MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see them preferring a call in vs email-it minimizes the crazies who hide behind their computers rather than being willing to make a phone call.

I have called in tips-it is simple and they are so grateful for you taking the time. I have never even had them ask my name.

I want to know if they KNOW he fractured his ankle in the attempt to hang himself. I can see him falling into a ravine, river, tripping over stones etc in the night instead.

Not in a psychic way, btw. I can see this in a common sense way.

Guys, I really have a strong feeling about this dad posting somewhere.... I can not help but wonder if he aligned himself with any angry non custodial dads..... Have we found any possible screen names or places he might have posted? He HAD to be talking online about this somewhere...

On another note, I think he planned this for sometime. His Weds post about asking God and his ex/wife for forgiveness demonstrates so. I think the claimed suicide attempt was a thought out plan regarding his defense...

Can we do some digging to see if we can find any possible online posts from dad?

tia

I'd be scared to death that if my tip was right, they'd think i had something to do with it.... like the poor guy posting on topix saying to look for bodies in trees and in hollow trees (the OH case) and he was ripped apart online with people saying he must have been an accomplice.

I want to know if they KNOW he fractured his ankle in the attempt to hang himself. I can see him falling into a ravine, river, tripping over stones etc in the night instead.

Not in a psychic way, btw. I can see this in a common sense way.

Excellent thoughts.. maybe climbing or carrying one of the kids is another option on how he injured the ankle.

Guys, I really have a strong feeling about this dad posting somewhere.... I can not help but wonder if he aligned himself with any angry non custodial dads..... Have we found any possible screen names or places he might have posted? He HAD to be talking online about this somewhere...

On another note, I think he planned this for sometime. His Weds post about asking God and his ex/wife for forgiveness demonstrates so. I think the claimed suicide attempt was a thought out plan regarding his defense...

Can we do some digging to see if we can find any possible online posts from dad?

tia

We had the mother on here, of a girl who he'd been communicating with him for about a year and half. The mom said the daughter was talking to him on facebook a lot.

If these babes died, I am praying it was peaceful ( carbon dioxide) and not violent.
Where did this dadster post his thoughts? What harrassing emails did he send his soon to be X.
What does that grandmother in FLA know????
His friend? Been said on MSM that JS is a LONER.
LE must be so angry at this guy, yet hold back with dignity..........thanks LE.
I would be kicking his broken ankle and waterboarding him by now.........

BTW in PA warm day (almost 50 degrees) but rainy.

I'd be scared to death that if my tip was right, they'd think i had something to do with it.... like the poor guy posting on topix saying to look for bodies in trees and in hollow trees (the OH case) and he was ripped apart online with people saying he must have been an accomplice.

Unless you are an accomplice you have no need to worry. Really. It doesnt work that way.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I ain't scared!!!!!:nerves::couch: I can prove where I was.... and I can prove my computer is completely full of stuff like this for years and years now.

I ain't scared!!!!!:nerves::couch: I can prove where i was.... And i can prove my computer is completely full of stuff like this for years and years now.
lol!!!

If he actually attempted to kill himself at home, IMO it is because he had time for reflection and realized that he had to try and do something. Given what he had done.

Funny how these folks, if he committed the crime, never manage to follow through on their own deaths. Why not do this before? Take yourself out BEFORE you kill your child/children?

Because it is not about them-it is about hurting the other parent. Always.

Just tried calling - the line is busy. I will keep trying until I get thru. You just can't assume anything in these sad, sad, cases. I'll let ya'll know what they say.

Thanks Reannan - keep on it friend as it may be the one tip they are looking for.

I ain't scared!!!!!:nerves::couch: I can prove where I was.... and I can prove my computer is completely full of stuff like this for years and years now.

LOL ... I'd be put away for years based on a search of this computer. Thanks for the smile on this very sad day.

I just called in and practically begged them to look at the septic tank and the well on that abandoned trucking facility that is on the market. They were really nice, and I volunteered my name. They asked for my phone number in case they needed to call me back. I gladly gave it to them. I did not mention WebSleuth's because I would never do that unless I had run it by a mod first.

did they find something in the van that would lead them to believe no positive outcome?

I just called in and practically begged them to look at the septic tank and the well on that abandoned trucking facility that is on the market. They were really nice, and I volunteered my name. They asked for my phone number in case they needed to call me back. I gladly gave it to them. I did not mention WebSleuth's because I would never do that unless I had run it by a mod first.

Glad you got through to LE. I was going to suggest contacting the Lenawee County Sheriff's Department or Michigan State Police for that region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
immsbhaven