MI MI - Tamara Greene, 27, Detroit, 30 April 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
and this doesn't even have anything to do with the "Party" - can you imagine the charges facing for that one too as more becomes uncovered?!?!?

:loser: :loser: :loser:

He might want to rethink that decision. He needs to consider what's best for the city versus what's in his own best interest.

It's always been about him - he isn't gonna start thinking of the city now LOL.

Question - Can he be held over once he turns himself in? Or no, they'd just do a bond on his own word and he'll be free to leave??

WXYZ just announced the presser to be held at any time now.

I wonder if this is eventually going tie back to Greene's death, and that this is step number 1 while they accumulate their evidence....

I missed the entire conference. My mommy came over to visit. Anyone able to update me on his statement?

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080324/NEWS01/303250001/1003/NEWS

Kilpatrick insisted during his televised apology that there was no cover-up. He accused the Free Press of illegally obtaining the text messages – which the newspaper denies– and accusing the media of conducting a public lynching. He said the text messages and the settlement agreement that concealed them should never have been made public.

He also said the text messages were private even though he signed a policy directive in June 2000 advising city employees that all electronic communications should be considered public.

LMAO! The faces of the people running. lol. I guess somewhere in this universe it's possible to have someone send 14,000 text messages without you knowing about it. :waitasec:

I almost didn't post it because of the giant penis spouting $$$$ ... then I remembered all the penis stories I've posted over the years :woohoo: :woohoo: and went for it.

LOL Suzi ... it was way to visual of an image ....

The Hip-Hop Mayor hookin' up with the Pop Princess!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares
Back