MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so hoping I'd come home tonight and read that these darling little boys had turned up safe and sound. :( They are so cute. It hurts to look at their pictures. Nothing to do but keep praying.

Point taken. I'll reiterate that I certainly don't condone her behavior from 12 years ago, however, the fact that there have not been any other complaints leads me to believe that it's POSSIBLE that it was a single incident. I very poor choice of judgment and a mistake she'll always regret. I don't know why I keep giving her the benefit of the doubt, but I really don't think she's the issue here...or am I just being naive.

She's not & your not. Her children are missing.

It's been very cold in lower Michigan since Thanksgiving Day, so there's no way that those three little guys could survive outdoors for very long unless they're in a heated cabin or trailer. If they were on their way to Jacksonville to be with their grandmother, they would have arrived by now.

The fact that these boys might have "gone missing" during the wee hours of Friday morning (4-7:00AM) is reminiscent of the Susan Powell case. Josh Powell took their two young sons out "camping" late at night during a snowstorm. Susan has not been seen or heard from since :(

I realize that. The hope is that they are with someone.

I'd like to know if the guy was drinking that night. Was he up all night with all kinds of stuff brewing in his mind? Did he wake the kids up just before 4am and say "lets go hunting"?

Did hunting season just start there?

OMG!!! what is going on with Nancy Grace. I am so upset. I just came back and it is saying she has cancer. What kind of cancer? I am about in tears.

out of work
divorce
custody battle
alimony
child support
bankruptcy
holidays
loner
drinking
add up to a disaster, IMO

LE not searching for 3 children in very cold weather also does not sound good either.
I would think there would be a BOLO for the children and dogs out.
I'm preparing myself for the worse......I'm so sad to write this.......JMOO

I realize that. The hope is that they are with someone.

I'd like to know if the guy was drinking that night. Was he up all night with all kinds of stuff brewing in his mind? Did he wake the kids up just before 4am and say "lets go hunting"?

Did hunting season just start there
?

I would also be very interested in the answer to the Bolded By Me. I'd like to know also if JS has been indulging in drown ing his sorrows lately either in alcohol or other?

I think finding out where the van was during the crucial missing time period is KEY. Also any sighting of JS PERIOD during that time are key. If sighted somewhere, when? Alone? With anyone? WHERE? Demeanor?

Hi all, I read this am for a bit, so forgive me for a brief request for a catch up. How long have they been separated the father and the mother? And did he get custody based on her SO status ? Is it legal custody if so? I'm certainly not leaning to her involvement at this point based on what I have read this am, in fact quite the contrary.
Ty for the update, Cp

out of work
divorce
custody battle
alimony
child support
bankruptcy
holidays
loner
add up to a disaster, IMO

LE not searching for 3 children in very cold weather also does not sound good either.
I would think there would be a BOLO for the children and dogs out.
I'm preparing myself for the worse......I'm so sad to write this.......JMOO

Not looking good at all.

I think this is the only place I will admit to hoping to be wrong.

Amber_Alert_Michiga_763379l.jpg

Amber_Alert_Michiga_763380l.jpg

Amber_Alert_Michiga_763378l.jpg

thank you for the reminder of WHY WE ARE HERE.... I must say that as a mom of boys I am shaken to my boots and throw up every time I see the pictures of these little guys. If something bad happened to them I will need to take a SERIOUS BREAK from this sort of stuff.

How?
why?

broken ankle and failed suicide attempt....numerous errant face book postings....car spotted on the toll road........

come on........

(((going into preacher mode but stopped myself)))))

there is no prison, no confines, no room with barbed wire that would be adequate to hold a monster like this in IF he harmed his three boys. The rest here: ((((((((('''''''''''')))))))))))))))))))) inject your own thoughts... as I bite my own tongue.

It would be pretty easy to break your ankle if you went in the woods drunk.

OMG I was so upset! I had to go downstairs to get my dad some ice cream which happened to be before Nancy Grace show started. When I came back into my room, my TV was on and they had Nancy on the phone talking about how she had gone into surgery for a mass. I didn't know what was going on but she was crying and everything talking about this mass and something about treatment! I thought she had cancer and was so upset even cried. I LOVE Nancy Grace so much. After that I noticed it said it wasn't cancer. THANK GOD!

Hi all, I read this am for a bit, so forgive me for a brief request for a catch up. How long have they been separated the father and the mother? And did he get custody based on her SO status ? Is it legal custody if so? I'm certainly not leaning to her involvement at this point based on what I have read this am, in fact quite the contrary.
Ty for the update, Cp

I have read they've been separated since the fall or "months". She filed for divorce on Sept 13. She has custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member