MI MI - Ruth Hoffman, 44, River Rouge, 30 June 1986

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HI SewingDeb,
I'm still waiting on the age progression and I promise I will Put It up on all of her sites I wondering how much longer It's gonna take I guess It takes a long time?
Thank you for the prayers.

So you now know that your mom was alive in 1995 and that she was driving a green truck then...that is great news. Gives you hope to keep going.
Can law enforcement check and see if she is working by using her social security number? If she is holding down a job she would be paying taxes and that could be traced by her social security number. I'm sure law enforcement would have to do the tracing but I can't think of any reason why they couldn't do that. It's worth asking about anyway.
I hope you find your mom soon...what a reunion you two will have.

Bobbisangel,
Yes I am thrilled but I knew all along with everything In my heart and gut she was alive and out there somewhere. and the wayne county sheriff's are on the case but I'm still trying to get the age progression so I can put up flyer's everywhere within a 100 mile radius In each directions and were also waiting on the le to get the media Involed.
So thank you so much for sharing In my joy I just wished this was the way on everybody's case even though this has been such a long road and It get's pretty hard when I'm the only family doing this and of course my daughter and last but far from least site's like these and good people like you give me Ideas and give me the strenght to go on and without the lord I would have not made It so I give him alot of praise for carrying me this far.
Have a wonderful day and looking forward to talking to you again soon.
Debbie Lynn.

A new age progression drawing of Ruth has been completed:

Ruth_Sharon_Hoffman.jpg

HI Bobbisangel,
Truthfully that guy who did It done a much better job and It's very good art but there working on some modifcations like forehead Is to big and the chin no way and take at least 5 years off her then he will probally have her nailed.
I'm gonna get ahold of kelly or who ever put's these up and ask them to put her last pic beside that one so I can really tell and so can you and everybody out there so you guy's could get a good Idea who knows one of you might have seen her.
Thanks for all your support.
Deb.

debbie lynn smeaton said:
HI Sewingdeb,
I really don't know I know by pure luck I got that record cause the woman at the state of michigan said I wasn't suppose to get that record cause I sent for them with a copy of the police report and a missing flyer and a copy of my birth certificate and they said no one can get other people records?
So I guess I was luckt to get that and I'm gonna put It up on my site yahoo360 or Is that not a good Idea?
Truly thanks for all you help all of you beautiful people.

You were lucky, I would say. The police can check licenses in all 50 states, I would think. Maybe you should ask them to do that.

I'm not sure about putting it on your site. I don't see any problem with it myself, but maybe the woman at the state of Michegan could get in trouble with her boss, if it is ever found out?

HI Sewing,
I don't think I will add that to my website cause just Incase that nice woman was doing me a favor I don't want to get her Into trouble.
About the age progression I know It needs work to look like her.
Her sister Is 74 and doesn't look that old but there working on making the changes and I hate being a pain but I would rather just keep the last picture's of her on a flyer than the picture not look like her.
This guy Is pretty good It just needs a few things I would tell them to leave It If I believed someone would reconize her by that age progression but I know from her sister and brother's and what my mom looked like she would not look like that but I got to hand It to this guy I know he Is doing a good job and thats the first Impression on her he's done I'm confindent that the next one he does will look like her today. I just want to find my mom and I will never give up until I do she has alway's been threr for me and I'm surely not gonna give up on her no matter what, wow I'm sorry got way off track there we were talking about the records. Yes they are working on alot of things and as soon as I know anything I will post It all of you have been going thru this with me and you all deserve to know the outcome as well so thank all of you so much and God bless all of you.

113143638.jpg
HI Everyone,
I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me and sticking by me In my time of need and I really do appreciate It from the bottom of my heart.
If anyone needs to know more other than Is not In her story's please don't hesitate to ask.

113143638.jpg
HI Everyone,
I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me and sticking by me In my time of need and I really do appreciate It from the bottom of my heart.
If anyone needs to know more other than Is not In her story's please don't hesitate to ask.

Hi Debbie, I don't know much about the way they do the age progression but I'm thinking one of your mom's outstanding features are her deep dimples. Is there a way those can be shown in the age progression picture?

I agree I don't think that's how your mom would look now.

Your mom is so beautiful. I think she would age well.

People really notice dimples like your mom has so I hope they are shown.

I hope you will be reunited with her soon.

HI Montana 16,
Thank you soooo much for saying what I'm feeling I know she wouldn't age like that at all, one thing about her she took so good care of herself and yes Is a very beautiful woman and they are working on fixing It so when I get that one I will ask kelly to put that one up but If It's not gonna look like her then I'm just gonna look Into that New Computerized age progressioning Thats really expensive but she Is worth It even If I have to hold a car wash or something else I will get the money for that. but hopefully the one there working will turn out I will let you now as soon as I do and thank you again for being honest and soooo nice but the honest part means more to me then anything else.
Take care and I will be In touch.

HI Everyone,
I'm trying to put a face with the person a pic of me but I don't want It that big so what do I do???????/
Someone please help me here I just wanted It In case my mom looked at this site.

This Is for my mom today october 5th Is her birthday and I just want to tell her In case she Is some where and reading this.
Mother Happy Happy Birthday and I will always love you and I will keep looking for you until I take my last breath and I know someday we will be together again but where ever you are I hope you are smiling and Happy you are my world and without you there's no life for me so I will do everything In my power to find you and bring you home just like you would me.
Your loving Daughter Debbie Lynn.
PS: HI Everyone,
Would you please say a special pray for my mom or light a candle for her today.

HI Everyone,
I just fixed the ezboard url address I think It should work now I'm crossing my fingers I had It one letter off sorry and I hope It woks now and If It does you can look under your personal story then a missing mother a heartbroken daughter. Sincerely Debbie Lynn.
HI Everyone,
I know It's been a while but I have been really working without of le getting the ball rolling and hopefully In a month or two they are seting up a press conference well really all we need Is a couple thing's we have to get the age progression first and I can't afford 30 dollars so I'm waiting still on the one's that did that first one and by the way would look nothing like her have you seen her picture's and the age progression? Please take a look and tell me what you think and I want you to be honest don't worry about hurting my feeling's I don't even think I have much Heart left expect for all the wonderful people I have met on these good site's and there are a few more:)
But I do finally want to give you the links where you can read her story's and yes they are typed so you can read them there not my writing lol
The first http://p105.ezboard.com/bsurvivorsofhomicidevictims63040 and the second Is www.geocities.com/ruthhoffmanmissing/ so finally you can read them soooooo sorry I have been trying to get the ball rolling, I hope everyone Is doing great and your all In my prayers.Deb.

HI Everyone,
I have some news I want to share with all of you reguarding my mom's case they did a story about her on the childseek network and I want to give you the link.
http://childseeknetwork.com/Nov/1.htm :clap:

Now maybe I have a shot of getting her story out there so theres a chance of me finding my beautiful mother God I hope so.:angel:

HI Everyone,
I talked to someone today and they might be able to get her story on t.v. and also we are gonna get the justice she deserves for the first local police lack of help and that Is putting it mildly.
I just wanted to share with the people that have been so nice to me on this site and I hope to hear from you soon and also remember you are all In my prayers.:dance: :dance: :dance:

HI Everyone,
I finally got some exposure for my Endangered/Missing Mom,
and I wanted to give you the link to her story and ask am I going about this the right way or Is there other avenue's I should also be taking since I found out she Is out there some where????
feel free to let me know your opinion's and what I could do now that the childseek and realcrimes done her story's should I start again with the news stations???

http://www.realcrimes.com and http://www.childseeknetwork.com/Nov/1.htm

:) :) :) :)

HI Everyone,
I got my mom featured on realcrimes and I was reading the message board and they were talking about getting the books done on these case's featured and I don't know what hey mean and I was wondering if some of you would take a look and tell me what you think,I mean I don't care if they do or if they got the rights to as long as it will help in finding my mom but I would want them to work with me so it's accurate.
http://realcrimes.com/case1/comments.php this is where I guess the writer's visit and we can post.
http://www.realcrimes.com scroll down to the 4th from the bottom and you will see my mom's name Ruth Hoffman and click on there and her story will come up.
I am sorry to bother anyone but I need to know what they mean.
http://www.geocities.com/ruthhoffmanmissing her official site with all her info.

I don't have any advice for you. But I do pray that your mother is found soon.

Ella said:
I don't have any advice for you. But I do pray that your mother is found soon.
HI Ella,
Thank you so much for your prayers we sure need them I just wished I knew what else to do for my mom,I think I have tried everything I can think of and I know I have to get her media attention.:dance: :dance: :dance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back