MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hope so! Thinking police will be watching him closely.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Oh yes, I hope their eyes bore right through him & his life is as miserable as can be, then I pray, he gets a lifetime behind bars physically & mentally.

Tanner, Alexander & Andrew should be celebrating Thanksgiving with the ones who truly love them, not lost out there hidden, alone & cold. :cry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20662d87e88e7e9158a7cad6e7aec327.jpg

It's hard to believe it's been five years. Is the dna contributor still in prison? I sure hope there are answers in this case soon.

Dozens at vigil for 3 young brothers missing since 2010

Associated Press 12:06 a.m. EST November 27, 2015

Morenci — Dozens of people attended a candlelight ceremony in a southeast Michigan community for three brothers missing since the 2010 Thanksgiving holiday.

The vigil was held Thursday night at a park in Morenci where Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton once played. They would be 14, 12 and 10, respectively. TV station WTVG in Toledo reports Tanya Zuvers, the boys’ mother, was among those in attendance.

The boys were last seen at their father’s home in Morenci near the Michigan-Ohio border. They were to be returned to Zuvers...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...-vigil-young-brothers-missing-since/76439344/

It's hard to believe it's been five years. Is the dna contributor still in prison? I sure hope there are answers in this case soon.
Yes and will probably be wandering the streets before we know it [emoji35]

Glad the girls were found safe! I know not likely but wouldn't it be so wonderful if the boys were safe somewhere :/
Sort of silly to even daydream about that possibility. I think we all know better.

For me, this case really highlights the need to charge more people with murder even when the body hasn't been found. Succeeding in hiding a body (or bodies) should not earn a murderer a get out of jail free card. Unfortunately, it usually does.

Sort of silly to even daydream about that possibility. I think we all know better.

For me, this case really highlights the need to charge more people with murder even when the body hasn't been found. Succeeding in hiding a body (or bodies) should not earn a murderer a get out of jail free card. Unfortunately, it usually does.
Yes we all do deep down know that these precious souls are no longer with us at the fate of such a monster. And a monster that will probably get away with it. But such a fate, to kill your own little boys [emoji35] It's sometimes easier to still have hope and wishful thinking, until we do know the truth. And for that, I don't think it's silly at all.

Thinking of the boys this morning.....

Bumping for these three precious souls...

I can't believe that sicko has gotten away with this for as long as he has!!!! I don't think he will ever talk. Someone will have to stumble upon the boys or JS will have to slip up..... Infuriates me!!!!

Just thinking of the boys today. [emoji253]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members