Michael Jackson ~ new accuser files

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Screencaps of an official document detailing seized evidence of Michael Jackson's erotic materials... (For those that can't pull up a PDF on their device)

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/011805pltreqaseemd.pdf

30ku6o4.jpg

e1dlie.jpg

33p8361.jpg

2u8e2b6.jpg

ht9005.jpg

16jfok5.jpg

zvqxbb.jpg

r22l9d.jpg

2a8nr5y.jpg

2rm5saf.jpg

xnhpjm.jpg

10opdgy.jpg

34dljr7.jpg

14acv3d.jpg

I had forgotten all about Jonathan Spence!

I just wanted to warn ...I specifically looked up every title years ago. Be careful do not click on other links that may appear on the web pages...links can lead to really scary illegal

I just wanted to warn ...I specifically looked up every title years ago. Be careful do not click on other links that may appear on the web pages...links can lead to really scary illegal

Right. DON'T SEARCH THE TITLES OF THE BOOKS & MAGAZINES. There's no need to anyway as they're already given in the legal document. Searching those titles and clicking their corresponding links could lead to some nasty stuff that NOBODY should care to have on their computer.

Sometimes people are found not guilty but it doesn't mean they're innocent. It could just mean that the case either wasn't proven or could also mean it was bought off. In this case, large checks were issued to some victims' families - to the sum of several million!

Jersey*Girl do you have a link to the drug evidence seized back in 93 and in 2003?

Iirc 1993 yielded Demerol, Versed, Xanax etc...

That list just made me sick to my stomach!
I cannot imagine the pain and shame these boys have been living with.
I, also, cannot believe that nobody in MJ's circle stood up and spoke out.
The almighty dollar. Sick!

Ask yourself why Jackson's lawyers fought soooo hard to keep out soooo much evidence. Like the drawing Jordan made that accurately described Jackson's private part. The argument was the kid got it wrong and said Jackson was circumcised, he wasn't. I doubt the kid paid attention or had any reason or situation to view Jackson in a flaccid state. Jordan described the spots...accurately.

b/c any good lawyer will attempt to have inaccurate info/erroneous evidence barred? i read JC described a black penis with a white spot when it was the other way around.

if JC "accurately" described the penis why 1) did JC's attorney feldman ask that the photos be barred as evidence from the trial? 2) why did investigators ask MJ's mother to come before the GJ (1994) and testify if his physcal appearance had been altered in any way? (obviously they were refering to his genitals as nothing else was relevant to the case)

one grand juror even told CNN that "no damaging evidence was heard", so make of that what you will: http://site2.mjeol.com/important-article/jackson-grand-jury-disbanded-1994.html

I knew Wade as a child during the 90s. Wade was and is extremely talented. Dancing is his life. I can't imagine the trauma he went through personally and then on top of it all, have his promising career threatened. This hits very close to home and is painful to think about but just wanted to share and felt the need to stand up for him. I believe Wade wholeheartedly.

paul bernardo: "He was always happy. A young boy who smiled a lot. And he was so cute, with his dimpled good looks and sweet smile, that many of the mothers just wanted to pinch him on the cheek whenever they saw him. He was the perfect child they all wanted: polite, well mannered, doing well in school, so sweet in his Boy Scout uniform." (Pron, 2005)

casey anthony: "Casey was a bright, personable young girl, with friends and what many thought was an ordinary American family." (biography.com)

and if WR had been abused and molested by MJ, why did he accept the job in late 2011 to choreograph the Michael Jackson Cirque de Soleil show, months after he first claimed to have these repressed memories? (surely just the thought of doing so would make him physically ill?)... oh wait -- that was wrong, WR later claimed. the repressed memories only started in mid-2012. except there's a video from july 2012 where WR is once again praising MJ. so then to circumvent this misstep, WR then goes on the Today Show in 2013 and says it wasn't a case of repressed memories, but he didn't recognize the abuse as abuse (version 3.0). hmmm.

That list just made me sick to my stomach! I cannot imagine the pain and shame these boys have been living with.
I, also, cannot believe that nobody in MJ's circle stood up and spoke out. The almighty dollar. Sick!

i belive it was the FBI who stated there was "nothing notable" on any of 16 computers that were seized from Neverland, and as for the rest of the materials found

As the trial kicked into gear, it became quickly apparent that the case was full of holes. The prosecution's only 'evidence' was a stack of heterosexual *advertiser censored* magazines and a couple of legal art books. Thomas Mesereau wrote in a court motion, "The effort to try Mr. Jackson for having one of the largest private libraries in the world is alarming. Not since the dark day of almost three quarters of a century ago has anyone witnessed a prosecution which claimed that the possession of books by well known artists were evidence of a crime against the state."

much more info incl. how the media tainted the trial for the public and accusor inconsistencies @ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charles-thomson/one-of-the-most-shameful_b_610258.html

re GA: the 2005 trial uncovered evidence that his mother admitted to committing welfare fraud, committing fraud in a paralegal case and teaching her children to lie. (it's all in the transcripts if anyone doesn't believe me). hmmm.

That list just made me sick to my stomach!
I cannot imagine the pain and shame these boys have been living with.
I, also, cannot believe that nobody in MJ's circle stood up and spoke out.
The almighty dollar. Sick!

I'm with you. And where was Lisa Marie Presley? Did she not ever see this ugly stuff ( mags, pills, etc) laying around. Even if she didn't sleep in his room, or maybe she did??? who knows, but come on. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil...imo

Wait, I thought he was fully exonerated and promoted to sainthood on the day he died?

Yes, that was major sarcasm. I have never understood how everyone just seemed to forget he was a pedophile and he was suddenly being put on some pedestal. Yeah, he had talent but that doesn't erase what he was and what he did.

I was never a really big Elvis fan, but I was angry when, immediately after he died the comparison was being made constantly. Yes, Elivs was totally messed up in his own ways, but he wasn't a child molestor.

My sweet 15 year old cat, Smokey, died the same day as MJ, June 25th. 2009. Smokey was a much bigger loss to humanity.

Wait, I thought he was fully exonerated and promoted to sainthood on the day he died?

Yes, that was major sarcasm. I have never understood how everyone just seemed to forget he was a pedophile and he was suddenly being put on some pedestal. Yeah, he had talent but that doesn't erase what he was and what he did.

I was never a really big Elvis fan, but I was angry when, immediately after he died the comparison was being made constantly. Yes, Elivs was totally messed up in his own ways, but he wasn't a child molestor.

My sweet 15 year old cat, Smokey, died the same day as MJ, June 25th. 2009. Smokey was a much bigger loss to humanity.

R.I.P. Smokey

b/c any good lawyer will attempt to have inaccurate info/erroneous evidence barred? i read JC described a black penis with a white spot when it was the other way around.

if JC "accurately" described the penis why 1) did JC's attorney feldman ask that the photos be barred as evidence from the trial? 2) why did investigators ask MJ's mother to come before the GJ (1994) and testify if his physcal appearance had been altered in any way? (obviously they were refering to his genitals as nothing else was relevant to the case)

one grand juror even told CNN that "no damaging evidence was heard", so make of that what you will: http://site2.mjeol.com/important-article/jackson-grand-jury-disbanded-1994.html

paul bernardo: "He was always happy. A young boy who smiled a lot. And he was so cute, with his dimpled good looks and sweet smile, that many of the mothers just wanted to pinch him on the cheek whenever they saw him. He was the perfect child they all wanted: polite, well mannered, doing well in school, so sweet in his Boy Scout uniform." (Pron, 2005)

casey anthony: "Casey was a bright, personable young girl, with friends and what many thought was an ordinary American family." (biography.com)

and if WR had been abused and molested by MJ, why did he accept the job in late 2011 to choreograph the Michael Jackson Cirque de Soleil show, months after he first claimed to have these repressed memories? (surely just the thought of doing so would make him physically ill?)... oh wait -- that was wrong, WR later claimed. the repressed memories only started in mid-2012. except there's a video from july 2012 where WR is once again praising MJ. so then to circumvent this misstep, WR then goes on the Today Show in 2013 and says it wasn't a case of repressed memories, but he didn't recognize the abuse as abuse (version 3.0). hmmm.

i belive it was the FBI who stated there was "nothing notable" on any of 16 computers that were seized from Neverland, and as for the rest of the materials found

much more info incl. how the media tainted the trial for the public and accusor inconsistencies @ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charles-thomson/one-of-the-most-shameful_b_610258.html

re GA: the 2005 trial uncovered evidence that his mother admitted to committing welfare fraud, committing fraud in a paralegal case and teaching her children to lie. (it's all in the transcripts if anyone doesn't believe me). hmmm.

I'm confused. Are you claiming victims of non related pedophiles typically come from stellar families?

The mother wasn't on trial. His father, who also was less than perfect, also was not on trial.

That family said they had no interest in filing a civil suit before, during or after the trial. No suit was ever filed.
It's only the uninformed that attempts to smear this boy by labeling him a "grifter"....

It's interesting how close they are and how much the prosecutor thinks of that victim.

The important part...that I believe your overlooking ....is Michael Jackson's insatiable hunger to bed young unrelated boys...while simutainously grooming them, and their parents....despite it costing him millions upon millions already.

That's not Peter Pan Syndrome that's a compulsion / obsession or in other words...PEDOPHILA

All IMO

While I do believe that MJ had severe problems and that there was definitely criminal activity/sexual assault, that NY Post article reads like...well, a NY Post article.

While I do believe that MJ had severe problems and that there was definitely criminal activity/sexual assault, that NY Post article reads like...well, a NY Post article.

The truth is oftentimes stranger than fiction. There have been countless stories that began leaking out back in the late 80's.
Separated by time, locations and even continents. Many spoke for free, never asked for a dime, never sold their story and never attempted to capitalize on it.

Michael Jackson was a talented artist, yeah...he did some charitable work... (So did Sandusky) but he was a depraved, sick, addicted, and twisted human being.
Even Hilter was an animal lover. Human beings aren't 100% bad ....there's usually some redeeming quality.
Michaels was music....but that should in no way excuse his pedophiliac repeated actions against young boys...boys whose parents were groomed too.
Groomed to go against every normal parental instinct and relent to allow Michael to bed their sons.

Sad sad situation

I promptly shared the article with my mom, Judi Brisse, because she, too, was a housekeeper at Neverland back in the mid ’90s during the very time when Liz Taylor and Oprah were there. She was enraged by this article and these horrible claims by her supposed “co-workers.” She stated clearly to me that nothing was further from the truth! That the house was impeccably clean and so was the “Boss.” She said Michael was not only clean, but respectful, kind and carried himself like royalty in his humble, gentle way. always.

This is a classic case of people who lack integrity and will do anything for money. My mom, too has been contacted by tabloids over the years wanting “dirt” and stories about Michael. She simply doesn’t have any stories (other than positive ones) and has denied their requests, despite their offers to her for money.

http://www.maninourmirror.com

A parade of disgruntled security guards and housekeepers took the stand to testify that they had witnessed molestation, much of it carried out on three boys; Wade Robson, Brett Barnes and Macauley Culkin. But those three boys were the defense's first three witnesses, each of them testifying that Jackson had never touched them and they resented the implication.

Moreover, it was revealed that each of these former employees had been fired by Jackson for stealing from his property or had lost a wrongful termination suit and wound up owing Jackson huge amounts of money. They'd also neglected to tell the police when they supposedly witnessed this molestation, even when questioned in connection with Jordy Chandler's 1993 allegations, but subsequently tried to sell stories to the press - sometimes successfully. The more money on the table, the more salacious the allegations became.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charles-thomson/one-of-the-most-shameful_b_610258.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23
Back