MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The above link also indicates the fund set up is to assist Tanya.

IIRC the info on the SIL and DIL's home was from a people search, not from the MSM.

Oh I know it was a people search Cubby, not MSM.
But MSM, yanks my chain on a regular basis! LOL! :banghead: I should have been clearer on that, sorry.

I’m thinking that when TS and her X divorced, it was said that they had rental property. Possibly TS was living there at the time of the first divorce or gave that address for the incarceration record maybe, and the daughter and her husband may of moved into it some time later, maybe after their marriage or something?
As far as that same address showing up for both parties.

Oh and BTW, I do love your avatar Cubby:xmastree:

OKay, it's my turn to ask...what does MSM stand for? TIA.

The principal and teachers said the three boys were caring and sweet, and students in Tanner's kindergarden class drew pictures for him, The Detroit Free Press reported.
In the more than 30 years of teaching, Tanner's teacher Janet Rawlins said she had never had a sweeter student.
"I have to have hope," Rawlins told the newspaper. "I still pray every day that they find them and that they're OK."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40468037/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

This one did it, made me cry. (msm article). The kids at school drawing pictures for Tanner and the other kids questions. It brought me back to Anna Waters mom explaining how the children in her daughters kindergarten class asked questions when Anna went missing way back in 1973. :(

Also in the above link.

She recalled the boys and their estranged parents helping decorate the church and a nearby park for the Christmas season on the Sunday before Thanksgiving

<snip>

That was the last time Galloway saw the family together.

That does not sound to me like a mother denying her childrens father access to the kids.

This further tells me JS's act was an act of vengence over the break up of his marriage. Trying to type through tears. How does any parent fail to see hope through the eyes of their child? Regardless of how difficult the adult circumstances are and especially at this time of year.

Maybe there will be a holiday miracle. We can hope.... and pray.

I think this guy wants attention, wants people to feel sorry for him, wants his wife to suffer. I think he threw those boys into water. Or maybe they are stashed somewhere until he gets all the attention he wants.

One thing is for sure... John Skelton has a LOT of will power. This is a man who has resisted all efforts by LE, family, and probably even his wife to release information on the whereabouts of his children. He keeps his head down in court-- no glowering smiles or signs that he is proud of himself.

I continue to hope against hope that these little ones are alive somewhere, but I am sure LE has gone door to door and there is no one to harbor or hide the kids who probably is not aware that any promises John might have made are no longer valid with him in prison.

I hate to say it, but I am beginning to wonder if he remembers where he dumped them...I hope that if they are dead, he does remember, because then there is a chance he will tell, but I am starting to wonder if he does recall.

I wish we knew what kind of evidence LE has to make them believe the boys are not alive. Since he's been sending them on a wild goose chase, I can't imagine they're taking his word for it.

After church on the Sunday before Thanksgiving, Trulla McClain &#8212; who coordinates the annual decora tions of Wakefield Park with her husband, Delbert McClain, and Trish Burrow of Morenci &#8212; asked John Skelton if he could lend a hand at the park.

He agreed.

The Rev. Donna Galloway of Morenci United Methodist Church, the church the Skelton family attends, said that Sunday parishioners were decorating the church at the same time as other community members were stringing lights in Wakefield Park.

&#8220;So the boys had to choose which place they were going to be, and they&#8217;re boys, so they went outside and decorated the park,&#8221; she recalled with a warm smile. &#8220;But they did say, &#8216;The church is more important.&#8217; And Andrew said, &#8216;We&#8217;re going to light up this town, between the church and the park.&#8217; &#8221;

&#8220;They were here three or four hours,&#8221; McClain said Wednesday afternoon in the winter cold at the park, a very different setting from that warm Sunday. &#8220;They just played and had a ball.

&#8220;They were so excited because the park was going to be lit up and everyone was going to see Morenci.&#8221;
http://www.lenconnect.com/news/x556840748/Boys-helped-string-lights-in-park-before-disappearing

The principal and teachers said the three boys were caring and sweet, and students in Tanner's kindergarden class drew pictures for him, The Detroit Free Press reported.
In the more than 30 years of teaching, Tanner's teacher Janet Rawlins said she had never had a sweeter student.
"I have to have hope," Rawlins told the newspaper. "I still pray every day that they find them and that they're OK."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40468037/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Aww.. This breaks my heart. My 1st grader is really close to his teacher as well.

Sending my prayers for these adorable boys to be found soon.:rose:

Family spokesperson:

"We cannot find the words to express our gratitude...."

CarrieBean - It is strange because just a few days ago LE said they did not expect a good outcome:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20446019,00.html

I guess I've been leaning towards the boys being hidden by JS/his family. But, one has to wonder with this type of statement from LE. Would the police really put out a statement like this if they thought the boys were alive? I can't imagine, even if they wanted to put pressure on JS, that they would release this type of message. Reason being they have to keep people (general public) looking for these children if they are alive. If there was a chance at all they were being moved by truckers, or the underground, or anyone - wouldn't LE want us all to have our eyes peeled? So having them say they don't expect a positive outcome, that leads one to believe the children are deceased, thus making people less likely to be watching for them in their own communities.

I also hate the fact JS is sending them on this chase/search effort. Can you imagine the cost of all of this? They have:

LE in Michigan
LE in Ohio
FBI
Fire/EMT Professionals from both states
Citizen Volunteers

All looking for these kids! When I think of the amount of time, energy, worry, emotion and effort all these people are using right now, it makes my blood boil when I feel very deeply JS knows EXACTLY where the boys are. JMHO, of course.

"We have had no further contact...with John, he has asked for a lawyer, so we are having no communication with him....we continue to be hopeful that he will share the location with us of Andrew, Alexander and Tanner."

Last scheduled press conference (for now).

Okay, why aren't LE talking to Js, lawyer or no lawyer? Can anyone with more experience following these types of cases explain that to me? The Chief said they are not actively talking with JS. How is that possible?

Any word of accomplice?

"At this point we have no indication of an accomplice, no information whatsoever."

Okay, why aren't LE talking to Js, lawyer or no lawyer? Can anyone with more experience following these types of cases explain that to me? The Chief said they are not actively talking with JS. How is that possible?

Because once one has a lawyer, that lawyer will protect one's rights; he or she becomes the spokesperson for the accused, and any information volunteered by the accused to LE will be presented to LE by his or her lawyer.

Regarding facebook,twitter, and myspace you can link but do not cut and paste. But the goal is to really only link to those that are directly linked to a case.

IOW, we don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman , or postal carrier just because they know the main player. It just gets too invasive and half the time we are not even sure it is the right person. When a post starts out, I found 5 people with this name do you you think any of these are [insert person here]? that is not a good thing.
It will often be up to mod discretion as to who can and cannot be linked, but the general rule of thumb is if they are named in the media specifically as having some role or are being questioned or have information then you are probably safe to link. No screen caps and no cutting and pasting. If a social media is set to private and you get in the back way and post what you see, that is not a good thing!Private means private.
Just imagine it is you if you cannot decide and you shoulod be able to figure out if it is ok.
You are free to discuss what you may come upon,but if it is just a lot of gossip and rumor it won't fly. People open facebook accounts and post whatever they want and to carry that as some sort of inside info is careless. but, sometimes there is really valuable information that may even come into evidence as in the Caylee Anthony case.So, if you know for a fact it is the right person and they are named outright in the msm as someone linked to the case it should be fine. IF IT IS A MINOR DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!
If something was posted as public and then removed you might be able to post it, it is up to te mod of the forum and it depends on who, what, when and where.
The mods are listed at the bottom right of the forum under the index, they can generally help. If not, they will ask admin for guidance and we will all decide what is best.

Generally we try not to invade everyone's privacy and if the linked information has no bearing on anything, then leave it out.

We moderate here. Some people love it and some people hate it. Up to you to stay or go, choice is yours. Complaining about our rules doesn't help. if you have a suggestion or think of a better way, bring it on! We are far from perfect and welcome your input as long as it is civil and basically polite.

Also do not use full names. Thanks. Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members