MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peeples, whether or not there is reason to believe he is a danger to himself, there is reason to believe he may be a danger to others since his children are missing/endangered. If they've got him on a 72 hour hold, it's probably just about up though....then what?

My hope is that he'll go directly into the police station for a fun filled round of questioning for a LONG time. His story has holes, lots of them. And the holes need to be patched up before he should be allowed back home and whatnot, in my opinion.

There will be a press conference today at 5:00 EST with the latest updates in the case. It will be carried live on the news in these parts, but if you live out of the area and want to watch lives stream, here's the link to WDIV TV, Channel 4, Detroit:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/index.html

Another PC today? Did you see this on the tube? I thought the PC's were going to be held at 11am. This doesn't sound good either.

ETA: I hope it isn't a "this case has turned into a homicide investigation" update. :(

I don't believe he just dumped them on the side of the road.
He is just worming his way closer to the truth.
I gave them to an invisible woman.
I dropped them off on the side the road.
There will be a couple more steps or clues to lead them to the bodies.

He is focused on his defense.
That and torturing his ex.

(((just caught up)))

what a terribly sad case!

Mister nursebeeme grew up in this area of Ohio and I grew up further south but we have traveled this part of 20 and the turnpike more times than I can count. In fact we were on both of these roads last wednesday and again coming home from Thanksgiving on Saturday. For those not familiar with the area.... 20 is mostly 55mph but goes thru MANY small towns. Despite the turnpike being basically parallel with 20 there are still quite a few semis on 20 ((if not a lot)). 20 gently bends and dips it's way across this very FLAT part of Ohio.... the visibility is amazing at times... you can see FOR MILES... For example: you could drive for five minutes past vast empty farmland and not see but a few houses and buildings.

***I am very curious to note the DIRECTION that his vehicle was headed thru the checkpoint on the toll road. With this guy being a trucker he KNOWS that cameras are there as well as people looking. I would think that he took 20 out to where ever he did WHATEVER he did to these precious boys and than perhaps jumped on the toll road to get home quicker ((may have had a criminal lapse of judgment as well due to what he may have just done)). I further wonder what company he worked for and if he was familiar with the area on and around 20.

I further wonder why he is out of work (((((did I read that correctly that he is out of work????))) We currently live in Michigan one hour north of where this has happened... and on our way home to Ohio for the holiday there was sign after sign advertising for trucking jobs. There is a need in this area....especially for someone experienced and licensed. Has anyone looked up his background? Does he perhaps have any driving record? Criminal record? DUI's?

***************prayers for these beautiful children********************

Another PC today? Did you see this on the tube? I thought the PC's were going to be held at 11am. This doesn't sound good either.

ETA: I hope it isn't a "this case has turned into a homicide investigation" update. :(

Channel 4 has local news coming up at 4:00. They should be able to confirm the info about the presser that was reported by Mike Galonos on HLN last hour.

Channel 4 teasing their 5:00 and 6:00 news: Report on the divorce of the boys' parents, custody issues, and interview with Skelton's mother; Superintendent of Morenci schools.

there are also a few scattered and out of the way rest stops along 20..... those should be checked... they are usually pretty deserted.

They completed that search in a pretty short period of time IMHO. This again leads me to believe that he can't remember the exact place he dropped them off, but he has given enough specifics that LE didn't have to look too long to rule the campground out as being the correct location.

P.S. Hey Nurse!!! Your perspecitve on this case will be most welcome!!

BBM
I agree! :furious:
But if it does, it will be interesting which side of the state line the crime took place:
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/state_by_state

MOO

Here's a new update from The Detroit News:

Pioneer, Ohio— A search for three missing brothers from Morenci has turned ominous this afternoon. Investigators are combing through 18 miles of roadway in Fulton and Williams counties in Ohio in the belief John Skelton may have left his sons there.

Fire Chief Scott Damon of Cambridge Township, Mich., told a group of firefighters preparing to search that the Morenci father "may have just dumped them on the road."

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20101129...e-just-dumped’-kids-on-the-road#ixzz16hsh5Tvd

May have just dumped them on the road? I wonder if this quote is true. WTH. If so, I sure hope they were "dumped" alive. :furious: Ugh, why doesn't the just tell LE where his boys are. He's going to have to face the consequences anyway.

Why over the holidays does this evil stuff have to happen.
Is this a case of 'if I can't have my boys, you can't either?'
Poor children are just pawns sometimes.
Sorry, I'm not sad but angry at this man right now.
Forgive me.............

Trying to think of possible scenarios other than the obvious (Which I'm praying isn't true). Since this guy was a trucker, could he have convinced someone-maybe another trucker - that his kids were in danger (wife is an SO) and passed off the kids to them? A highway would be an easy place to pull a switch, kids wouldn't be scared since it would seem like an "adventure" in a big truck.....I know it's far fetched, but I don't want to face the alternative.

I'm really glad this story has gone nationwide since long haul truckers could miss local news.

Im a bit behind, so forgive me if this has been addressed. But there is most definately a network of truckers that would protect kids like you mentioned. They have the ability to get far away, undetected, and quick. I know for a fact this has happened before with situations where kids are in danger and need to be hidden, or transported across the country secretly.... These are NOT bad truckers, they are really into protecting the children. IMO

Although I would like to believe this happened to these boys, and they are seeing the country, my mind is leaning in another direction :sick:

They completed that search in a pretty short period of time IMHO. This again leads me to believe that he can't remember the exact place he dropped them off, but he has given enough specifics that LE didn't have to look too long to rule the campground out as being the correct location.

P.S. Hey Nurse!!! Your perspecitve on this case will be most welcome!!

The fact that he's a truck driver makes me think he'd know the exact milepost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83