MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very morbid thought but regarding the nooses- if he did something to those boys, why would he need 3 separate nooses? Wouldn't he just need one? Terrible to think about but really what would be the purpose of having 3?
Something just isn't right. I really hope someone has those beautiful boys safe and in hiding.

Someone in this discussion earlier pointed out a case to me where a mom hung herself and her 3 children (an infant survived) and they each ad their own noose. However this stinks of trying too hard on his part.. I do not think they were hung.

Someone in this discussion earlier pointed out a case to me where a mom hung herself and her 3 children (an infant survived) and they each ad their own noose. However this stinks of trying too hard on his part.. I do not think they were hung.

Thanks peeples, wow, how horrid. :(

Thinking of these darling lil boys....

I do understand that :D
But when sleuthing we look for all leads and this was a good opinion :D
Was just trying to clear the confusion of him being in AK when the AFB he was at was in CA... thank you again java

These are just the addresses that show up for him in People Search, Jamaican
I do not know at what time he live at any of them except for Morenic.

This is a very morbid thought but regarding the nooses- if he did something to those boys, why would he need 3 separate nooses? Wouldn't he just need one? Terrible to think about but really what would be the purpose of having 3?
Something just isn't right. I really hope someone has those beautiful boys safe and in hiding.

I can't fathom a father forcing a child into a noose......period. How purely morbid. :( If this is true, can you imagine how terribly frightened those boys were? Would he drug them first? OMG!

Article 134 of the UCMJ

Article 134 – (Debt, dishonorably failing to pay)

Elements.

(1) That the accused was indebted to a certain person or entity in a certain sum;

(2) That this debt became due and payable on or about a certain date;

(3) That while the debt was still due and payable the accused dishonorably failed to pay this debt; and

(4) That, under the circumstances, the conduct of the accused was to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces or was of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces.

Explanation. More than negligence in nonpayment is necessary. The failure to pay must be characterized by deceit, evasion, false promises, or other distinctly culpable circumstances indicating a deliberate nonpayment or grossly indifferent attitude to-ward one’s just obligations. For a debt to form the basis of this offense, the accused must not have had a defense, or an equivalent offset or counterclaim, either in fact or according to the accused’s belief, at the time alleged. The offense should not be charged if there was a genuine dispute between the parties as to the facts or law relating to the debt which would affect the obligation of the accused to pay. The offense is not committed if the creditor or creditors involved are satisfied with the conduct of the debtor with respect to payment. The length of the period of nonpayment and any denial of indebtedness which the accused may have made may tend to prove that the accused’s conduct was dishonorable, but the court-martial may convict only if it finds from all of the evidence that the conduct was in fact dishonorable.

Lesser included offenses. None.

Maximum punishment. Bad-conduct discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 6 months.

They have a program called Soldiers and Sailors Debt something or the other, where the military will set up a repayment plan, take so much out of the checks and help military get out from under their debt or used to. Back in the mid 90's my daughter and her husband, both Air Force, got into debt as most young people do, they ask for help from whatever department/agency helps and they were able to pay out their debt in a couple years without having to file bankruptcy. Of course some military members may not know about that program and I am not sure it is even still offered. BTW, they have kept their debt under control and only owe for their home, if they can't pay cash, they don't buy it.

So maybe his bankruptcy came after he got out of the AF?

I wonder if his relatives asked him about his telling LE that he killed his children? Or are they just letting him talk and believing everything he says?

Article about father who hung his children in retribution to the wife. All the MSM sources I find are paid and you can only read like the first 2 sentences..
This is as close as I can come...
http://thisisjameson.com/home/10/di...hung-his-2-two-kids-so-wife-couldnt-get-them/

Just posting to see if there is any similiarities between the dads in both cases anyone can sleuth out. If this isn't allowed please let me know.. There was alink to the case of the mom who hung her children so i'm hoping this will be ok as well.

Really sorry for this thought, but since I had it, I am sharing it. What if JS thought/convinced himself/had evidence that TS had violated her RSO, and had convinced himself that his kids were in danger. As a result, since he was so mentally messed up, he decided to get them away from her, no matter what it took?

I'm not saying she had, or would, violate her RSO or put her sons in danger. But I also don't know that she wouldn't/hasn't. And, of course, if she had, it still wouldn't excuse whatever he has done. Just trying to find logic in an illogical situation.

I posted something like that on page 1, it's a thought I keep having too.

Article about father who hung his children in retribution to the wife.}

Here's a free article about the same case: http://www.grocotts.co.za/content/father-found-guilty-hanging-children-06-08-2010

Not sure if Grocott's Mail in South Africa is considered MSM... But, Yes, there are similarities. Marriage in shambles, mom limiting/cutting off/threatening to cut off visitation. But the guy in this article sounds like a strong controlling/abusive type. Is there any history of abuse (verbal, physical) on the part of JS?

Article about father who hung his children in retribution to the wife.}

Here's a free article about the same case: http://www.grocotts.co.za/content/father-found-guilty-hanging-children-06-08-2010

Not sure if Grocott's Mail in South Africa is considered MSM... But, Yes, there are similarities. Marriage in shambles, mom limiting/cutting off/threatening to cut off visitation. But the guy in this article sounds like a strong controlling/abusive type. Is there any history of abuse (verbal, physical) on the part of JS?

Thanks.. i have all my searches set up for US only.. I didn't realize it wasn't in this country!

I haven't heard a word that he was controlling or abusive, just a possible alcohol problem.

Hard to find info on the guy (from South Africa) because Angela Landsbury married a guy by the same name. So you get lots of Angela hits!

I find it hard to think other any scenario than "he killed his sons and disposed of their bodies" ...

His story is that he gave them to JT so that she could bring them to their mother. That story does imply that he felt/had proof that TS was harmful to her children.

If he felt she was (and there does not seem to be any proof he did or that she was) then why not go to LE or the judge that was handling their divorce. If it was proven that she was harming the kids, custody would have been his.

JMO

He recanted that one though.. I just don't know WTH to believe form this guy.. we probably shouldn't believe anything he says just to be on the safe side....

I wonder what kind of relationship he has with his ex? I found her on FB and although her profile is private, she is friends with him on there? I wonder if she could be convinced that TS was endangering the boys.

If he had convinced anyone that TS was endangering the boys, and anyone had helped him ... I would think at this point they would have come forward and said "JS told me <story JS told follows here>.

Because there is no way she could be endangering them now, and an investigation could take place.

The recanting did not involve any mention of his ex endangering the boys, did it? I just saw an article that says he admitting to killing the boys but didn't know whether there was more than one recanting of a story.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members