Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 2 *D. Stewart guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Ruby. That's why I'm taking it with less salt than normal. Way to specific to be made up.
Had to come from somewhere. IMO

I just spoke to Abigayle again. She's going to have an update at 6PM on the case, so if anyone is local, please watch. She is about to get an update from the White Pigeon MSP.

thinkaboutthis said:
She's also the one with the current domestic violence conviction.
She's also the one who has been abducted and is missing.

Would she disclose how she got the information? Has she done this before, or do they just say, "Sources close to the investigation...blah, blah, blah" and then nothing is really confirmed until LE decides to say something down the road?

Does she pay for this kind of stuff ?

IMO her domestic violence conviction would be really relavent to this case if DS was missing.
But, she's the one missing. LE has never said they think she left on her own. They stated really quickly this was an abduction.
Did she abduct herself? Nope.
So, what does her past convictions have to do with her abduction?
Is it just to make her look bad? So that DS looks better?

True. All I said was that it happens. Not that it happened in this case necessarily.
I wish we just had reliable new info. (NG is not included in my definition of reliable.) Lack of media is so frustrating.

ETA: One thing that throws me off is her very old Myspace. Location "unknown, Michigan." Just seems odd, and telling in a way. This is part of the reason that I keep going back and forth between "Doug killed her." and "She just bailed."
http://www.myspace.com/411216190

But she hasn't logged in since October of '08.

Yes!!! I never thought of that! The parents have been on NG several times now. So, maybe they are Nancy's inside source.
And, Venus' Dad will tell any new info on DS that is bad because he is convinced DS killed his daughter. IMO

All the more reason for LE NOT to tell the parents anything.

Yet she was given temporary custody of the children.

Go figure.

That's not that unusual if she is in possession of the children and she files for divorce, one of the first things that happens is temporary support order and temporary custody order for the duration of the time that it takes to get the divorce finalized. Standard Ops...

They kept saying the LE wasn't really telling them anything when they were on NG, probably because they didn't want it blurted out on national TV.

Yep.

Just curious...

Did the mother see Venus before she left for work that morning ?

That's not that unusual if she is in possession of the children and she files for divorce, one of the first things that happens is temporary support order and temporary custody order for the duration of the time that it takes to get the divorce finalized. Standard Ops...

And it also says that whatever "domestic violence" charges she had been convicted of were not of such a threat that the children should not be in her custody.

Yep.

Just curious...

Yes... if I remember correctly, they had a cup of java together before mom left for work at 6AM.

Yep.

Just curious...

I think TM said she had coffee with VS before TM left for work and that one of the children was an "early riser" and was up too.

But LE said that LM and the kids were asleep when it happened.

Sorry if this was posted already ! I got all excited when I saw it, I have been at work:

Abducted mom in PJ's: 'apparent

blood stain' found in husband's car

Breaking News! Police execute search warrants at the home of missing mom Venus Stewart's estranged husband! According the warrants, an "apparent blood stain" was found on the front driver's side door of the husband's car! Also in the truck, investigators find a Walmart receipt for a "shovel, tarp, cap and gloves." Is Venus Stewart's estranged husband's alibi crumbling? Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking developments every night.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

I think TM said she had coffee with VS before TM left for work and that one of the children was an "early riser" and was up too.

But LE said that LM and the kids were asleep when it happened.

That is confusing. I was just wondering if it was usual for her to be up so early and not dressed by 7:10 - 8:30 in the morning. I'd also like to know how LE was able to be so specific about "7:10". Had she made a call or logged onto her email or something else on the computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho