Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 2 *D. Stewart guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF NG really has breaking news, should it be in HLN news during the day? I mean, this sounds like real news in a current case, something that should not be held for days until her prime time show airs...JMO...

I agree...but, the statement this morning is very specific. Even names the store the reciept is from.

Although NG jumps the gun a lot of times and gives wrong info, I've never seen a statement so specific as this to be wrong or made up.
IMO she may have inside sources.

The statement sounds as if someone at the NG show has read the warrants.

I don't know why the info is not in the media yet. But, I don't see someone at NG making up such a specific statement. Where the blood stain was located, the store the receipt came from....KWIM

It's changed again:

Breaking News! Police execute search warrants at the home of missing mom Venus Stewart's estranged husband! According the warrants, an "apparent blood stain" was found on the front driver's side door of the husband's car! Also in the truck, investigators find a Walmart receipt for a "shovel, tarp, cap and gloves." Is Venus Stewart's estranged husband's alibi crumbling? Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking developments every night!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

That doesn't make sense though, if the truck was the vehicle used why would there be blood on the car? Also, the wording is "according to the warrants"......does that mean it was the probable cause for obtaining the warrant?

I guess we will have to see what she has to say on her program.

Is any other news outlet reporting this? I would have thought that the local media would be all over it.

The court may have dismissed them due to lack of action. They only keep civil cases open for so long (length depending on jurisdiction) and will dismiss them if there has not been activity on them. You can't just file a civil action with the court and then do nothing with it forever. They probably just didn't follow through and the action was dropped due to lack of activity.

That happens a lot in divorce cases. People file them and then take no further action, so the court drops them from the active files.

Do we have a link to the Dissolution of Marriage dockets? They may list the actions in the case. If so, it would be pretty easy to determine why the cases were dismissed.

The fact both cases were dismissed must be due to the petitioner not following through with what the court required (to grant the petition) such as not having Venus served, refusing to participate in mediation or failing to file required documents such as income/expense declarations, etc.

I am not saying it is not true, just that I don't understand why it is not being reported elsewhere...it has been on her site, more or less, all weekend...I don't believe breaking news should be held for the convenience of a talk show that airs at 8pm on Monday night, is all I was saying. LE should be the one to report this, so that people will understand that they have been looking in the right direction instead of just jumping on the ex because of the hideous relationship between the couple. They should especially be the ones to announce it knowing that NG plans to...JMO but news that comes thru first on NG (which is seldom) tends to get distorted in the reporting and is often never clarified. Unless Michigan LE plans to be on the show, they way local Le was in Yeardley's case last week...

I cannot find it being reported anywhere else.

Either that or LE will not be making any statements until an arrest is made. JMO

If NG has an insider, she will hold on to her info until her show.

This does not help or hurt the investigation. IMO LE will carry on like they always do. If they have decided to hold their info close to the vest, they will. I don't think LE cares what the public thinks of DS.

I also think in some cases LE are the ones who "leak" info to NG knowing how many viewers she has. Or when an arrest just so happens to go down at 8:05 on a week night and NG just happens to be in the sudio live on that night. Remember when CA was arrested outside her parent's home right after NG went live. NG is hardly ever live. But that night she was. LE arrested Casey just after NG did her opening promos. lol

I'm not saying LE is leaking info to NG in this case, but I do believe it happens.

IMO, NG got very specific info from somebody. Nobody else seams to have it yet.

That doesn't make sense though, if the truck was the vehicle used why would there be blood on the car? Also, the wording is "according to the warrants"......does that mean it was the probable cause for obtaining the warrant?

Is any other news outlet reporting this? I would have thought that the local media would be all over it.

The Michigan State Police are very professional, I can't see them calling up NG and saying "We want to give you this exclusive info" if anything maybe someone in Newport News leaked this? Maybe NG is going to arrest DS herself on tonight's show, LIVE!!!

Leaks come from very professional LE departments a lot. IMO

ETA: LE will use leaks if it suits a purpose. We may never know what that purpose is, but it does happen.

The Michigan State Police are very professional, I can't see them calling up NG and saying "We want to give you this exclusive info" if anything maybe someone in Newport News leaked this? Maybe NG is going to arrest DS herself on tonight's show, LIVE!!!

BBM LOL!!!

(side-note to all) Melissa Huckaby just plead guilty in the Sandra Cantu case.

I take NG Bombshell breaking news with a grain of salt.........
Let's hear it from LE.

I take NG Bombshell breaking news with a grain of salt.........
Let's hear it from LE.

I normally do too passionflower...but I have a feeling, this is just a little to specific to be a made up story for ratings.

Well if it is true...it would be the real news that came from NG first that I can recall...and even this will be three days old to us by the time she reports it :)

I normally do too passionflower...but I have a feeling, this is just a little to specific to be a made up story for ratings.

If they really do have a Walmart receipt for these items, then there will be a date and time on it and it will be easy to verify that he bought these items and probably will have surveillance footage of him.

I wonder if the alleged blood on the car is on the inside or outside of the vehicle?

I am down the street for Newport News, VA and there's nothing on the news. Nothing on the local paper site either, dailypress.com

If they really do have a Walmart receipt for these items, then there will be a date and time on it and it will be easy to verify that he bought these items and when the purchase was made.

I wonder if the alleged blood on the car is on the inside or outside of the vehicle?

Yes, if they do have the Wal-Mart reciept, they are for sure gonna be able to verify who bought it and I'm sure whoever bought it, will be on several cameras. Wal-Mart has more cameras than Angola Prison. lol

As far as the blood, I assumed it was on the inside, but when I went back and read it again, I see it could be either. But, I would think a blood stain on the outside of the door could have been easily washed off. If it's on the inside, and the inside is fabric, it would be much more difficult to get the stain out.

As y'all have said, I guess we will have to wait and see.

If NG has an inside source, you would not be seeing it on other newsites. IMO

She may or may not have a source that brought the info to her show only.

If NG has an inside source, you would not be seeing it on other newsites. IMO

She may or may not have a source that brought the info to her show only.

Would she disclose how she got the information? Has she done this before, or do they just say, "Sources close to the investigation...blah, blah, blah" and then nothing is really confirmed until LE decides to say something down the road?

Would she disclose how she got the information? Has she done this before, or do they just say, "Sources close to the investigation...blah, blah, blah" and then nothing is really confirmed until LE decides to say something down the road?

I really don't watch NG much anymore. I got really aggrevated with her "sources" on HaLeigh's case. These were sources sitting on her talking heads panel. They were there giving the info in person and it turned out to be false.

But, I can tell you, I have seen NG have info that no one else had and it was true too. She uses the words "bombshell" and "breaking news" way too much and that makes everyone doubt her. But, every now and then she does have a "bombshell" or news we have not heard before.

I gave the example earlier about when Casey Anthony was arrested in front of the Anthony house one night right after NG took the air. She was in the studio live. She knew it was coming or she would not have been live in the studio. IMO

So, sorry for the rambling, if this info she has put out today was not as specific as it is, I would doubt it or take it with a box of salt as I normally do. But, I don't see NG or one of her producers making up specific details like what store the reciept came from and where the stain was located in the car.

JMO - and I will be waiting to see if she is right on this one.

I think LE is holding info close and I actually expect to hear of an arrest soon. Maybe two arrests. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cases