GUILTY MI - Stephen McAfee, 19, Macomb Township, 10 March 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, saw in the article above that his phone pinged in Sterling Heights and Detroit. Detroit - not a good thing if in the wrong neighborhood :(

I'm assuming they got the pinging info well after it occurred, otherwise an organized search could have taken place?

i don't have asperger's and do the same, i use songs or poems on my FB status depending on the mood i am in, been doing it for years (i am a genX)
same with driving, never learned because i am scared of cars and find the stress outweighs the advantages of having a licence

unless the family has confirmed a diagnosis of asperger's we are just speculating

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

Word. I also quote songs or link to them. Don't have aspergers. I also don't drive, never really have even WITH my license. I think that perhaps these are characteristics that many people possess.

On the disappearance of this young man--this is all my opinion, based on nothing but my opinion--but is there a chance that he met an unfortunate fate at the hands of people he knows? I don't think he's voluntarily missing. I believe, personally, that people he's familiar with did something bad to him believing somehow that they were doing good, because no one is talking. And that's unusual for people in that age group. Someone always knows something about you unless "knowing" it would be dangerous. MOO.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Like I said in my original post, where I noted that the photos he posts of himself give me an Asperger's vibe, the family has not identified him as having Asperger's.

And however you want to look at it, if you are an adult not living in a city with excellent mass transit, not driving or even having a license is odd. I happen to live right in the area and you are nowhere without a car, even bus service where he lives is poor.

Not really. Besides myself, I know several adults fully enmeshed in society who also don't drive.

The thing though, is that vehicles provide a sort shelter and a quick getaway that walking does not I think that other people who were dangerous knew that he didn't drive and used this vulnerability to their advantage.

I live in the area he's gone missing from. It's weird to not have a license here. Very weird at his age. This is not a walkable area. The court also has given guardianship of him to his mother, so obviously there is some issue with him governing himself.

IMO he was gone voluntarily, could have met with something unfortunate, but it's also just as possible he's just living on the streets. My brother was gone 6 months voluntarily to California and resurfaced a couple of weeks ago back here in Michigan (I only know this from his case manager, who called me fishing to see if I would let him live with me again, not happening). Evidently there are ways to get a "charity" bus ticket to anywhere if you say you have people willing to take you in there and that's how he got back here.

I live in the area he's gone missing from. It's weird to not have a license here. Very weird at his age. This is not a walkable area. The court also has given guardianship of him to his mother, so obviously there is some issue with him governing himself.

IMO he was gone voluntarily, could have met with something unfortunate, but it's also just as possible he's just living on the streets. My brother was gone 6 months voluntarily to California and resurfaced a couple of weeks ago back here in Michigan (I only know this from his case manager, who called me fishing to see if I would let him live with me again, not happening). Evidently there are ways to get a "charity" bus ticket to anywhere if you say you have people willing to take you in there and that's how he got back here.

Right on. I'm around, but not directly in the area he's missing from.

I'm literally in the areaof macomb, and around his age. Very weird not to have a license

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slightly OT: Chelsea Bruck (who was missing until her remains were found six months later) was another young adult who did not have a driver's license.

No nothing new :( Everything is tied up tight with social media

I hope if he is found that there is atleast and article, or something. I check his missing person Facebook page daily and nothing really new. How does someone disappear so easily? [emoji30]

Heard an update about Stephen on WWJ radio earlier this week but could not find media link. Here's the last WWJ website report:

Concern Grows For 19-Year-Old Macomb Township Man Missing Since March

August 11, 2016 1:04 PM

MACOMB TOWNSHIP (WWJ) – Michigan State Police has joined the call for tips in the case of a 19-year-old Macomb Township man who disappeared back in March.

Stephen McAfee had been living with his parents at their Walden Dr. home when he left at around 2:30 a.m. on Thursday, March 10, never to return.

“By all accounts it looked voluntary at first,” said MSP Sgt. Sarah Krebs. “But with this much time passing — very suspicious.” ...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/08...-old-macomb-township-man-missing-since-march/

I'm literally in the areaof macomb, and around his age. Very weird not to have a license

I have a 20 year old daughter and an almost 18 year old daughter, neither have their driver's license. They both have permits, but my 20 year old hates driving, she gets very nervous. Neither one can afford insurance right now, which costs a lot where we are. Driving is very dangerous here in our area with daily accidents, traffic is crazy! Our 19 year old son has his license and bought his vehicle, pays his insurance. Everyone is different and has their reasons, it's not weird, it's life.

Heard an update about Stephen on WWJ radio earlier this week but could not find media link. Here's the last WWJ website report:

Concern Grows For 19-Year-Old Macomb Township Man Missing Since March

August 11, 2016 1:04 PM

MACOMB TOWNSHIP (WWJ) – Michigan State Police has joined the call for tips in the case of a 19-year-old Macomb Township man who disappeared back in March.

Stephen McAfee had been living with his parents at their Walden Dr. home when he left at around 2:30 a.m. on Thursday, March 10, never to return.

“By all accounts it looked voluntary at first,” said MSP Sgt. Sarah Krebs. “But with this much time passing — very suspicious.” ...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/08...-old-macomb-township-man-missing-since-march/

Atleast they are still posting news articles, it kind of went silent for a bit. I don't think I had read before that his parents didn't try to stop him when he left? Other articles made it seem like he just left and someone woke up in the middle of the night and noticed him gone. I could have interpreted them wrong tho. Hmmm.. Where are you! [emoji30]

So much weirdness around this one. A lot of the rumors about this case have been deleted from this page (and I can understand why), but he had/has quite a cast of characters for friends. I'd not be surprised if they were involved somehow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back