MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would is the reasoning for needing to hide them and keep them "safe and sound"? Sorry if I missed this issue.

Thinking out again...

If it is true and they are alive somewhere, do you think the mother did do something and he had no proof? The grandma said he had already gone to the police and they didnt do anything. Could this be the 911 call? Is this why we havent heard from the mother or her family. The mother knows she did something bad.

Like I said just thinking out again.

More to the story...yep that is what I am thinking.
That possible donut shop sighting isn't sounding too far fetched to me at this time.

God be with the boys...and with whoever has them, if indeed they do. And the poor families, with no concrete info:(

What would is the reasoning for needing to hide them and keep them "safe and sound"? Sorry if I missed this issue.

The boys' parents are currently involved in a nasty divorce and custody issues. The mother is a registered sex offender. There are undoubtedly a lot of details about the parents' divorce to which we're not privy. I won't rush to judgment because we don't know enough about the circumstances of this family. jmo

I just don’t believe JS.
An “undisclosed location” needs to become a DISCLOSED LOCATION!!

Maybe his Dad should tell JS THAT!

I don't know, Didn't Casey say that Caylee was ok? And if someone believed the children were safe in heaven with Jesus, wouldn't they say the kids were ok? I sure want to believe they are physically safe and ok-in this world-but...experience teaches otherwise.

The grandparents of three missing boys from Morenci are talking about what they learned after speaking with the boys' father Wednesday.

Roxanne and William Skelton, who now live in Florida and have been in town for a week, visited their son for the first time at the Lucas County jail Wednesday.

Interview with grandparents:

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=13640541

They say Skelton told them the boys were the subject of sex acts with his estranged wife.

"He took those boys out of harm's way and I respect my son," said Roxanne Skelton. However, she admits her son is not in good spirits and is depressed.

I think his parents will believe anything he says that isn't "I killed the boys."

Wow, those are some tall claims.

As far as her being a RSO, it was for a crime involving someone in their mid teens correct? Still very wrong, but imo a very different thing and does not automatically mean she was harming her young sons.

I don't know if I feel sorry for his parents, or infuriated with them!

When the couple was questioned about whether they asked Skelton where they boys were, they said he would not tell them "nor did we want him to tell us."

WHAT?!!!

Mudslinging is right.

I was so concerned that my sons were being sexually abused, I thought it best to hide them (somewhere safe of course) and then kill myself so that they would...........have no-one.

Okay, here's your bridge.

I don't buy that story. I think it is just a way for him to prolong telling where they are.

I would be finding SOME way for my son to tell me exactly where those boys are-even through a video monitor!

omg...

I hope those grandparents realize what they have done by publicly speaking of stuff supposedly done by TS ....IMHO that's defamation if has not been substantiated

they've done taken this a whole other level...even IF it is true , my lord that is TMI

The boys' parents are currently involved in a nasty divorce and custody issues. The mother is a registered sex offender. There are undoubtedly a lot of details about the parents' divorce to which we're not privy. I won't rush to judgment because we don't know enough about the circumstances of this family. jmo

I agree. In any situation like this there's always an immense quantity of he said, she said, somebody else said, and most of the time the truth lies in between. If, in addition to all that, the father is clinically depressed -- which is an illness, not a moral failing -- his thinking processes were no doubt faulty. Something that seems insane to us might have seemed perfectly rational to him.

I have a feeling that his version of "the boys are safe and ok" are similar to Casey Anthony's same claim...with a warped sense of reality he may feel they are better of dead and safer in 'heaven'. I hope they are alive but why wouldn't one of the boys dial 911 by now or try to escape where they are if they were with some unknown person?

I don't know if I feel sorry for his parents, or infuriated with them!

When the couple was questioned about whether they asked Skelton where they boys were, they said he would not tell them "nor did we want him to tell us."

WHAT?!!!

Shades of the Persons/Anthonys, if you ask me.....:furious::furious:

CKay- that was very interesting to read. I won't bore you all with my rather odd, ha, imagination, but it certainly mentioned some things I have been thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay