MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Keeping hope alive that these boys are found and reunited with their mom.......

:bump:

Thinking about the boys and praying they are located soon.

Someday when we least expect it I anticipate someone will stumble upon them. I can only pray.

A new age-progression picture of the boys.

http://www.wilx.com/home/headlines/New-Age-Progession-Photos-of-Missing-Morenci-Boys-281465651.html

MISSING+SKELTON+BOYS+2014+age+progression+FOR+WEB1.jpg

http://www.wxyz.com/news/hunters-asked-to-look-for-clues-linked-to-missing-skelton-brothers
Hunters asked to look for clues linked to missing Skelton brothers
Nov 14, 2014
“Whether it’s clothing, a stuffed animal or toys, we want hunters to let us know if they come across anything in the woods of Michigan and Ohio,” says Det./ Sgt. Jeremy Brewer of Michigan State Police
Troopers asking hunters to be extra aware in the southern Michigan counties of Hillsdale, Lenawee and Monroe, and the northern Ohio counties of Fulton and Williams, but detectives aren’t ruling out the children could be anywhere.
“We’re looking for tips from all over Michigan, all over the county”, says Brewer.

Video and more at link.

Thinking about these little darlings this holidays. We miss you!

4 years and these precious boys are still missing and the one person that knows is still silent! Why? How can you not value the life of these 3 beautiful boys?

Thinking of the boys today and of their family. Please let 2015 be the year they come home.

Just saw something about these boys on Facebook (I'm in Australia so haven't heard of it before) on so came here to have a read about the case.

I can't wrap my head around it. It's just so awful. Where are these three little boys? How could the dad do this and stay silent all this time?! Makes me so so mad and so sorry for the poor mother. :(

I grew up in Monroe County, MI and this case is on my mind a lot. I hunt in Fulton County, OH and I always look around when I'm out in the woods for anything that is out of place. I just can't wrap my head around this case. I'm confident that someday these boys will be found. Keep looking around out there people.

I can't believe so much time has passed already. I am in Michigan also, and still check the news often. Those poor boys.

Morenci mom slowly grasps that 3 missing boys are home in heaven
3 hours ago

snipped
The mother of three missing children from Thanksgiving of 2010 is finally, somberly, coming around to the likelihood her boys are dead. But she doesn’t know how to describe how she feels. She’ll never accept it; she doesn’t have to.

Andrew, Alexander, and Tanner Skelton were last seen in their father’s backyard Nov. 26, 2010. They were ages 9, 7, and 5, respectively. Searches and tips have not led to answers. Ms. Zuvers, 48, said although she’s 99 percent certain they are dead, she’ll always have 1 percent of hope until she has answers.

“If my boys died I’m ...,” she said.

She didn’t want to say the word OK, because the mother who still needs medication to turn off her brain to sleep doesn’t want people to think she’s insensitive. But she’s coping. She wouldn’t say moving on, but coping.

Great article, more at the link.

This case has always broken my heart. Imagine her Mother's Day.......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back