MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As disgusting as this is, I just don't feel it is connected to what is happening now. From all of the various comments I had read from local posters at the various local news sources, TS seemed to be a fairly decent Mom to these boys. From various other postings, I have also gathered that JS and TS had a relationship that has taken a sharp nose dive in the recent past few months to a year or so??? Wish we had more info on that. IMHO, JS has done this to get even with TS. Sadly, that is nothing new with depressed control freaks.

I agree. I certainly don't condone what she did 12 years ago, but I have a hard time believing that she was such a pedophile that he had to "protect" the boys. If that were the case, he could have argued that in court and been granted custody. Sexual abuse of children of that age would be easy enough to prove; I would think. Unfortunately, her skeleton's are coming back to haunt her.

I kind of equate it to the Chandra Levy/Condit case. Condit was completely innocent, but was raked through the coals anyway.

Hope that made sense. Trying to follow the posts and get dinner done at the same time.

So is the van missing?? If it's missing, this does not bode well at all. If it's not missing, there has to be some forensic evidence in there wouldn't you think? Certainly, if he physically harmed them and transported them in the van, there would be SOMETHING. I'm a nurse, and I know this is gross and I certainly shudder to think of it in correlation with these 3 little souls, but even if he killed them in the van(or elsewhere) by strangulation or even an overdose (leaving no blood)and transported them in van.. there is things that happen when a person dies that would leave telltale evidence. (Bowels and bladder let go for instance). So, can someone tell me if the van is missing? Are the police in possession of vehicle and just asking if anyone saw it that morning?

Amber_Alert_Michiga_763379l.jpg

Amber_Alert_Michiga_763380l.jpg

Amber_Alert_Michiga_763378l.jpg

So is the van missing?? If it's missing, this does not bode well at all. If it's not missing, there has to be some forensic evidence in there wouldn't you think? Certainly, if he physically harmed them and transported them in the van, there would be SOMETHING. I'm a nurse, and I know this is gross and I certainly shudder to think of it in correlation with these 3 little souls, but even if he killed them in the van(or elsewhere) by strangulation or even an overdose (leaving no blood)and transported them in van.. there is things that happen when a person dies that would leave telltale evidence. (Bowels and bladder let go for instance). So, can someone tell me if the van is missing? Are the police in possession of vehicle and just asking if anyone saw it that morning?

Hi jashrema,

The 2000 Dodge Caravan is in police custody. It was taken from the residence on Saturday evening.

I believe the police have the van. I know it was reported that a vehicle was towed from the home, and assumed that the van was that vehicle.

BBM

We don't know what evidence they have 'cause they're not tellin'.

The search for three missing boys from Morenci has been called off for the night.

Even though the search has been called off, the investigation is continuing into the night. We understand police and the FBI are reviewing gas station surveillance tapes looking for that blue Dodge Caravan.

http://fb.me/wCTZ0XuK

Law enforcement and fire officials will resume searching on Tuesday for three missing Morenci, Mich., brothers.

Members of the Cambridge Fire Department, from Michigan, walked down U.S.-20 near Fayette, Ohio. Cambridge Fire Chief Scott Damon said the department, which has two ATVs in use, was called in to help two days ago.
He said the boys’ father, John Skelton, traveled this area.
“He was a truck driver,” Damon said, adding they understand “he traveled these roads a lot.”
The crew searched along the roadway and about 20 to 25 feet off the road. Fire officials said the search wrapped up late this afternoon and will resume Tuesday.

Read more: Searchers comb Ohio road for 3 missing Michigan boys | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/201011...oad-for-3-missing-Michigan-boys#ixzz16iYCbqgJ

I find it telling that the man was granted custody of their 2 daughters by a judge.. her former husband not the current father of the boys, just to be clear.....

I would not feel comfortable giving the custody of my children to a sex offender but then again, I probably would never have felt comfortable having had children with one either. Dunno... it seems pretty convenient for him to remember her sex offender status only after a divorce in a custody fight, after nine or more years of letting his children stay with her. But I guess he might have thought that the oldest one is getting old enough to be at risk now. Praying that he wanted to hide the children someplace to be safe from her since it seems so much better than some of the other options. I wonder if that's what he told his mom?

I would not feel comfortable giving the custody of my children to a sex offender but then again, I probably would never have felt comfortable having had children with one either. Dunno... it seems pretty convenient for him to remember her sex offender status only after a divorce in a custody fight, after nine or more years of letting his children stay with her. But I guess he might have thought that the oldest one is getting old enough to be at risk now. Praying that he wanted to hide the children someplace to be safe from her since it seems so much better than some of the other options. I wonder if that's what he told his mom?

I agree with you, plus the fact maybe he thought he was around to protect them.. now with the separation.. he's not there to keep an eye on things anymore.. I dunno.. just trying to think like he might, i guess..

"Still hopeful" in search for Morenci boys.

Larry Weeks, Morenci police chief, says that they are now searching for tips regarding sightings of a 2000 blue Dodge Caravan that was missing from the boys' home sometime during 2:30 p.m. Thursday to 1:30 p.m. Friday. They have the van in their possession, but are SEEKING HELP from anyone who may have seen the vehicle in WILLIAMS COUNTY, specifically West Unity, Kunkle, Pioneer or Holiday City Ohio. Authorities are following all leads.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=7814475

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member