MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the vehicle - want tips from community re the van and in what areas. Holiday city, etc.

They have the vehicle. But still want info if anyone saw the kids or truck. still concentrating on yesterdays search areas

following up on tips coming in. Continue to talk to all parties and John S. Not a positive outcome expected.

Why no positive outcome?

"We've continued to talk to....Mr. Skelton, statements he has made to investigators indicate it's not going to be a positive outcome."

according to statements made this is not going to be a positive outcome he says

Forthcoming with some info...can't verify the credibility.

Gee, what a surprise.

Refusing to answer where boys are?

"He's been forthcoming with some information, the credibility of which we cannot verify at this time."

basis for statement. indications from conversations w/ father. Asked a number of people where boys bodies are and cannot get answer. Dad has been forth coming w/ someinfo but they ca'nt verify the truthfulness.
do they think he worked alone or had help. they can't answer.

Searched a number of locations collected from sources including JS.

They definitely need tips to narrow down their search. :(

What's the mother's reaction?

"Imagine your worst nightmare come true; how would you respond?"

can't even express how he feels about the dad right now. another briefing tomorrow same time.

I so want to hear from the friend that answered his distress call and took him to the hospital. I also wonder if he instructed him to go to that hospital in OH because the route would take him pass where he took the boys, to see if LE was there?

You guys love it when I have 3 pots of coffee and just ramble huh?:)

respectfully snipped. Excellent points/thoughts on the friend. Excellent observation on the thought about the reason for the choice of hospital. I too would love to hear from the friend.....

On the coffee note, oh man, I think I could go through 3 pots and still be tired. I just can't shake the exhaustion today.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members