MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many cases there have been where there were 3 children that were taken and hidden with success so close to home. 1 kid is one thing, 3 is going to draw a lot more attention.

For the first time, Tanya Skelton appeared on camera. She said she was not ready to make any comments just yet and asked that we speak with her father, Don Zuvers.

Talking only to FOX 2's Roop Raj, Zuvers had the following message for his grandchildren.

"Andrew, Alex, Tanner -- grandpa loves you and (misses) you, and we want you back her in Morenci safe (and) sound where you belong," he said.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/tanya-skelton-father-talks-to-fox-2-20101210-wpms

Attachments

• GrandFather.png
    GrandFather.png
    251.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Tanya and Father.png
    Tanya and Father.png
    268.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Tanya.png
    Tanya.png
    206.9 KB · Views: 47
“Missing Morenci boys' dad almost arrested in September”

http://www.freep.com/article/201012...Morenci-boys-dad-almost-arrested-in-September
---------

No mention of molestation here in previous reports. No mention of a worry of TS being an RSO.
This guy is grabbing at straws, and is nothing but one BIG lie!

From the above article.

A third report details a police call the weekend before Thanksgiving, when 7-year-old Alexander said he couldn't find his father. When an officer arrived at the house, an upstairs light came on and John Skelton walked into the room, saying he had told his son that he was going upstairs to call someone

Read more: Missing Morenci boys' dad almost arrested in September | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/201012...ad-almost-arrested-in-September#ixzz17pGvdfL0

I hope LE has looked at phone records and if this call in fact happened interviewed the person JS was speaking with. There usually isn't a reason to hide phone calls from children unless one parent is on the phone bashing the other parent or discussing issues the courts have ordered the parents not to discuss in front of the children.

From the above article.

A third report details a police call the weekend before Thanksgiving, when 7-year-old Alexander said he couldn't find his father. When an officer arrived at the house, an upstairs light came on and John Skelton walked into the room, saying he had told his son that he was going upstairs to call someone

Read more: Missing Morenci boys' dad almost arrested in September | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/201012...ad-almost-arrested-in-September#ixzz17pGvdfL0

ope LE has looked at phone records and if this call in fact happened interviewed the person JS was speaking with. There usually isn't a reason to hide phone calls from children unless one parent is on the phone bashing the other parent or discussing issues the courts have ordered the parents not to discuss in front of the children.

BBM wierd talking in the DARK??? Child probably screaming "DAD"
all over house. desparate enough to call LE????? Poor child! MIND GAMES???
Scaring the children??? What was JS doing???? and for how long?????
Making his nooses?

Also from the above article:

The timing of the disappearance is something to note. Tanya Skelton's family members have said she was about to get court ordered exclusive parenting time on November 29. That is not the same as exclusive or sole custody, but it would give her significant time with the boys.

What is exclusive parenting time? As an SP I've never heard of it. Why would TS know the outcome of a hearing before it occured? In family court nothing is a guaranty until the judge signs that order.

I'm perplexed because either a parent gets sole physical custody or what is termed primary residency and the non custodial parent gets visitation. Even if that visitation must be supervised by a family member or through a court appointed professional supervisor.

I thought they had agreed upon a visitation order in September per previous MSM articles. Or was that a temporary visitation order?

I think this had everything to do with this man not wanting to lose his kids, access to his kids, the usual "If I can't have them no one can" -and- no kid of mine is ever gonna be raised with a step father or in the company of another adult male if TS chose to get in another committed relationship in the future.

What were JS's feelings about his daughter from a previous relationship having interaction with anyone her mother was in a serious relationship with -or- or what were his feelings about TS's children from a former marriages father? How did he play his step father role when he and TS were first together?

I just want this boys found asap.

Why the he-- would his own parents NOT press him for an answer? :furious: Those are their grandbaby's too being hidden from them. I'll stop there.

BBM wierd talking in the DARK??? Child probably screaming "DAD"
all over house. desparate enough to call LE????? Poor child! MIND GAMES???
Scaring the children??? What was JS doing???? and for how long?????
Making his nooses?

Admittedly those thoughts crossed my mind as well. I think the mind/emotional games with the kids very likely occured. I won't speculate because there are far too many possibilities with the garbage I've seen parents pull on their kids during and after a break up.

I can't find many reasons to talk on the phone in the dark. Nor can I find any reason to go any farther than the next room for a phone call if the kids were being noisy.

Just what was it JS was doing where he had to be on a different floor and in the dark while his children were calling out for daddy? :furious:

Admittedly those thoughts crossed my mind as well. I think the mind/emotional games with the kids very likely occured. I won't speculate because there are far too many possibilities with the garbage I've seen parents pull on their kids during and after a break up.

I can't find many reasons to talk on the phone in the dark. Nor can I find any reason to go any farther than the next room for a phone call if the kids were being noisy.

Just what was it JS was doing where he had to be on a different floor and in the dark while his children were calling out for daddy? :furious:

My question is.. if he was making a phone call how did his son CALL the police?? Was he using his cell phone??! Why if he had a landline to use?? Just seems strange to me thats all...

I think the only true words uttered to date by dad is that he killed the boys.

bilde

Donna Galloway, pastor of Morenci United Methodist Church, says her job is to keep people encouraged about finding Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton: "There's always hope until it's gone," she said.

"People are angry that this community is having its heart held hostage," Galloway said.

(KATHLEEN GALLIGAN/Detroit Free Press)

Morenci pastor driven by desire to see Skelton brothers return

By ERIC D. LAWRENCE
FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

That is exactly what Skelton is doing-holding the hearts of the community hostage. His parents ought to be ashamed, even if he is not.

So, the Teacher's reported sighting in Bowling Green, OH, is apx. 50 miles from the Donut Shop reported sighting in Saduski, OH. Bowling Green is pretty much midway between Morenci and Saduski.

It is curious.

MAP of 3 locations:

http://mapq.st/h/9-4YB4

(OT- I am so excited, Jean Marie & Brittany, both found in San Fran...there is HOPE!)

Wow Wondergirl, thanks for the map...I tried to do one the other night, but failed:)

first supposed sighting @ flea market in Bowling Green on Fri Nov 30th
second @ donut shop on Sun Nov 28 ( although I have seen Sat Nov 27 mentioned too)

Would live to know if there have been any more possible sightings to add to that map:)

(Oh, haven't been able to find anything on MSM in regard to LE's opinion as to these sightings, ohter than they were checking on)

Oh Patty G, those poor dear children...what in the world is wrong with parents who do these horrible crimes?? ahh poor wee ones, may they rest in peace...and may the infant daughter still alive never be treated with such disgust

I tend to disbelieve sightings of missing children when there is no confirmation from any other source. These faces have been in the media and on the minds of many. Perhaps someone, being eager to help, might imagine that they spotted these boys and they think about it some more. Suddenly, it does become real to them. These "false sightings" happened in many other highly publicized cases of missing children. Sadly, they divert the focus of LE searches and give false hopes to loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper