MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he lawyered up.....

this can be either good or bad news.... depending on any deals being worked out
Well if he lawyered up can we assume he is out of mental health watch?
or not?:waitasec:

NG show: Pat B, criminal profiler and Mark K, children's advocate, both feel the children are dead.

I can only hope they are wrong.

No link yet.

in my opinion*****note opinion*******

he is a piece of crap doing what he can to save his sorry a$$..

and where are these boys? where are they? no failed noose or broken ankle is going to get him away from these questions... EXCEPT A LAWYER.

nice.

imhoo his mental health never "left"...

however he is now saying HELLO to a whole other can of whoop a$$.

that poem is about abortion though...

Yes, however HE claims to have written this poem...

Would one write something like that without some sort of provocation? I would "think" there is a personal/emotional connection, for someone to write a poem such as this... Hey, just MOO...

-Mish

Oh crap! I guess that means his "mental health" has returned. :mad:

yep, if you are insane, no need for a lawyer........this JS KNOWS
right from wrong and KNOWS where the babies all are! :furious: :banghead: :sick:

imhoo his mental health never "left"...

however he is now saying HELLO to a whole other can of whoop a$$.

ITA, nursebeeme!:furious: I wish LE could do "whatever it takes" to get this guy to talk and tell the TRUTH!:banghead:

-Mish

in my opinion*****note opinion*******

he is a piece of crap doing what he can to save his sorry a$$..

and where are these boys? where are they? no failed noose or broken ankle is going to get him away from these questions... EXCEPT A LAWYER.

nice.

His mother jumped in quickly to defend her son. My guess is that she hired the attorney for her boy ;)

Mish, a friendly FYI... we are not allowed to quote directly from MySpace/FB, we can just post the link.
(I know this because I did it too and a mod had to edit it out lol) :innocent:

that poem is about abortion though...
*editing out the quote* but he's talking about giving babies to adoption instead of aborting them or abandoning them.

While it is an admirable sentiment to think about the good of aborted babies and childless couples this little sermon does not seem to be the sort of topic I'd expect from someone who later gets to be suspected of abandoning or murdering the children he says he cares so much for.

It looks like lots of things have changed for him since 2007.

http://www.myspace.com/bonesdoesit/blog

If his mom thinks he is innocent, she should be in Ohio and begging to find her grandchildren!!!

Mish, a friendly FYI... we are not allowed to quote directly from MySpace/FB, we can just post the link.
(I know this because I did it too and a mod had to edit it out lol) :innocent:

Oops:blushing:! My apologies and thanks for the FYI! Now I just need to learn HOW to post a link!:blushing: My age is showing!:angel:

-Mish

While it is an admirable sentiment to think about the good of aborted babies and childless couples this little sermon does not seem to be the sort of topic I'd expect from someone who later gets to be suspected of abandoning or murdering the children he says he cares so much for.

It looks like lots of things have changed for him since 2007.

http://www.myspace.com/bonesdoesit/blog

I know you are on top of this case as so many others. I for one respect your opinion. Care to share on what you think happened? What happened in 2007? I'm sorry just haven't read all the posts.

omg... barf o rama. in my mouth it is like the disco party of barf.

Totally OT and BBM, but this phrase struck me as funny! I may have to start using that. Even though the topic is horrible, I needed that laugh. :)

The grandmother of the three missing boys this morning said she believed they were still alive and made an emotional plea for their safe return. Roxann Skelton appeared on "Good Morning America" asking the woman John Skelton has said has the children to drop them off with authorities or at a restaurant with a note to call for help.

"She needs to put herself in the mother's position," Roxann Skelton, who lives in Florida, said today on the ABC morning news show. "Then she would know the pain and hurt the family is going through."
John Skelton's mother also said on the show today that she doesn't care what the name of the woman is or who her son has claimed to have given the boys. She just wants to see them home.

"Whether her name is Joann Taylor or Mary Poppins. It doesn't matter to me. All I know is these children are with her," Roxann Skelton said. "Those boys are out there. Terrified. But they are out there."

Roxann Skelton wouldn't comment on any conversations she had with her son during her appearance on the show. She told The News on Sunday that she remains hopeful.

"My heart tells me they're OK," she said.

I want to be as hopeful as she seems to be that they're OK but frankly, I don't like the Mary Poppins quote because just like Zanny the Nanny, Mary Poppins doesn't exist, and a woman who doesn't exist isn't going to be able to take care of three small boys adequately.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20101129...enci-boys-on-hold-until-morning#ixzz16jDLjpko

Bringing this map over from an earlier post today. Early reports from this am had the search being conducted around Kunkle, OH. I went to google maps and zoomed in an did a virtual "drive" west out of Kunkle on 'Hwy 20'. This pond area is past where any houses would have been located, had convenient woods nearby, and has what appears to be a dirt road that could have been used to get off the main road. I KNOW I saw a map somewhere that had this as "HWY 20A". So, is there a "Hwy 20" and a "Hwy 20A" (aka County Road 0)???

Oops:blushing:! My apologies and thanks for the FYI! Now I just need to learn HOW to post a link!:blushing: My age is showing!:angel:

-Mish

Hi Mish!!! ((((Mish)))) Hugs! If I am on a web page that I want to link, I just put my cursor up in the URL (address bar) at the top of your browser, and then go to "Edit" and select "Copy". Nothing happens at that point, but when you go back to WS's and are typing your comment if you hit "Paste" from the "Edit" menu, it will post the link. Hope that helps.....

I know you are on top of this case as so many others. I for one respect your opinion. Care to share on what you think happened? What happened in 2007? I'm sorry just haven't read all the posts.

Thank you :)

I'm not sure but there seem to be some indications that he might have been on a downward spiral. He used to be employed but apparently currently he's not. One of the articles said that he'd begun to isolate himself. He got a jail sentence in January for failure to pay child support (was he unemployed at the time?). Then the marital problems and the divorce.

IDK. Mental health issues, drinking, drugs? Something might have been going on. I'd like to know how long he'd been unemployed and if it was a cause or an effect.

O’Brien said Tanya Skelton has wanted to separate from her husband, who had begun isolating himself, for a few years.

Read more: Search continues for 3 missing Morenci brothers | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/201011...-for-3-missing-Morenci-brothers#ixzz16jF3Si9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay