MI MI - Ruth Hoffman, 44, River Rouge, 30 June 1986

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So sorry to read this, Deb. Can understand why you might not want to go to a trial but Ruth deserves one so I hope LE can make up for the lost time by getting justice for her.

I'm so sorry Deb. I really had hope your Mom was still alive somewhere. To know she was there all this time is too much. Shame on those who could have ended your search so long ago.

I do hope there will be some answers for you and that those responsible are punished.
Awww thank you for caring and yes at first I was pissed and hurt and sooo confused but they never wanted to believe me, in fact they told me at one point that my mother came in there and took the missing persons report off of herself in 2004?? kinda impossible when your dead" but I am to tired to be angry anymore, but I do have to thank Ken Muskat from the wayne county sheriff's office cuz within months he solved my mom's case and why no one else could or didn't want to makes me believe that something shady was happening as I first thought, I remember the last day I seen her like it was yesterday and I wished I didn't, but now all I can hope for is that someone pays for taking the best thing in my life (my mother) please keep me in your prayers that these horrific nightmares go away, wow things have gone so wrong in my life since my Mother was taken out of my life, what I wouldn't do for one more day with my mom.

Deb.

So sorry to read this, Deb. Can understand why you might not want to go to a trial but Ruth deserves one so I hope LE can make up for the lost time by getting justice for her.
Wolf Dreamer, Sweetie if need be I sure will be there but they are gonna try to keep me out of it cuz there afraid I would lose it on the guys and truthfully that's all I think of lately is how to hurt them and I think that is normal they killed my mother, but if it depends on them going to jail or walking you bet ya I will be there and truthfully I think they might need me so I am getting professional help to deal with this pain & hate, I don't like feeling hate but I can't see myself forgiving them even though it says in the bible we have to forgive, I think God is gonna have to give me a pass on this one (sad) but rest assured us as a family will do what we have to, to make sure they pay.

Deb:
So very sorry for your loss and the anger, pain, and frustration it has caused you and your family. I'm sure your Mom is smiling and so proud of how you have persisted in getting the answers even though you've had so many obstacles.

I'm glad you're getting professional help and I'm sure it will be worth it, especially if you have to testify.

For what it's worth and from what I have learned about anger is this: it eats you up from the inside out. You certainly are justified in having anger but bear in mind it has a tendency to take it's toll on a person.

Saying a prayer that in some way you will find peace. I hope you remember the good times with your Mom and that those times were a gift.

Peace and love.
:seeya:

I'm so sorry debbie lynn.

I am so sorry Debbi...

This case has always bothered me. I live not too far from where your mom disappeared. Over the years, I've kept an eye out for her

I'm glad you finally have closure...

Hi Everyone,

This is Deb (Ruth's Daughter) I am writing to let you know yes my Mother was found and yes I am alive and my heart is so broken but I knew she was murdered from the start, my mother was not the type of person to just leave so I knew this day would come deep down but always hung on to the hope and I am not mad at anyone cause this took a lifetime to find her but I will never forgive the people responsible for killing my mother and if and when it comes to her trial I will not be going and I think you all know why? I want to thank all of you who helped me put my mom's story out there and God Bless you all for that. I will not be doing any news stories did my last one 3 years ago which I will give you the link for my online version of my book, I need my time to grieve this woman was/is my life and I know someday we will be together again in Heaven and that's what I am holding on too, my only hope is they catch them bastards that killed her, oh yes my mom was a smoker (newports) and occiasional drinker don't know how I didn't catch that?
http://bittersweetloveonfubar.blogspot.ca/

Love you all for your help and please keep my family in your prayers that we can use all the prayer we can get.

Hugs Deb.
I just wanted to send my regards to you and to your family. We've been looking for 32 years for my sister - I'll never give up -I know she's out there somewhere (likely remains) -- I just want the closure, i want to give her a proper burial - so I can grieve her. Hugs to you, and strength as you begin a process that's been delayed so long.

Maureen

Deb:
So very sorry for your loss and the anger, pain, and frustration it has caused you and your family. I'm sure your Mom is smiling and so proud of how you have persisted in getting the answers even though you've had so many obstacles.

I'm glad you're getting professional help and I'm sure it will be worth it, especially if you have to testify.

For what it's worth and from what I have learned about anger is this: it eats you up from the inside out. You certainly are justified in having anger but bear in mind it has a tendency to take it's toll on a person.

Saying a prayer that in some way you will find peace. I hope you remember the good times with your Mom and that those times were a gift.

Peace and love.
:seeya:

As I read all your message I can feel the compassion in your hearts and trust me that will by far take over the hate, the love I feel is much stronger then any kind of hate but I do agree with you on how hate can take your mind body and soul, but I have nothing for them but hate!! and a need to make them pay one way or another and that right there is what I pray goes away (tears) your right I just need to Grieve my Mother and I lost it when I first heard but the tears just come everyday but I shut them off and go in this mode of trying to be strong and I have been in that mode for soooo long I don't know any other way?? so plz keep me in your prayers and maybe someday I can remember her and Smile.

I just wanted to send my regards to you and to your family. We've been looking for 32 years for my sister - I'll never give up -I know she's out there somewhere (likely remains) -- I just want the closure, i want to give her a proper burial - so I can grieve her. Hugs to you, and strength as you begin a process that's been delayed so long.

Maureen

Oh sweetie thank you sooo much and Maureen always follow your own gut and never listen to anybody when they tell you to let it go, giving up was never a option that some people just don't understand, only we as family understand!!! you keep fighting the good fight for your sister and I know you will and my prayers go out to you as well and if ever you need someone to talk to my email is debbmhll@yahoo.com .

I am SO glad that she was identified.
My cousin's murder case is cold... but at least she was found within a week.
While her murder destroyed her family, at least they didn't have to search for years.

I do think it needs to be examined why Ruth she wasn't identified faster.
She was found within 6 months of going missing. Why wasn't she identified?

I am SO glad that she was identified.
My cousin's murder case is cold... but at least she was found within a week.
While her murder destroyed her family, at least they didn't have to search for years.

I do think it needs to be examined why Ruth she wasn't identified faster.
She was found within 6 months of going missing. Why wasn't she identified?

This is the same sad situation that happened to Ronald Norman. He went missing from an adult foster care home in Dec. 1991 and his remains were found in Lake Eerie in April 1992. He was a John Doe until 2011.
Monroe and Wayne counties are so overwhelmed with not enough time or resources.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...an-woman-hobby-missing-persons-cases/1927461/

Debbie,

So sorry for your loss.. my prayers are with you during this difficult time. I hope the people that are responsible for her death pay the ultimate price.

Is there any way we can find out if she is being compared to Ruth? The notation in the NamUs file says they are 'unsure of where the sample is stored at this time'. I am wondering if that would prevent them from comparing the UID to anyone?
I am looking for Anne who her father got murdered in Ecorse Mi is this you hun?? and sorry if not, it's just I became really close with her and she helped me more then words could ever say , can someone please help me let her know about my mom, thank you

Debbie,

So sorry for your loss.. my prayers are with you during this difficult time. I hope the people that are responsible for her death pay the ultimate price.

Awww thank you and I appreciate all your kindness and I am trying to stay in touch the best my health will permit, but since my heart wants to act up at a time like this when I need it to be strong I really do but unfortunately I have diastolic heart failure but you that know me know I will fight to the end for my mom's Justice!!

I am looking for Anne who her father got murdered in Ecorse Mi is this you hun?? and sorry if not, it's just I became really close with her and she helped me more then words could ever say , can someone please help me let her know about my mom, thank you

I haven't followed along but read the past few and felt so saddened for you.. HUGS.

I don't live local or know anyone there but I am willing to try to help you find your friend. If you message me any information that can help, I will work on it a.s.a.p.

I can usually find someone -I was a skiptracer for years so it's what I love to do. :seeya:

Debbie Lynn,
I'm so sorry about your mom. I really hoped this would have a happier ending.
I can't imagine how hard all these years have been for you. Hugs.

Hi Debbie,
I am not the Anne you are seeking, but I'm glad there's an Anne name-sake out there who was a great comfort to you.

I am so sorry for your loss, and this long journey you have had to take.

Annie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back