MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also having a hard time dismissing TS's RSO status.

JenRen, I couldn't agree more.

TS was not an 18 year old who slept with her 16 year old boyfriend. She was 32 years old and had sex with a 14 year old boy. To make matters worse, she was the boy's boss - he worked at a rental property she managed IIRC.

I am absolutely not suggesting that her crime has anything to do with the boys' disappearance. However, sometimes it becomes so easy to decide there's a "bad guy" and a "good guy", when that's not really the case.

I am still stuck on LE saying this case was not going to end well, they believe it and so do I. LE never says that, if they can help it, especially about kids.

Jen-I am with you on the oddity of the sabbatical thing. With my overactive imagination from reading related to that, and then some things mentioned in that tarot link someone gave ( which tarot in general I am rather skeptical of for the most part), I have to say I got a 'shiver' or two. And the tarot thing was written before a lot of information was put out there in MSM.
Since I am rather new here, I don't know how much I can elaborate on 'my' theory, based on 'sleuthing', so I will leave it at that...

maybe a real detective thinks like me. ( oh that kind of came out wrong...but thinks real outta the box kinda person, ya know?)

Someone asked why, if the kids were safe and being taken care of, JS would want to kill himself. If he was dead and was the only one that could provide info on where the kids were, then the chances of finding them would be less than they are now. He would've taken it with him to his grave. Having said that, I don't believe the suicide story, but if he actually did attempt it, that could be his thought process.

The whole rural sabbatical thing has been eating away at me for a while now. IMO, entirely too much of a coincidence.

He was not planning to kill himself. That story is just ridiculous. If he wanted to kill himself without the boys seeing he would have taken them back to TS and then done the deed. But the suicide story was just a ploy to cover up whatever he did. It is the biggest lie of this whole thing. I do think he tried to make it look like he was trying to commit suicide so he could make believe he did not know where they were. Whether he killed them or sent them with someone he had been plotting with. It is just a diversion so LE and everyone else are on wild goose chases.

snipped

Since the Tuesday after the boys’ disappearance, investigators have said the information they have collected does not lead them to believe there will be a positive outcome in the case.

Okay...do they really believe the boys aren't alive?? I mean, really, do they have something concrete pointing to that?
I am so confused...but at the same time it is good to know that tips HAVE come in.

snipped

Since the Tuesday after the boys’ disappearance, investigators have said the information they have collected does not lead them to believe there will be a positive outcome in the case.

Okay...do they really believe the boys aren't alive?? I mean, really, do they have something concrete pointing to that?
I am so confused...but at the same time it is good to know that tips HAVE come in.

Right. Originally it was based on what JS told them. REALLY? A man that has lied about basically everything told you something that made you believe the boys are dead and you believed it? They very well could be, but nothing has indicated that that is the case. Nothing has been said about the nooses found as far as DNA testing. Nothing has been said about the cargo straps found. One of the 2490 stories he's told said they were wrapped in sheets. Are there any sheets missing? Any indication that he bought sheets? The more I read, the more I believe that LE really knows nothing other than the fact that the boys are missing.

I guess it is possible that this particular LE put too much stock into his words about the children being dead...although it would be a first, I believe, for LE to come out and take away hope as they did so early on, in a missing child case. No one in Portland is saying Kyron is likely dead...and even with Haleigh it took a very long time for LE to finally say it was a homicide investigation, which was pretty much the assumption all along.

It's still in the back of my mind that he thought the "suicide" attempt would only net him 72 hours observation, and then he'd be out to help "look" for the boys.

I wonder how wrong it would be to find a picture of NS, and along with a few other random pictures of women with short dark hair, take it to the woman from the donut shop?? Just thinking "outloud"

It isn't any surprise that parents will lie to defend their adult children against murder charges, even of their own flesh and blood. I have not believed this fake father from the minute this case hit the media. His story was too poorly contrived, and he got himself checked into a mental ward to prevent LE from questioning him. Next, he lawyers up, surprise, he's suddenly sane, and tries for a different version of "truth". This appears to be another case of "If I can't have my children, neither can you!" I wouldn't believe any tales he tells, they are all deliberately deceptive phony trails.

good am...this seems to be interesting.. when i watched her being interview a few days ago i dont recall her saying....

"The statements drew a rebuke Wednesday from the pastor of the church the couple attended. The Rev. Donna Galloway of Morenci United Methodist said she responded to a request from Skelton to visit him in jail last week. She said he spoke, but gave no explanation of what happened to the children.

"Mr. Skelton, through his relatives, is attempting to deflect the attention from himself and his bad acts," Galloway said. "If the boys are somewhere safe, anyone with knowledge of that should tell because they would be as criminally liable as he is."

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20101209...safe-in-jail-visit-with-parents#ixzz17hannMBP

Good morning, long time no see! I was up early this morning and watching WDIV Detroit and there has been another reported sighting of the 3 boys. Here's the link to the article on ClickOnDetroit, and here's a snippet:

A former Morenci school teacher told police she may have seen the missing brothers from Morenci at a flea market in Ohio.

According to sources, the retired music teacher said she was at a flea market in Bowling Green, Ohio, when she spotted the boys with an unidentified woman.

The retired teacher said she did not approached the boys, but she believes it was Andrew, Alexander, and Tanner Skelton, because she once taught one of the boys in her class.

According to the retired teacher, she saw the boys on the Friday after Thanksgiving, but did not realize they were considered missing.

According to sources, the unidentified woman mentioned by the retired teacher, matches the description of the woman who was allegedly seen with three boys the Sunday after Thanksgiving at a donut shop in Sandusky, Ohio.

The article says that the teacher found out they were missing on the Monday after Thanksgiving and that she went to the police the next day - why are we just hearing about this sighting now, then??

(Mods: If I quoted too much of the article for copyright reasons, please feel free to delete some of the quote.)

How do you send a child you have deliberately hidden to school? How do they have friends, after school activities, scouts, etc…? They can’t see their families, go to their Churches, or have a regular stable routine.

Even if it were true that he has hidden the children, this would be terrible and heartbreaking for the kids, seems as though JS’s family is o.k. with this. They said that they respect him for it?

WHAT?

I don’t believe the TS story he has come out with. There would have been to many ways to have corrected that legally, and in JS’s favor if it were to have been true. Most especially since one parent is already an RSO.

And originally, he said he gave the boy’s to JT to be RETURNED to their Mother. Why would he do that if he were trying to get them away from her because of molestation?

I think TS just got the jump on him for the divorce and custody, and it was the only card he had to play for retaliation, and is using it as a ploy to cover up what he has done with the boy’s.

JS’s stories change almost daily, and this will in the end hang him too. LE will eventually tangle him up with his own inconsistencies.

Wonder if (just supposing, and tomorrow everything was different) the Judge reversed the custody, and he was let out of jail, would the boy’s reappear? Would he bring them back home with him? COULD he bring them back home with him? (just a curiosity)

In my mind it would be doubtful…………

IF JS knew or thought that the boy’s were being sexually molested, what would of kept HIM from filing for divorce, instead of TS. What would of kept him from asking for full custody? Maybe being that he had already kidnapped them twice before? Where were the molestation accusations then?? Why would he of left with only two boy’s and left the third there with his Mother? Simply because he couldn’t snatch that one?
Why did he never take the boy’s to authorities, and let THEM tell LE they were being molested?
Maybe because it never happened?

If he knew this and didn’t do anything about it until TS filed for divorce, isn’t that at least child neglect?

Just like all of JS’s “other stories” none of them wash.

And I still just can’t see anyone that is trying to hide the boys, taking them out to donut shops, flea markets, movies, or any other public place, most especially in OH. or MI. at this time. Maybe later on down the road or in some other State but, not now and not there. That would be pretty risky. I feel sure that police have followed up on any credible tips, leads, and possible sightings.

Hopefully if the boy’s are with someone, the public will stay in tune, and not be afraid to intervene.

Respectfully snipped:
And I still just can’t see anyone that is trying to hide the boys, taking them out to donut shops, flea markets, movies, or any other public place, most especially in OH. or MI. at this time. Maybe later on down the road or in some other State but, not now and not there. That would be pretty risky. I feel sure that police have followed up on any credible tips, leads, and possible sightings.

When the former music teacher saw them, they hadn't been "missing" officially yet, no Amber Alert had been released until the next day, so it IS plausible that they could've been out in public and not worried about being seen.

I must admit that I thought he killed the boys, but this newest teacher sighting has me wondering - it's not just a stranger who thinks they saw someone who looked like the boys, this was someone who knew the boys, or at least had one of them in class and knew of the other brothers. It would be wonderful if true, but I don't think we'll know unless the Dad starts spilling his guts and telling the truth for a change. So frustrating!!

How do you send a child you have deliberately hidden to school? How do they have friends, after school activities, scouts, etc…? They can’t see their families, go to their Churches, or have a regular stable routine.

Even if it were true that he has hidden the children, this would be terrible and heartbreaking for the kids, seems as though JS’s family is o.k. with this. They said that they respect him for it?

WHAT?

I don’t believe the TS story he has come out with. There would have been to many ways to have corrected that legally, and in JS’s favor if it were to have been true. Most especially since one parent is already an RSO.

And originally, he said he gave the boy’s to JT to be RETURNED to their Mother. Why would he do that if he were trying to get them away from her because of molestation?

I think TS just got the jump on him for the divorce and custody, and it was the only card he had to play for retaliation, and is using it as a ploy to cover up what he has done with the boy’s.

JS’s stories change almost daily, and this will in the end hang him too. LE will eventually tangle him up with his own inconsistencies.

Wonder if (just supposing, and tomorrow everything was different) the Judge reversed the custody, and he was let out of jail, would the boy’s reappear? Would he bring them back home with him? COULD he bring them back home with him? (just a curiosity)

In my mind it would be doubtful…………

THANK YOU.. I was going to post basically the same thing. I have been looking for how and if "underground networks exist" all I really see is perhaps women who relocate absued women and children. (I do not know if JS stated about underground network or was a rumon or suspision of someone who believes his stories)

To give the children to a woman that DOES NOT exist or any other person. Where would the children attend school. How would she get birth certificates, shot records, access to medical treatment if needed. Would the boys ever go outside and have a friend? Would they never ever be in contact with an adult at a store etc that they could tell. Why would the father traumatize them with a stranger?

The entire story of giving them to someone is a complete lie. LE knows this. I know that people hold out hope however, logically it doesnt make sence. This is a Zanny the nanny case. His story has changed. He did state he left them on side of the road and I read that he did confess before had attorney but in a vauge way.

It is also very odd that the parents of JS and family after speaking with him did not plea to him to give info on person that has them so they can just come home. All the family would casualy say is they are safe and warm.

If sexual abuse was present.. custody could be changed to other family member if needed.. or I would thnk that child services placement would be better than a stranger. He is not telling the truth on any aspect of this.

I am not bashing the people who hold out hope, but this doesnt add up and false hope only leads to a let down in the end. I wish that fairy tales were true but they are just that a fairy tale made up non fiction story.

Even the despicable psychopath Matthew Hoffman told the truth. And LE was able to recover the family, friend & dog.
Heart wrenching as it was and continues to be.

JS just makes me angrier and angrier:furious:. Poor little boy’s. JS has not one speck of compassion for his children. I so hope that they are alive and well somewhere but, the longer he continues on his selfish path, the more I become convinced, he has done the unthinkable. And I’m thinking LE might be thinking that too. They know more than we do I’m sure.

I am not buying these sightings...
I am sure they are well-intended, but I don't think these boys will ever be "sighted" again.

And you would think LE would stress to the public that hiding children is also a crime, if there is any doubt in their minds that they might still be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech