MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Father of Missing Skelton Brothers Says He Gave Three Boys to 'Underground Sanctuary': 'I Miss Their Voices'

"More than seven years after three Michigan brothers vanished, their father claimed in a prison interview that he gave them to three unidentified people involved with what he termed an “underground sanctuary” — and he tearfully said he now regrets doing so. ..

Speaking exclusively with local 4 TV news reporter Sandra Ali at Bellamy Creek Correctional Facility in Ionia, Michigan, Skelton said he gave the boys over to a man and two women driving a light-colored van to live on a farm in Ohio, near the Indiana border. He told the boys they would have a better life with a new family, who would buy them the farm boots they’d been asking for and would let them ride on a tractor whenever they wanted...."

http://people.com/crime/skelton-bro...gn=people-true-crime&utm_content=2018020818PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's say hypothetically there's a kernel of truth in what JS says, that his boys are on a farm in OH along the Indiana border. How difficult would it be to vet that with a little bit of coordination between county investigators/state police?

Father of Missing Skelton Brothers Says He Gave Three Boys to 'Underground Sanctuary': 'I Miss Their Voices'

"More than seven years after three Michigan brothers vanished, their father claimed in a prison interview that he gave them to three unidentified people involved with what he termed an “underground sanctuary” — and he tearfully said he now regrets doing so. ..

Speaking exclusively with local 4 TV news reporter Sandra Ali at Bellamy Creek Correctional Facility in Ionia, Michigan, Skelton said he gave the boys over to a man and two women driving a light-colored van to live on a farm in Ohio, near the Indiana border. He told the boys they would have a better life with a new family, who would buy them the farm boots they’d been asking for and would let them ride on a tractor whenever they wanted...."

http://people.com/crime/skelton-bro...gn=people-true-crime&utm_content=2018020818PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[emoji20] took them to a farm where they could have a better life... Sounds like what parents used to tell their kids when they got rid of the family dog.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Skeleton Remains of Three Children Found in a Shed Are Not Those of Missing Brothers

The remains of three children discovered in the shed of a Montana home last year are not connected to three missing brothers from Michigan. A forensic examination of the bone fragments found they are over 99 years old, according to the Missoula County Sheriff’s Office. “Anthropologists were conclusively able to exclude the remains of the aforementioned children,” the sheriff’s office said on Friday. The Skelton brothers — Tanner, 5, Alexander, 7, and Andrew, 9 — were last seen on November 26,

http://people.com/crime/skeleton-re...-in-a-shed-are-not-those-of-missing-brothers/

Skeleton Remains of Three Children Found in a Shed Are Not Those of Missing Brothers

The remains of three children discovered in the shed of a Montana home last year are not connected to three missing brothers from Michigan. A forensic examination of the bone fragments found they are over 99 years old, according to the Missoula County Sheriff’s Office. “Anthropologists were conclusively able to exclude the remains of the aforementioned children,” the sheriff’s office said on Friday. The Skelton brothers — Tanner, 5, Alexander, 7, and Andrew, 9 — were last seen on November 26,

http://people.com/crime/skeleton-re...-in-a-shed-are-not-those-of-missing-brothers/

Damn. I was hoping somehow, someway, they were those children. Even though it seemed inconceivable. Their poor mother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Episode 6 of Shattered podcast is out. In this episode Jeremy Allen investigates John Skelton's far-fetched theory he left the boys with an Amish community. Jeremy is hesitant to "debunk" any idea at this point, but it seems highly unlikely after what he found. More here: https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...hn-skelton-have-left-his-sons-with-the-amish-

Shattered podcast

The idea that Skelton gave the boys to anybody has already been debunked. The police know he murdered them.

One version of Skelton's story said that the boys were in or behind a dumpster. I hope Jetemy will investigate which dumpsters Skelton could have put the boys in based on phone ping data and which landfill or landfills they could have ended up in. It might still be possible to recover the bodies from a landfill; it has been done before.

John Skelton's story challenged, but he maintains he gave away missing sons

In July of 2017 WDIV reporter Sandra Ali sent a letter to John Skelton.

We knew he’d received it, but a fair amount of time would pass without a response. Eventually John sent one back.

"Dear Sandra, I am doing okay. My vision is rapidly going. As far as how I am being treated, I was put in segregation for 4 years! I never did anything wrong and it was never explained to me why they felt I needed to be in seg. When every other prison I was in I was in general population. Just recently, September 30, 2017, they let me out of segregation."

John went on to reveal a theory he has, his words again...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/shat...ed-but-he-maintains-he-gave-away-missing-sons

John Skelton on giving boys away: 'I did the wrong thing for the right reasons the wrong way'
Skelton says he would do things differently if given chance

IONIA, Mich. - More than seven years after three Morenci boys disappeared, their father maintains that he gave them away, but says he would have done things differently if given the chance.

John Skelton said that he gave his sons to an underground group to get them away from their mother, Tanya, who he claims was abusive. Andrew, 9, Alexander, 7, and Tanner, 5, have been missing since the day after Thanksgiving in 2010.

Recently, John said that if he could go back in time, he would have done things differently and he would have told his parents more about the people to whom he was allegedly giving his sons to...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...ong-thing-for-the-right-reasons-the-wrong-way

Wow, I can hardly believe it's been 7 years already since these boys went missing. Heartbreaking.

John Skelton on giving boys away: 'I did the wrong thing for the right reasons the wrong way'
Skelton says he would do things differently if given chance

IONIA, Mich. - More than seven years after three Morenci boys disappeared, their father maintains that he gave them away, but says he would have done things differently if given the chance.

John Skelton said that he gave his sons to an underground group to get them away from their mother, Tanya, who he claims was abusive. Andrew, 9, Alexander, 7, and Tanner, 5, have been missing since the day after Thanksgiving in 2010.

Recently, John said that if he could go back in time, he would have done things differently and he would have told his parents more about the people to whom he was allegedly giving his sons to...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...ong-thing-for-the-right-reasons-the-wrong-way

Liar, liar, striped prison pants on fire!
No one believes you, A$& H@!€!

John Skelton has changed his story multiple times. I wonder which version of his tall tales he actually believes? :thinking:

Liar, liar, striped prison pants on fire!
No one believes you, A$& H@!€!

He actually seems to think that people will believe him; if I didn't understand sociopaths, I'd be stunned, but I've seen it all a million times.

He actually seems to think that people will believe him; if I didn't understand sociopaths, I'd be stunned, but I've seen it all a million times.

Narcissism, all wrapped up and tied with a transparent bow.

This story is one of the saddest - wish there were more clues or information.

You can now binge full podcast on unsolved case of missing Michigan Skelton brothers
Podcast takes deep-dive into case of missing brothers from Morenci

Andrew, 9 years old, Alexander, 7, and Tanner, 5, disappear. The boys’ father, John Skelton, is the main suspect. Almost a decade later, the mystery of what happened to the boys remains open, with their small Michigan hometown wondering - could a father have committed an unimaginable crime?

This year, Local 4 launched a podcast series to take a deep dive into the case of the missing Skelton brothers. In 12 episodes, host Jeremy Allen talks to the Skelton family, neighbors, detectives and even John Skelton himself.

The 12-episode podcast is now available for free on all major podcast platforms. Listen on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Stitcher, Google Play. If you have any information about this case call lead investigator Jeremy Brewer at (517) 636-0689...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...ved-case-of-missing-michigan-skelton-brothers

You can now binge full podcast on unsolved case of missing Michigan Skelton brothers
Podcast takes deep-dive into case of missing brothers from Morenci

Andrew, 9 years old, Alexander, 7, and Tanner, 5, disappear. The boys’ father, John Skelton, is the main suspect. Almost a decade later, the mystery of what happened to the boys remains open, with their small Michigan hometown wondering - could a father have committed an unimaginable crime?

This year, Local 4 launched a podcast series to take a deep dive into the case of the missing Skelton brothers. In 12 episodes, host Jeremy Allen talks to the Skelton family, neighbors, detectives and even John Skelton himself.

The 12-episode podcast is now available for free on all major podcast platforms. Listen on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Stitcher, Google Play. If you have any information about this case call lead investigator Jeremy Brewer at (517) 636-0689...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...ved-case-of-missing-michigan-skelton-brothers

Thanks for info.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back