Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 2 *D. Stewart guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's Art when we need him with his sources ...:waitasec: :whistle:

Venus' dad said last night on Nancy's show that the guy is local and knows who he is and not related to her disappearance. MOO

If he's really a "local" then why did LE do a sketch & ask for the public's help?

If he's really a "local" then why did LE do a sketch & ask for the public's help?

What Larry said on NG:

"This other fellow they're running the sketch around...the lady at the dollar store says he's a local boy. I think these conversations have gotten confused or exaggerated, I don't know."

NG rerun ... she should not post anouncements like that if she doesnt plan on doing a live show with the info ....

There has never been a live show on week-ends, always re-runs.

Sure wish we had a copy of those search warrants.
The closest thing I've found is what's mentioned in news articles, like this one:

" A copy of the search warrant says they want to test for dirt, plant material, or any other evidence that shows the truck was driven to Michigan recently.

They are also looking for blood, hair, or other signs it may have been used for an abduction. They also want to compare tire treads on the Dodge Ram with plaster casts of tracks left in a field near the Colon Township home where Venus Stewart was staying with her parents."

http://www.wkzo.com/news/articles/2010/may/06/search-continues-missing-woman/

I wish the media would put a link to the search warrant though!

So NG-blog might be fos? Wouldn't be the first time, would it...

As for Venus' Dad Larry not comforting his wife, I think he is in pain too, so maybe if he'd try to comfort her he'd break down too. I'm guessing he felt it better to stay stoic than blubbering on national TV although he probably wanted to.

The closest thing I've found is what's mentioned in news articles, like this one:

" A copy of the search warrant says they want to test for dirt, plant material, or any other evidence that shows the truck was driven to Michigan recently.

They are also looking for blood, hair, or other signs it may have been used for an abduction. They also want to compare tire treads on the Dodge Ram with plaster casts of tracks left in a field near the Colon Township home where Venus Stewart was staying with her parents."

http://www.wkzo.com/news/articles/2010/may/06/search-continues-missing-woman/

I wish the media would put a link to the search warrant though!

I think the actual search warrant would delineate what could be searched for and where. Probable cause would also be stated. I think a list of what they found is provided to the judge. Not sure. The final warrant with a list of what they confiscated would help us know what LE's thinking is regarding the crime. MOO

hmmmm....In her notes, Venus says she took $1200 out of the account....seems with $1200 she could buy clothes for the kids. She says she left with only the clothes on their backs and the money.

vsparentshome.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/...ankerson/Venus Stewart/vsparentshome.jpg?o=19

This pic shows the wood pile where her father thinks he hid behind.

Drawing based on the McComb's property plat and on satellite/birds-eye-view maps. The property is to scale, but I think I need to reposition the driveway just a hair. I'm going to look through a few more photos to adjust the drawing, but this is what I have now.

Attachments

• driftwooddriveplat.jpg
    driftwooddriveplat.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 35
hmmmm....In her notes, Venus says she took $1200 out of the account....seems with $1200 she could buy clothes for the kids. She says she left with only the clothes on their backs and the money.

She did buy clothes for the kids. She stopped at a Walmart after she left and bought some clothes.

$1200 isn't a lot of money, especially if you plan on hiring a lawyer and filing for divorce. And with winter turning to spring, the children probably do need clothes.

She did buy clothes for the kids. She stopped at a Walmart after she left and bought some clothes.

$1200 isn't a lot of money, especially if you plan on hiring a lawyer and filing for divorce. And with winter turning to spring, the children probably do need clothes.

Puff - do we know how Venus got home - both vehicles were found with hubby. Do you think she was picked up by someone?

The property the home is on is quite large - no wonder no one heard Venus scream.

Amanda, thank you for all the work you do on the albums - you rock!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell