MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brief story on the WDIV (Channel 4, Detroit) 5:00 news; nothing new from what's been reported most of the day. Teaser for 6:00 news: The "woman who hid the boys" when they were in Florida and a chat with JS' sister. I will watch and report.

Has it been stated anywhere where exactly the attempted suicide took place? At his home? I don't think I can recall ever hearing of a murder-suicide where there were two different locations. Unless the suicide was never an intention to begin with.

Or unless he wanted to kill himself and leave the boy's mother not knowing where the boys were......
Although I have doubts he ever tried to commit suicide as well.....

I just got a twitter update from our local news anchor that - she's on Channel 3 WKYC out of Cleveland.
Monica Robins (WKYC)
Sad update on the missing brothers... According to sources, Morenci Police say John Skelton has admitted to FBI profilers that he killed his sons.

I don't doubt for one minute that this "father" has done the worst, but the Press Conference mentions the FB site saying he admitted killilng the boys, but it could not be confirmed. States if is true, he will be having another press conference.

ETA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH6AjZNi5X0&feature=player_embedded

My heart is heavy with what I have known to be true since I first heard of this case.

The picture of those 3 boys, is more than my heart and my mind can take.

I get tears just looking at the picture.

I cannot even imagine the grief being felt by those who knew them.

May they somehow find the strength to persevere through the days ahead. :(

This is so Heartbreaking, those poor boys. I will never understand how a parent(or anyone)can kill a child,let alone 3.

Oh those poor little guys!

And what a selfish spoiled nasty piece of work
their dad is.

Sigh..........................

My heart is heavy with what I have known to be true since I first heard of this case.

The picture of those 3 boys, is more than my heart and my mind can take.

I get tears just looking at the picture.

I cannot even imagine the grief being felt by those who knew them.

May they somehow find the strength to persevere through the days ahead. :(

ITA, there is no reason that a guy would have to give his kids to someone to commit suicide. It just didn't make sense, and he could not produce his children. :( Poor little guys.

I'm not sure how we're expecting to see rope marks on this fellow's neck as his collar has, it appears, been intentionally turned up and covers the area around which we'd expect to see them, though there may actually be a reddish tinge in the photo at the base of his throat, the only portion of it visible in the photo.

Also, the photo as show here is too lightly reproduced to see anything but white in terms of the whites of his eyes, where damaged blood vessels would be visible.

Do we know "how far" he claims to have gotten in this suicide attempt, and how exactly he says the ankle was broken? I'm wondering if he claims he hung himself and the rope broke, or is he claiming he climbed up on say, a chair, to reach the rope and he subsequently fell and broke his ankle. In the second scenario, he never had anything around his neck to leave a mark.....

If the boy’s are murdered, I hope like heck it’s Ohio, because they have the DP, and he needs it in a big way.

Do we know "how far" he claims to have gotten in this suicide attempt, and how exactly he says the ankle was broken? I'm wondering if he claims he hung himself and the rope broke, or is he claiming he climbed up on say, a chair, to reach the rope and he subsequently fell and broke his ankle. In the second scenario, he never had anything around his neck to leave a mark.....

If he climbed in a chair and fell, his intent might have been to commit suicide but he never would have got to the attempt stage. IMO I, don't think he ever attempted and if he did it was not a true attempt. JMO If someone wants to commit suicide it takes a lot more than a broken ankle to stop them.

I need to get out of this thread. I just can't handle people who from what I see, kill someone to spite someone else. Especially their children. So completely unbelievable and horrifying.

With Lyron, Zahra, Skelton brothers,Maynards............unbelieveable!
To many huge crimes at 1 time...........is it the moon? lunatics everywhere!

In a roundabout way, I am thrilled that JS did not manage to commit suicide, IF he really attempted suicide at all. At least now there is a good chance that JS will lead LE to where the children are located.

In a roundabout way, I am thrilled that JS did not manage to commit suicide, IF he really attempted suicide at all. At least now there is a good chance that JS will lead LE to where the children are located.

IF they are deceased his attorney will more than likely advise him not to talk until they take the DP off the table. :banghead:

IF they are deceased his attorney will more than likely advise him not to talk until they take the DP off the table. :banghead:

Yep. I'd be shocked if JS is talking to LE right now, now that he's lawyered up.

Williams County OSP requested Federal Agents, but no more was said.

I am not local..........what does OSP mean? Anyone have a good website that locals are posting on? Any scanner info? I read a comment in the Columbus dispatch about a possible find in a dumpster? That was just a comment...........nothing official.

I am not local..........what does OSP mean? Anyone have a good website that locals are posting on? Any scanner info? I read a comment in the Columbus dispatch about a possible find in a dumpster? That was just a comment...........nothing official.

Ohio State Police

I don't think we know anything about the suicide other than JS claims to have attempted it. Not sure either about what he claims to have happened - I'd guess he's going with the "climbed up on a chair, kicked off from chair, rope broke, broke ankle in fall" scenario.

He could well be lying, but there's some reason his collar has been pushed up to cover his neck - did LE do it to make the booking photo more representative of how JS usually looks? or did JS do it to "cover up" what wasn't there anyway? I'm guessing the former.

I imagine if he only owned hunting guns that would explain why he went with the hanging... it would be rather difficult (not impossible, of course) to shoot oneself with a shot gun.

I know of several people who used a Shotgun to commit suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8