MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I really have a strong feeling about this dad posting somewhere.... I can not help but wonder if he aligned himself with any angry non custodial dads..... Have we found any possible screen names or places he might have posted? He HAD to be talking online about this somewhere...

On another note, I think he planned this for sometime. His Weds post about asking God and his ex/wife for forgiveness demonstrates so. I think the claimed suicide attempt was a thought out plan regarding his defense...

Can we do some digging to see if we can find any possible online posts from dad?

tia

I got nothing. I am sure there are a number of yahoo.groups that might contain conversation, but not the one you pointed me too. One would think Teri would have something to say. The bulk of the others are members only. I could find nothing current on www.f4j.com either.

I just called in and practically begged them to look at the septic tank and the well on that abandoned trucking facility that is on the market. They were really nice, and I volunteered my name. They asked for my phone number in case they needed to call me back. I gladly gave it to them. I did not mention WebSleuth's because I would never do that unless I had run it by a mod first.

Excellent job!!!! :woohoo:

I just called in and practically begged them to look at the septic tank and the well on that abandoned trucking facility that is on the market. They were really nice, and I volunteered my name. They asked for my phone number in case they needed to call me back. I gladly gave it to them. I did not mention WebSleuth's because I would never do that unless I had run it by a mod first.

Great job Reannan!

I got nothing. I am sure there are a number of yahoo.groups that might contain conversation, but not the one you pointed me too. One would think Teri would have something to say. The bulk of the others are members only. I could find nothing current on www.f4j.com either.

Teri and I parted ways on not so good terms. I couldn't go back to that group..... but thank you for checking.

It's been quite some time since I've been in the online SP mix, but I will do some digging to see if I can find any communications from JS in the SP community.

Guys, I really have a strong feeling about this dad posting somewhere.... I can not help but wonder if he aligned himself with any angry non custodial dads..... Have we found any possible screen names or places he might have posted? He HAD to be talking online about this somewhere...

On another note, I think he planned this for sometime. His Weds post about asking God and his ex/wife for forgiveness demonstrates so. I think the claimed suicide attempt was a thought out plan regarding his defense...

Can we do some digging to see if we can find any possible online posts from dad?

tia

Hi Cubby,

Only screen name that I know of/could find was "bonesdoesit" and he is not showing up in any chat type sessions that I could find .... maybe we just have to dig a little deeper.

So sad...all I can do is hope that he was as kind to those little boys as he could be when he ended their lives. It just makes me want to cry.

(SBM) I do too, Cubby. There have been people in his life stating he was always on the computer. I am going to keep digging. I feel like he would be part of a motorcycle message board of some sort.

Can someone direct me to info. about the SAR efforts, and whether or not the timeline for them being seen has been confirmed by reliable sources? TIA.

Nothing found that looks like posts from JS on single family voices forum.

Do we know what JS's hobby's are?

I know hunting and motorcycles, anything else?

Hunting! Now for Pete's sake. If he hunts, probably means he has a gun. If he has a gun, why hang himself? :banghead:

Morenci, MI
Anchorage, AK
Framingham, MA
Travis Afb, CA
Vacaville, CA

Previous areas he has lived, for those doing online searches

He was in the military at one time too

Do we know what JS's hobby's are?

I know hunting and motorcycles, anything else?

I just looked at his myspace pics and thought:
if he had not been working much, why not sell those motorcycles?

I looked at the myspace pic of him and one of the boys and thought:
why, why would you hurt them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members