MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the locals- do y'all have deer hunting there? Back in Ga,Thanksgiving morning was a big day to hit the woods in the wee hours.
If so, I wonder if any hunters were around in those areas that are being searched. I hate to say it very much, but if there was hunting going on, gunshots wouldn't be out of the ordinary.
If only someone can remember seeing something.

Tanya S pleaded guilty to fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct. Records show it was a plea bargain after she was accused of having sex with a 14-year-old boy who had worked for her at rental properties. She was known then as Tanya D.

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/story.aspx?id=547438&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

*********nice**********

my own son is 13...

I.
cannot.
imagine.
this.

((jmoo but woman predators always get the easy way out!))

CNN reporting that they are searching 18 mile road in Ohio. They had his mother on, she has the conviction that the boys are with this mystery lady. She was proclaiming for her to "just turn them into a safe house."

She looked really nervous.

To the locals- do y'all have deer hunting there? Back in Ga,Thanksgiving morning was a big day to hit the woods in the wee hours.
If so, I wonder if any hunters were around in those areas that are being searched. I hate to say it very much, but if there was hunting going on, gunshots wouldn't be out of the ordinary.
If only someone can remember seeing something.
today was day one of gun hunting..... there is no school in many schools because it is opening day

((if they had school there wouldn't be any boys there and quite a few girls so a lot of districts started just scheduling the day off.. much like fair day.... too many kids out showing animals))

eta: last saturday was "kid day" in my hometown...

and walking around this weekend with my mom I heard plenty of gun shots coming from the woods.

CNN reporting that they are searching 18 mile road in Ohio. They had his mother on, she has the conviction that the boys are with this mystery lady. She was proclaiming for her to "just turn them into a safe house."

She looked really nervous.
she must have missed all the latest news... including the fact her hubby's car was missing for three hours and that it was spotted on the toll road!

The search for three young brothers from Morenci moved from Michigan into Ohio on Monday.Investigators said they are hoping cell phone records may help lead to the whereabouts of 5-year-old Tanner, 7-year-old Alexander and 9-year-old Andrew Skelton.

{snip}

Weeks said a second search command center in Pioneer, Ohio, had been set up to search for the boys.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/25931135/detail.html

Tanya S pleaded guilty to fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct. Records show it was a plea bargain after she was accused of having sex with a 14-year-old boy who had worked for her at rental properties. She was known then as Tanya D.

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/story.aspx?id=547438&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

As disgusting as this is, I just don't feel it is connected to what is happening now. From all of the various comments I had read from local posters at the various local news sources, TS seemed to be a fairly decent Mom to these boys. From various other postings, I have also gathered that JS and TS had a relationship that has taken a sharp nose dive in the recent past few months to a year or so??? Wish we had more info on that. IMHO, JS has done this to get even with TS. Sadly, that is nothing new with depressed control freaks.

she must have missed all the latest news... including the fact her hubby's car was missing for three hours and that it was spotted on the toll road!

It was JS's mom. Not the little boy's mom.

Is anyone going to let us know if the press conference happens at 5:00?? Locals??

Is anyone going to let us know if the press conference happens at 5:00?? Locals??

I'm flipping through the channels here waiting...nothing yet.. are the detroit stations showing it? Morenci is actually MUCH closer to toledo, ohio than to detroit and usually the toledo stations only cover news in that area (but of course this story has gone national so anyone could show it)

I'm flipping through the channels here waiting...nothing yet.. are the detroit stations showing it? Morenci is actually MUCH closer to toledo, ohio than to detroit and usually the toledo stations only cover news in that area (but of course this story has gone national so anyone could show it)

I just happened to think.... is that area in Ohio on Eastern time??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444