 1983 and her first name was Anne, we even met a couple of times she was a real sweetie but we lost touch when I moved to Iowa to my next heartbreak which did make national news, house fire calims four clinton iowa, but if you could help find her tell her I miss her and thank you for all the help she gave me with my Mom's case, God Bless you.

awww how sweet of you but I don't know her last name I do know that her dad was murdered in Ecorse Michigan and his name was John Sprentz in 1983 and her first name was Anne, we even met a couple of times she was a real sweetie but we lost touch when I moved to Iowa to my next heartbreak which did make national news, house fire calims four clinton iowa, but if you could help find her tell her I miss her and thank you for all the help she gave me with my Mom's case, God Bless you.

Let me see what and if I can find.

Debbie, I'm on my phone so it's limited but I'm pretty sure I found her. Let me work on it tomorrow and I'll let you know for sure.

I sent an email to an old addy of hers. Hoping she responds. Also found an old page on another site where you 2 interacted. I bookmarked it !!

Bless you, Debbie. Deepest condolences to you and love to you from the bottom of my heart.

:grouphug:

This is outrageous! There had to be LE officers who were aware of Ruth's disappearance and were also aware of an unidentified body being found.

How DARE they not file a missing person report on her. WHO were they covering for. WHO was doing the covering? Why? How could they live with knowing that there was a family still searching and wondering?

I've followed this case for years. I live in a place where a receipt and a traffic ticket was issued in Ruth's name. Were these a plant? It seems to me that these were found years after Ruth was actually dead.

I've always kept an eye out for someone resembling Ruth.

It's time ALL of these f@ckers pay for what they did!

Sorry for the rant Debbie. I hold you and your family in my heart and prayers.

This is outrageous! There had to be LE officers who were aware of Ruth's disappearance and were also aware of an unidentified body being found.

How DARE they not file a missing person report on her. WHO were they covering for. WHO was doing the covering? Why? How could they live with knowing that there was a family still searching and wondering?

I've followed this case for years. I live in a place where a receipt and a traffic ticket was issued in Ruth's name. Were these a plant? It seems to me that these were found years after Ruth was actually dead.

I've always kept an eye out for someone resembling Ruth.

It's time ALL of these f@ckers pay for what they did!

Sorry for the rant Debbie. I hold you and your family in my heart and prayers.
Oh sweetie rant away I need to ask as many of you that are willing to help me make some noice until someone listens to me she deserves Justice so anybody that would be willing to help me by plastering her story which I wrote and will be back to add it to this site and maybe some of you can add it to other sites for my Mom?? plz let me know

Sending Birthday Wishes straight to Heaven My Beautiful Mother, Ruth Hoffman Missing Endangered God I Love You and Mom I am so sorry that I might not be able to bring you Justice for who killed you and for the wrong doing by the RR PD, I have tried to be your voice for so long it has been such a long road Mom I am exhausted but your my Mother and I will kick it in to second gear and find a way to get you Justice, today is your day Beautiful and I hope your up there dancing & singing like the Angel you have always been and those who knew you knew how special you were and how special you made everyone feel around you, you were for sure one great Mother, Auntie, Sister & Grandma & Friend to many, Mom this isn't goodbye this is just until we reunite in heaven someday soon I hope cuz my heart can't take much more so I am gonna pray for some help in bringing such a beautiful woman AT LEAST JUSTICE!!!! I think that's at least what someone owes you, God what I wouldn't do to see your beautiful smile and those beautiful dimples wow could you ever light up a room, we are all gonna meet next year to your final resting place next to your baby brother and that's when I will say my final goodbye but Mom I can't just yet this is tearing my heart out and I don't really think people understand how bad, you were/are my EVERYTHING!!! Love your Daughter Always — with Ruth Hoffman Missing Endangered.

My Mother, Ruth Hoffman Missing Endangered was missing but recently just identified as murder victim in 1986 wow not long after she went missing but couldn't get no police help with a missing report and if she would have been in the ncic and lein we could have buried my Mother years ago and just maybe I would not be in heart failure and I know it's from a broken heart, Just hope I have it in me to keep going to bring her Justice!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back