MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mother of 3 missing Morenci boys believes they're dead

Published On: May 12 2015 03:00:42 AM EDT Updated On: May 12 2015 03:01:23 AM EDT

The mother of three Michigan boys missing since Thanksgiving 2010 says she now believes they're dead.

Tanya Zuvers says she's hanging on to a sliver of hope, but she's almost certain they're dead.

The boys were last seen at their father's home in Morenci, near the Michigan-Ohio border. Tanner Skelton was 5, Alexander Skelton was 7 and Andrew Skelton was 9...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/mother-of-3-missing-morenci-boys-believes-theyre-dead/32956696

Among the crowd at the fifth annual Missing in Michigan event was one woman who has attended the event since its inception - Tanya Zuvers, mother of the three Skelton brothers. Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton disappeared Thanksgiving Day 2010, after spending part of the holiday with their father. John Skelton is currently serving a 15-year sentence for unlawful imprisonment after telling police and family different stories about what he did with the boys.

“I rely on my faith on God to get me through day by day, and without that, I probably wouldn’t be standing here,” Zuvers said.

As she continues to hope for her own closure, Zuvers said she came to support others just beginning their journey on their search for missing loved ones.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/det...families-of-missing-in-efforts-to-solve-cases

Just thinking of Tanner, Alexander, and Andrew today.

Wishing, hoping, praying you are found soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;C82qaPVc_ho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C82qaPVc_ho[/video]

"Published on Oct 9, 2015

Families all across America gather on Thanksgiving, but for one Michigan mom, Thanksgiving is the day her three children disappeared. Since that day, police have received thousands of leads. But the questions remains: Where are these three boys?"

[video=youtube;pBt_Hqeet3s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBt_Hqeet3s[/video]

This is such an awful case. So sad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw your post on the front page and jumped straight here. BUT, sadly no closure!

I am a firm believer that these boys are alive. I think that the father placed them with some kind of skin-head or underground survivalist group that he passed them off to.

My other theory is this that he met up with members of his own family. Some who live in Jacksonville, FL (Loni Barton) who could have then placed them with "The Rainbow Family"
(google this!). This hippie style group camps in the Ocala National Forest Most of the year. But, they come to the Apalachicola National Forest near Tallahassee once in the summer. The local TV station videoed their last visit and many of the children had bandana's tied over the lower part of their faces! Very Strange, unless they are in hiding!

Prayers The Safe Return Of Tanner, Alexander & Andrew!

Sadly I believe these boys are most likely deceased. I don't think Joh Skelton is capable of thinking of anyone else but himself. He wished to strike Tanya where it would hurt most, and he didn't care if he had to murder his sons in order to do it. Her anguish every day gives him pleasure and it's disgusting. I wish we could find them.

While I thought the program did a fine job of giving people an overview, it struck me that they left off the important details of his car being on the Ohio turnpike, and weren't there nooses found in the house, too? Those would be important details, especially the fact that he was on a toll road in another state shortly before the boys were reported missing.

Sadly I believe these boys are most likely deceased. I don't think Joh Skelton is capable of thinking of anyone else but himself. He wished to strike Tanya where it would hurt most, and he didn't care if he had to murder his sons in order to do it. Her anguish every day gives him pleasure and it's disgusting. I wish we could find them.

While I thought the program did a fine job of giving people an overview, it struck me that they left off the important details of his car being on the Ohio turnpike, and weren't there nooses found in the house, too? Those would be important details, especially the fact that he was on a toll road in another state shortly before the boys were reported missing.
Yes, and IIRC police found internet searches on his computer of how to break someone's neck. Just so sad. I can't believe so much time has passed with no leads. And that will be out of jail in a few years. Hope when out that eventually he slips up and leads police to the boys.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thinking of Tanner, Alexander, and Andrew today. Getting close to another winter here in Michigan with no answers. They've been missing for far too long.

I don't know why news organizations even bother to relate the fathers *advertiser censored*-&-bull story. The focus should be on tracing his movements and trying to determine where he put the bodies.

Agreed. He most likely buried the boys across State lines, in Ohio. Presumably the police have made some effort to identify a more specific burial site—one hopes, anyway.

I think they are in Ohio also. I would guess not far from where his phone pinged.

Where Are The Skelton Brothers? Mom Remains Hopeful 5 Years After 3 Sons Disappeared

November 19, 2015 5:47 AM

MORENCI, Mich. (WWJ/AP) – The mother of three young boys who went missing over the Thanksgiving holiday in 2010 near the Michigan-Ohio border hopes the five-year anniversary of their disappearance will bring answers.

A candlelight ceremony for Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton will be held Nov. 26 in Morenci, Michigan, at a park where the boys used to play. They would be 14, 12 and 10, respectively, as of next week.

The boys were in the care of their father when they went missing — the day after Thanksgiving in 2010...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/11...ins-hopeful-5-years-after-3-sons-disappeared/

Gosh, can't believe its been 5 years :( So sad.........
And their so called "father" will be out of jail sooner than later Grrrrrrrr!

Gosh, can't believe its been 5 years :( So sad.........
And their so called "father" will be out of jail sooner than later Grrrrrrrr!

Maybe, just maybe - when the father gets out of jail, he will be tempted to " check on " the boys. imo.

Maybe, just maybe - when the father gets out of jail, he will be tempted to " check on " the boys. imo.
Hope so! Thinking police will be watching him closely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back