MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not that it should matter....but I can’t help but think what handsome young men they would have been. But 2018 and dna r giving me something to think about!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WDIV podcast, 'Shattered,' investigates Skelton brothers' 2010 disappearance from Morenci, Michigan

"Shattered," a podcast from WDIV-TV and Graham Media Group, investigates the shocking 2010 disappearance of the Skelton brothers from their home in Morenci, Michigan.

John Skelton, the boys' father, claims he gave the boys away to a shadowy underground group. Police believe a far darker version of events, and John Skelton remains locked up in a Michigan prison on kidnapping charges, refusing to help investigators conclusively find what happened to young Alexander, Tanner and Andrew nearly eight years ago.

WDIV, Channel 4, Detroit will have an update on the case of the missing Skelton brothers on today's 5:00 report.

www.clickondetroit.com
I've stopped following news stories on this case. I've grown sick of the way imbecile reporters always lead with the father's BS story, which isn't even worth repeating. It's known that he murdered the boys and either buried them or (more likely) left them in a dumpster. Repeating his *advertiser censored*-and-bull story that even a cognitively impaired five-year-old wouldn't believe is sensationalism at its worst.

Family seeks answers 8 years after Skelton brothers' disappearance

...Over this last summer John Skelton Sr., his wife Roxanne and daughter Lucinda went to visit the boys' father in prison. After that visit they said they would never go back. Skelton Sr. said he feels his son is not sharing everything he knows about the boys' disappearance.

"He's hiding information," the older Skelton said. "Well, I'm not gonna say he's not telling the truth. I think he's telling the truth, but the whole truth -- the whole story of things concerned -- he's hiding." ...

https://www.websleuths.com/account/subscriptions

^ It was difficult to listen to John Skelton, Sr.'s interview, and it doesn't make much more sense upon reading the text. If the missing boys' father speaks in the same convoluted manner, we'll likely never get the whole truth about what happened to Tanner, Alexander, and Andrew.

^ It was difficult to listen to John Skelton, Sr.'s interview, and it doesn't make much more sense upon reading the text. If the missing boys' father speaks in the same convoluted manner, we'll likely never get the whole truth about what happened to Tanner, Alexander, and Andrew.
I think he has given us the truth--in bits and pieces, if you filter it out of all the nonsense. At various times he's said that:
1) He gave the boys their favorite stuffed animals to hold.
2) He wrapped the boys in blankets.
3) The boys could be found behind a dumpster.

I think the truth is right there. After killing the boys, he put a favorite stuffed animal in the arms of each one, wrapped the boys in blankets, drove them to Ohio, and put them in (not behind) a dumpster.

As for how the boys were killed, we know that from the forensic evidence: they were strangled with the three child-size nooses that were found in Skelton's house.

We know everything except WHAT dumpster and WHAT landfill.

ONLY ON 11: Mother, chief investigator speak about Skelton Brothers case (with clip)

November 30, 2018

"(WTOL) - It’s been more than eight years since the three Skelton brothers went missing and the Michigan State Police are still getting tips on the case.

Detective Lieutenant Brewer has chased down leads in nearly 40 states, but as the years pass by, both he and the boy's mother, Tanya Zuvers, are convinced that the boys father is the only person who can truly say what happened to the boys.

Skelton is eligible for parole exactly two years from Thursday.

"We're getting very close I believe to bringing some closure to this. I firmly believe that," Brewer said.

Brewer has been investigating the Skelton brothers case since 2013...."

ONLY ON 11: Mother, chief investigator speak about Skelton Brothers case

13574023_BG3.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember reading that the father was near the OH border....I found 2 Skelton households within 2 hours of MI...I'm not aware of the full story but I saw bits and pieces...I also found Skeltons in NY & CO who shared the name of one of the boys...They may have altered the boys DOB...

This idea may be far fetched but any chance they were left in an Amish or Mennonite community in OH??

I hope he didn't hurt the handsome boys...I would hope he let them live... They were so young they may not remember what happened between their parents...

ONLY ON 11: Mother, chief investigator speak about Skelton Brothers case (with clip)

November 30, 2018

"(WTOL) - It’s been more than eight years since the three Skelton brothers went missing and the Michigan State Police are still getting tips on the case.

Detective Lieutenant Brewer has chased down leads in nearly 40 states, but as the years pass by, both he and the boy's mother, Tanya Zuvers, are convinced that the boys father is the only person who can truly say what happened to the boys.

Skelton is eligible for parole exactly two years from Thursday.

"We're getting very close I believe to bringing some closure to this. I firmly believe that," Brewer said.

Brewer has been investigating the Skelton brothers case since 2013...."

ONLY ON 11: Mother, chief investigator speak about Skelton Brothers case

13574023_BG3.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This case haunted and saddened me. Like many, I fear their father murdered them and is going to get away with murder. My hope is that no parole board EVER lets him out. Though I would probably understand if they let him out in exchange for the exact location of the boys' bodies to provide their mother and loved ones some closure.

I think he has given us the truth--in bits and pieces, if you filter it out of all the nonsense. At various times he's said that:
1) He gave the boys their favorite stuffed animals to hold.
2) He wrapped the boys in blankets.
3) The boys could be found behind a dumpster.

I think the truth is right there. After killing the boys, he put a favorite stuffed animal in the arms of each one, wrapped the boys in blankets, drove them to Ohio, and put them in (not behind) a dumpster.

As for how the boys were killed, we know that from the forensic evidence: they were strangled with the three child-size nooses that were found in Skelton's house.

We know everything except WHAT dumpster and WHAT landfill.

I live the area...and this is one of those that obviously hits home...I couldn't agree more with your thoughts on this...what dumpster? And what landfill? Maybe the pressure of his family will help JS to finally be truthful in the future...although by that time will LE be able to recover these lil Angel's remains? God please I hope so!!

More than 8 years later, investigators remain vigilant in search for missing Skelton brothers (with clip)
John Skelton's family starts to question story

March 20, 2019

"...The lead investigator, Detective Lt. Jeremy Brewer, with Michigan State Police, said police rely on citizens and continued publicity to help them solve the case.

"We really need the eyes and the ears of the public to help us," he said....

John, who is serving time for unlawful imprisonment, has said he's given police all the information he has. His family has supported him, but recently, they've started to realize he may not be telling the whole story.

"He's hiding information," said William Skelton, John's father. "I kind of got a speculated idea of what it is, and basically I told him, 'It's time to put the whole story out there, not just bits and pieces that are probably the truth, perceived to be the truth, but you've got to put the whole story out there.'"..."

More than 8 years later, investigators remain vigilant in search for missing Skelton brothers

crop-1280x720-000.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzee2741
Back