MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
where are these three little boys? they cannot possibly be calling off a search for them for the night! IT IS COLD HERE!!!!!! COLD!!!!!!!

I realize that. The hope is that they are with someone.

I'd like to know if the guy was drinking that night. Was he up all night with all kinds of stuff brewing in his mind? Did he wake the kids up just before 4am and say "lets go hunting"?

Did hunting season just start there?

Hunting season (firearms) began on November 15 and ends tomorrow (11/30).

Hoping maybe a relative has the boys, like his daughter? I can't process the negative right now.

where are these three little boys? they cannot possibly be calling off a search for them for the night! IT IS COLD HERE!!!!!! COLD!!!!!!!

The search was called off at around 6:00 this evening but will resume tomorrow morning. I live in north-suburban Detroit, and, yes, it has been very cold since Thanksgiving.

Nursebeeme, I am so with you girlfriend. Between this and Kyron... sigh....
I have little boys too and I am holding onto them tight tonight.

I have read they've been separated since the fall or "months". She filed for divorce on Sept 13. She has custody.

Ok I know this has been posted but why were the boys with him?

This is freaking unbelieveable that a father wouldn't tell where his 3 beautiful boys are!
Where did he stash them? I wish we could waterboard him for answers.........I am so angry at these people that hurt children!!!!

Nursebeeme, I am so with you girlfriend. Between this and Kyron... sigh....
I have little boys too and I am holding onto them tight tonight.
let me just interject (((and btw ITA with you halos)))) that if Le for one MOMENT thought these little boys were alive and dropped off somewhere they would be searching thru the night... thru every HOUR...

this news has me so saddened. So VERY SADDENED. I pray that whomever is interviewing Dad has a clear insight and instinct into whom they are interviewing. I further hope and pray that LE, as they interview this Dad.. this...father can find out exactly what he did.. and here.

question: has anyone gleened any background on Dad? I would (((personally)) expect to see some past charges... esp DUI, etc.. even if in other states.

How and why is Dad unemployed with such a current local need for truckers?

hMMMMMMMMMMMM

John Skelton has continued to talk with authorities, though they have declined to say what information he has provided. This evening, sources said John Skelton had retained an attorney.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20101129...y--records-detail-family-fights#ixzz16j5N9MAq

omg... barf o rama. in my mouth it is like the disco party of barf. Sounds gross right? but nothing like what these three boys most likely went thru.

lawyered up.

effing great.

super.

top of the day to him!

so it is now all up to gum shoe leather. And I am assuming the worst. My glass is always half full but I am assuming the worst here. I hope I am wrong.

Well In my opinion, from what I have read from this am and briefly this eve. I think its another man spurned from lack of love interest and I'll pay you back syndrome. I think he snapped and as another poster posted this am his connection with FL and the initials of the woman he connected with are just a cover. What beautiful boys they are, hope they are together and finding strength and are alive in the woods just being boys.

If it wasn't for LE chasing his cell phone pings, I would be worried that this guy was deliberately leading them down the wrong path. I hope he wasn't 'inspired' by Matthew Hoffman from Mt. Vernon, OH and has gotten inventive about where to hide a body. :eek: I hate even saying something like that!!! :sick: I am sure LE has already thought of it and is on top of it. LE needs to get crunk on him and tell him they don't even NEED a body to prosecute and that it is time for him to 'man up' and tell us where they are. :furious:

he lawyered up.....

this can be either good or bad news.... depending on any deals being worked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads