MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why over the holidays does this evil stuff have to happen.
Is this a case of 'if I can't have my boys, you can't either?'
Poor children are just pawns sometimes.
Sorry, I'm not sad but angry at this man right now.
Forgive me.............

The holidays bring a lot of added stress. But damn, people need to just deal with it.

Channel 4 has local news coming up at 4:00. They should be able to confirm the info about the presser that was reported by Mike Galonos on HLN last hour.

Channel 4 teasing their 5:00 and 6:00 news: Report on the divorce of the boys' parents, custody issues, and interview with Skelton's mother; Superintendent of Morenci schools.

Is this channel 4 Detroit? Can't seem to find it.

The fact that he's a truck driver makes me think he'd know the exact milepost.

True.... but it wouldn't be normal circumstances to be out on a rural road in the predawn hours with the purpose of committing unspeakable acts and perhaps even under the influence of some sort of drug. We have seen NO evidence of drug use, so before someone reads this and takes it as a fact, I want to state that this is just my speculation. I guess a part of me hopes he was drunk or high because I think you would HAVE to be out of your mind to do what I fear has happened. Still hoping I am wrong.

between 4am and 7am on thursday.... a holiday... on 20... traffic would have been scant. However... I am sure the occasional early holiday traveler and errant truck would have been out and about. The scantness of traffic at this time of day ((on a holiday)) on 20 could play into tips called in. As I said before... this is a FLAT...VERY VERY FLAT part of our Nation. If you see a car pulled off the side of the road... it is like BLAM! Something to look at other than the flatness and lack of scenery.

Further thoughts on the toll road: wonder if he has an EZ pass? (esp with being a trucker). I noticed on our own trek on the toll road this weekend that trucks still stopped at the EZ pass lane so it is not a quick drive thru sort of scenario....

snipped
Weeks said authorities continue to have conversations with John Skelton about his missing children and have executed searches at the home and collected “things from the home to assist us with the investigation.”

Thank you for posting that, I had missed that info. Hmm, that leads me to suspect that there is no evidence of foul play within the home.

I wonder if there are any missing, registered weapons?

Has any mention been made of using dogs in the areas of interest to see if the boys scent can be found?

So his nicname on my space is BONES........ok
and now video has disappeared called
WHITE LION WHEN THE CHILDREN CRY

What was that like?
Creepy as his poem 'DUMPSTER?"

There are just too many bad signs at this point.

Dropping them off side of the road? Will his defense be that he left them at specific place and "someone" else did harm to them.

I have had a sick to my stomach feeling this afternoon and as I write this. My heart feels as if they have found information to know the boys are no longer alive. I cant help but think of their little faces and seeing their own dad as he took their life. I have tears in my eyes and I feel mentally exhausted.

How could this man do anything to these little boys. The effort it must of taken and if they were all present at the same time that means the little boys saw what was happening to their brothers knowing they were next.

I am sorry if I am speculating of the post if not within quidelines but I am just full of sorrow for these little boys and it seems that the closest I can get to persons who feel the same pain is on this forum.

Praying for a better outcome that I suspect.

if there is another presser at five.... does anyone think it will be to put out more info on the car? They obviously need to... and they need to do the presser when more farmers are in out of the field to see the coverage.

moo

between 4am and 7am on thursday.... a holiday... on 20... traffic would have been scant. However... I am sure the occasional early holiday traveler and errant truck would have been out and about. The scantness of traffic at this time of day ((on a holiday)) on 20 could play into tips called in. As I said before... this is a FLAT...VERY VERY FLAT part of our Nation. If you see a car pulled off the side of the road... it is like BLAM! Something to look at other than the flatness and lack of scenery.

Further thoughts on the toll road: wonder if he has an EZ pass? (esp with being a trucker). I noticed on our own trek on the toll road this weekend that trucks still stopped at the EZ pass lane so it is not a quick drive thru sort of scenario....

howdy former neighbor. I'm a local currently (born & raised & still living here actually, lol). I also emphasized how FLAT this part of Ohio is and wow is the drive on the turnpike btwn Indiana and Cleveland horribly boring! You are right that anyone traveling about would have noticed a van stopped for sure and I hope someone did see something. It does worry me though that this apparently happened in the wee hours. However there still may have been quite a few trucks going through at that time.

I'm really worried about the heavy rains that are due to start late tonight and last through tomorrow. I hope we dont get flooding and any potential evidence washed away/ruined.

One last thing I wanted to post- the local news channel 13 here, you can follow them on Facebook and see quite a few updates. Also often times people that know people sometimes post comments & you get some unique information that way. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to their FB or not though. However if you go to
13abc.com
you can then click on their follow us on....

There are just too many bad signs at this point.

Dropping them off side of the road? Will his defense be that he left them at specific place and "someone" else did harm to them.

I have had a sick to my stomach feeling this afternoon and as I write this. My heart feels as if they have found information to know the boys are no longer alive. I cant help but think of their little faces and seeing their own dad as he took their life. I have tears in my eyes and I feel mentally exhausted.

How could this man do anything to these little boys. The effort it must of taken and if they were all present at the same time that means the little boys saw what was happening to their brothers knowing they were next.

I am sorry if I am speculating of the post if not within quidelines but I am just full of sorrow for these little boys and it seems that the closest I can get to persons who feel the same pain is on this forum.

Praying for a better outcome that I suspect.

ITA...

and is this just story number two????

first LE spent all their time looking for the woman and the van...

now they are checking into story two with searches ((yes, imhoo, I believe the info came from Dad))

the only thing letting me hope he is being truthful is the fact that according to media reports/LE the van was noted to be traveling on the turnpike.

I wonder if rest areas/wooded areas around those stops have also been checked. ((on the turnpike))

I also want to know if he was registered getting on and off the turnpike (two times) or just one. I would bet my granny panties that it was one... and that is why they are scouring areas off of 20

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member