MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
John Skelton speaks exclusively to Local 4 about disappearance of 3 young sons more than 7 years ago

[....]

He claims he gave the boys to two women and a man in his 60s. John said the boys were going to live on a farm in Ohio along the Indiana border after he made arrangements with a group he calls the "underground sanctuary."

[....]

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...earance-of-3-young-sons-more-than-7-years-ago

John Skelton speaks exclusively to Local 4 about disappearance of 3 young sons more than 7 years ago

[....]

He claims he gave the boys to two women and a man in his 60s. John said the boys were going to live on a farm in Ohio along the Indiana border after he made arrangements with a group he calls the "underground sanctuary."

[....]

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...earance-of-3-young-sons-more-than-7-years-ago

Does this actually think anyone believes that story! Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right. Grr.

Unfortunately the article doesn't say who initiated the interview... if Skelton reached out or the news. If he did, could it be because he wants to somehow put in more of a fable about what he did so he can more easily claim 'error' if it comes back the found bones are of his sons? A.k.a. is he talking because they're on to something and he knows it? I'd think if they were all the way off track, Skelton wouldn't feel the need to explain and defend his actions and just shrug and watch in silence as authorities chase another false lead instead.

Idk. I'm really just speculating. I so badly want these boys found. I have no hope they are alive tho. :(

Another question is, why does the local media continue to validate his b.s. story by reporting it? A lie concocted by a murderer isn't news.

Another question is, why does the local media continue to validate his b.s. story by reporting it? A lie concocted by a murderer isn't news.

People still follow and crave any small detail. Fortunately or unfortunately, what the father says is a big story.

The article states they found the remains of three siblings? All I ever have read is three children. There is a difference. Are they making up the sibling part?

This is why I believe it could be the boys. IMO only. Surely they must know by now so probably not. Wishful thinking.

I think they're still waiting for the tests, as the article says. They can take a long time, months or sometimes years, especially with older remains.

WATCH: Local 4 Special 'Black Friday: Missing Skelton Brothers'

DETROIT - The Local 4 News special 'Black Friday: Missing Skelton Brothers' aired at 10 p.m. Monday on WDIV and ClickOnDetroit.

The documentary-style program featured in-depth reports by anchor/reporter Sandra Ali and highlighted Jeremy Allen’s reporting from the podcast series called 'Shattered: Black Friday.'

You can watch the full special in the video posted above...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/shat...pecial-black-friday-missing-skelton-brothers-

Thanks for the heads up BDE. Welcome back to the cold and snow :gaah:

Skelton brothers’ dad says Montana remains not his sons

Morenci – The father of three missing Michigan brothers says teeth and bone fragments found in September in Missoula, Montana, don’t belong to them.

WDIV-TV reports John Skelton said those are not his “boys” when asked about the remains during an interview at a Michigan prison where he is serving 10 to 15 years for unlawful imprisonment...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2018/02/07/missing-boys-michigan/110191472/

I don't know if I would consider that a reliable source...

I don't know if I would consider that a reliable source...

No, I wouldn't either. Also, if he doesn't even know where they are/who they are with, how does he know they are not his boys?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back