MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok no press conference going on any of my local stations.
signing off for now. Must. Cook. Supper.

Police released this image of John Skelton's van. Police are looking for any information from people who may have seen this van from 2:30 p.m. Thursday to 1:30 p.m. Friday, but specifically from 4 a.m. to 7 am. Friday.

Attachments

• bilde.jpg
    bilde.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 50
Is anyone going to let us know if the press conference happens at 5:00?? Locals??

I have local news on, and there's no mention of a presser coming up. HLN must have reported this erroneously. There are still searches going on in the area of a campground that the family visited.

Police released this image of John Skelton's van. Police are looking for any information from people who may have seen this van from 2:30 p.m. Thursday to 1:30 p.m. Friday, but specifically from 4 a.m. to 7 am. Friday.

Thank-you!

This is overdue.

Has anyone seen this van?

It looks like it doesn't have a gas flap? Muddy? Any other distinguishing features????

Is the road that he is said to have traveled on...used often or is it typically pretty deserted?

I have local news on, and there's no mention of a presser coming up. HLN must have reported this erroneously. There are still searches going on in the area of a campground that the family visited.

What? HLN report something erroneously? :)

I'm sure someone has posted this but on his myspace page,moms comments about dad..On page 2)

http://www.myspace.com/bonesdoesit/comments

Is she craftybikermom???
2 years ago she was crazy about him...........
wonder what happened???

Yup. She's craftybikermom, all right. It does make you wonder what happened in the time since (2 years). There's certainly no recent comments from her on his MS page.

One can only imagine how things might have gone sour between them, and what actions he might be capable of....

Sadly, we've seen this type of scenario before, all too many times. :furious:

John Skelton said he sent them to be with a friend, and posted the following message on Facebook: "I love my wife very much, may God and Tanya forgive me." http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/11/29/earlyshow/main7099072.shtml

So we now know that the friend was a big lie! The message the JS left on Facebook tells us the something he did that God and his wife needs to forgive him. JS makes no mention the these beautiful little boys. That sends a HUGE red flag to me! Why else would he try to commit suicide and fail. JS has hurt and dumped the boys!

He then tried to hang himself at his home on Friday. When the attempt failed, Skelton called an acquaintance and was taken to a local hospital.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/11/29/earlyshow/main7099072.shtml

If JS could drive the boys down Route 20 and drop them off, then why couldn't he drive himself to the hospital? I think it is because he knows he has done something horrible to the boys. I hope that they are found soon but I really do not think that they are safe with anyone else. However, I am still praying for a miracle for the children.

John Skelton said he sent them to be with a friend, and posted the following message on Facebook: "I love my wife very much, may God and Tanya forgive me." http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/11/29/earlyshow/main7099072.shtml

So we now know that the friend was a big lie! The message the JS left on Facebook tells us the something he did that God and his wife needs to forgive him. JS makes no mention the these beautiful little boys. That sends a HUGE red flag to me! Why else would he try to commit suicide and fail. JS has hurt and dumped the boys!

He then tried to hang himself at his home on Friday. When the attempt failed, Skelton called an acquaintance and was taken to a local hospital.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/11/29/earlyshow/main7099072.shtml

If JS could drive the boys down Route 20 and drop them off, then why couldn't he drive himself to the hospital? I think it is because he knows he has done something horrible to the boys. I hope that they are found soon but I really do not think that they are safe with anyone else. However, I am still praying for a miracle for the children.

He also makes no mention of his daughter, but she's alright.......

Im supposed to be making supper but darn it I have the local news on --they are reporting the reason they searched around Pioneer and the campground is because of CELL PHONE PINGS from the fathers phone! Hmm.

I have a gut feeling that this is going to be very bad......................

Thank you for posting that, I had missed that info. Hmm, that leads me to suspect that there is no evidence of foul play within the home.

I wonder if there are any missing, registered weapons?

Has any mention been made of using dogs in the areas of interest to see if the boys scent can be found?

Hmm, I took that to mean the opposite and that there was evidence that led them to believe there was foul play.

I have a gut feeling that this is going to be very bad......................

Me, too. I was busy over the holiday weekend and didn't have much opportunity to investigate the case but did hear local/national news updates. Hasn't sounded good from the beginning.

It's dark now, so searches have probably stopped for today. It's also very cold in lower Michigan, so these little guys wouldn't fare well in the elements if they had been left outdoors :(

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/state/amber-alert-issued-for-three-btothers-from-morenci,-michigan.

MORENCI, Mich. (WXYZ) - The case of the missing little boys from Morenci took another disturbing turn Monday morning when police confirmed the father of the boys lied to investigators.

Morenci Police Chief Larry Weeks said John Skelton, the boys' father, was not truthful when he said he handed the brothers off to a friend on Friday.

"We can confirm that there’s no established relationship between he and the person he described as Joann Taylor,” Weeks said.

Attachments

• Pioneer Community Center.png
    Pioneer Community Center.png
    201.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Grandma Skelton.png
    Grandma Skelton.png
    280.8 KB · Views: 42
Ugh I feel sick. I have 3 beautiful boys and I find myself checking this thread all the time....
Praying for a good outcome...

His daughter is an adult now and his daughter is from a previous relatationship. A very different scenario.

JS's daughter is still a minor not an adult. She does live in a different state so isn't directly tied up in this mess or so it appears.

The van looks like it has a scratch mark across the slider door window on the driver's side (don't know what to call the door);

Attachments

• Van.jpg
    Van.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics